Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

FISA memo

Post by awesome guy »

predictions?

Nothing burger? start of a revolution? Greatest abuse of power since Watergate?

No matter what it is, the democrats will circle the wagons around Obama and Clinton. I think they poked the wrong bear in Trump, he's got a pair and will speak out against their abuses. I'm also thinking the hype is likely greater than the contents. Following the intel in it though, puts us at Watergate level abuses. This much is already able to surmise from information already in the public, it's just not put together in a way that makes it obvious to the LIVs. The memo likely is an index to mostly public info, the exception being the exact evidence presented to get the FISA warrant on Trump. That could be the catalyst that starts a lot of investigations on Obama era crooks.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
RiverguyVT

Re: FISA memo

Post by RiverguyVT »

Greatest abuse of power since
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

My prediction is there will be some pretty damning & embarrassing allegations in it, but unless we get the source information, the media will use the Chewbacca defense on it, and just try to confuse people and tell them its just a partisan one-sided account with no proof of anything.

Never mind the fact that the entire Russa collusion thing is an on-going witch hunt with no proof of anything.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

RiverguyVT wrote:Greatest abuse of power since
That’s what I believe. Will it prove it? Who knows.

There’s this........if it weren’t for JW........

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02- ... -foia-docs
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

My thoughts on the matter:
1) I'll wait until I see the memo :D

Seriously though if it's the MOAB it's inferred to be then politics as we know it will change, hopefully for the better.

If it turns another Al Capone's vault then Meh, SSDD.
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Major Kong wrote:My thoughts on the matter:

Seriously though if it's the MOAB it's inferred to be then politics as we know it will change, hopefully for the better.

haha! I'm expecting something in between. We'll see. Likely damning, but not a knockout blow.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

awesome guy wrote:

haha! I'm expecting something in between. We'll see. Likely damning, but not a knockout blow.
What’s got me Thinking it could be a stinker is it’s written by Nunes. Now if he has actual factual back up for the claims/points in the memo......
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieHam wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

What’s got me Thinking it could be a stinker is it’s written by Nunes. Now if he has actual factual back up for the claims/points in the memo......

Me too. The facts under the memo will be what gets them. Of course DNCNN will work to bury and obfuscate. This is where Trump's Twitter feed will come in handy to get the word out and bypass them.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

It’s out.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Boom, proves political witch hunt and political motivated abuse of power. Hoof and company will yawn.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/house ... le/2647937
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

awesome guy wrote:Boom, proves political witch hunt and political motivated abuse of power. Hoof and company will yawn.

It confirms what we know, Obummer and Thunder thighs used gov. agencies to attempt to influence the election.....and the FBI was just a schill for Obummer. So can we now question the investigation into Thunder thighs?????

And Mueller should be fired this afternoon!!!

Great news, there was collusion with a foreign agent..... Thunder thighs initiated it and used a foreign agent to attempt to overthrow a legit election, let the charges roll Mueller
Last edited by cwtcr hokie on Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:Boom, proves political witch hunt and political motivated abuse of power. Hoof and company will yawn.

It confirms what we know, Obummer and Thunder thighs used gov. agencies to attempt to influence the election.....and the FBI and the Ministry of Truth was just a schill for Obummer. So can we now question the investigation into Thunder thighs?????
Corrected.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieHam wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

It confirms what we know, Obummer and Thunder thighs used gov. agencies to attempt to influence the election.....and the FBI and the Ministry of Truth was just a schill for Obummer. So can we now question the investigation into Thunder thighs?????
Corrected.

The wiretapping that H2, Hoof, and company claimed was BS is actually fact now, shocking. Additionally the highest levels of the FBI and DOJ lied to and abused the FISA court to perform said wiretapping. Will anything come of it? This is also the tip of the iceberg. Susan Rice and other Obama cronies then took that espionage and unmasked the names to distribute throughout the DNC media universe. Republicans would be in jail already for an abuse of power like this, the Unusuals will just deflect and accept it. They're like MSU or PSU in the sexual abuse scandals, willing accomplices that turn their head to win political power for team DNC.
BigDave
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Republican

Post by BigDave »

Nothing really new - just what we already knew. The DNC paid for the "dossier", and the FBI used the dossier to get a warrant without disclosing that it was a political hack document.

Bottom line - if you believe that Trump is really a Russian spy, then you probably don't care - the ends justify the means in getting rid of him. If you don't believe that Trump is a Russian spy, then you probably already know that the democrats have weaponized government agencies for years and this isn't a surprise.
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

BigDave wrote:Nothing really new - just what we already knew. The DNC paid for the "dossier", and the FBI used the dossier to get a warrant without disclosing that it was a political hack document.

Bottom line - if you believe that Trump is really a Russian spy, then you probably don't care - the ends justify the means in getting rid of him. If you don't believe that Trump is a Russian spy, then you probably already know that the democrats have weaponized government agencies for years and this isn't a surprise.

This transforms that knowledge from "knowing" via most likely to a now being a fact. It's irrefutable now, the FBI said nothing in it is not true.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

awesome guy wrote:
BigDave wrote:Nothing really new - just what we already knew. The DNC paid for the "dossier", and the FBI used the dossier to get a warrant without disclosing that it was a political hack document.

This transforms that knowledge from "knowing" via most likely to a now being a fact. It's irrefutable now, the FBI said nothing in it is not true.
Yes. And something needs to be done. This is a constitutional crisis........people need to be put in jail, instead of protected. The media will do its job.........the Pubs need to write them off and proceed to do their jobs.

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Wondering what that meeting between Bubba and Lynch was really about now........

USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:

Yep.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieHam wrote:Wondering what that meeting between Bubba and Lynch was really about now........

No kidding. Bubba had to be putting the screws to her about something. And of course the Obama FBI was worried about the meeting being known, not it happening.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

HokieHam wrote:Wondering what that meeting between Bubba and Lynch was really about now........
As many believed, it was for Lynch to tell Clinton that Hillary was going to be let off the hook.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

This is the gist of the family feud going on now...it's entertaining as hell so far.
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

133743Hokie wrote:
As many believed, it was for Lynch to tell Clinton that Hillary was going to be let off the hook.

Why not do that over the phone? They chose the worst way possible to collude. Bill must have wanted to make an impact, telling her that Hillary wouldn't be charged or she'll get the Arkansas treatment.
Attila T Hun

Post by Attila T Hun »

Folks, now we can all understand why Dems are called the party of "low information" voters.
Techmomof2
Alma Mater: Penn State

Post by Techmomof2 »

Where (Who) are the FISA Judges? Are they not concerned that they made decisions based on false information? Or are they just as corrupt? Shouldn't they revisit previous decisions?
Techmomof2
Alma Mater: Penn State

Post by Techmomof2 »

Attila T Hun wrote:Folks, now we can all understand why Dems are called the party of "low information" voters.
I challenge liberal friends - they can still spew the mantra they hear on MSM, but it would behoove them to watch only one hour, Hannity on Fox, to see what is coming down the pike.