Joe Kennedy will tear down Trump's Wall. Joe, you first!

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
Techmomof2
Alma Mater: Penn State

Joe Kennedy will tear down Trump's Wall. Joe, you first!

Post by Techmomof2 »

https://conservativetribune.com/kennedy-said-he-wall/

For a party trying to float by on feminist hashtags and regain lost blue collar voters, a Kennedy seemed an odd choice to give the rebuttal to the State of the Union.

And that was before they put him in front of a wrecked car.

Yet, even though the speech was a farrago of platitudes given by a wholly undeserving trustfunder who appeared to be drooling and was attired like a freshman high school athlete dressing up for game day, this was a Kennedy, after all — which meant the media had to find something to praise him for.

And they did, in the line, “Build a wall and my generation will tear it down.”

Given that this was a Kennedy, you probably shouldn’t be surprised to learn the line actually wasn’t his. His mention of it came during a part of the speech where he addressed those in the loose coalition of anti-Trumpers who would probably use the hashtag #TheResistance without a hint of irony.
UpstateSCHokie

Re: Joe Kennedy will tear down Trump's Wall. Joe, you first!

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

I saw some deranged far left nut on TV this morning saying they did not want to negotiate with Trump on the DACA deal because Trump ended DACA. For some reason this idiot could not understand that Obama's DACA was not even legal. He basically said he cared more about stopping Trump from building a wall than he did about legalizing the 1.8M that Trump was offering. So there ya go.

I guess compromise is no longer considered to be important in DC like it used to be.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: Joe Kennedy will tear down Trump's Wall. Joe, you first!

Post by awesome guy »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:I saw some deranged far left nut on TV this morning saying they did not want to negotiate with Trump on the DACA deal because Trump ended DACA. For some reason this idiot could not understand that Obama's DACA was not even legal. He basically said he cared more about stopping Trump from building a wall than he did about legalizing the 1.8M that Trump was offering. So there ya go.

I guess compromise is no longer considered to be important in DC like it used to be.
They're believing their "inevitably win" BS again and think they'll take Congress this year so are holding out for everything. They're showing why they're a regional party and I hope they get stomped. They're pissing away the deal of the decade as they're too hateful and childish to take it.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.