RVA Comey sighting.

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
RiverguyVT

RVA Comey sighting.

Post by RiverguyVT »

..he showed up at the restaurant where my daughter works.

I asked her, and no, ...she did not stick a fork in his neck. :lol:
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
ElbertoHokie
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Independent

Re: RVA Comey sighting.

Post by ElbertoHokie »

I hope it's one of the better ones in RVA. I hope he didn't go to Friendly's or anything.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

He'll be around more as he's an "ethics leadership" professor at William and Mary now. I'm still laughing at that one, more like situational ethics from him. I hope he gets skewered here soon in the investigation declassification process and then William and Mary gets splattered on too. Being a small school, I doubt many of us run into their graduates on a regular basis. But being close by, I run into them often and find them as smarmy and condescending as the worst stereotype of a hoo. That's ground zero for dope smoking assclowns. They're getting what they deserve in Comey.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ElbertoHokie wrote:I hope it's one of the better ones in RVA. I hope he didn't go to Friendly's or anything.

They don't exist here anymore. I think they sell just their ice creams to stores now, like Bryers. But no crappy restaurant with ridiculous sundays.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

awesome guy wrote:He'll be around more as he's an "ethics leadership" professor at William and Mary now. I'm still laughing at that one, more like situational ethics from him. I hope he gets skewered here soon in the investigation declassification process and then William and Mary gets splattered on too. Being a small school, I doubt many of us run into their graduates on a regular basis. But being close by, I run into them often and find them as smarmy and condescending as the worst stereotype of a hoo. That's ground zero for dope smoking assclowns. They're getting what they deserve in Comey.
Couldn’t disagree more.
Several W&M friends, and they’re all real cool folks.

My favorite W&M jab - “Why did Jefferson start UVA?” .................
.......................”because his kids couldn’t get into W&M!”
Salute the Marines
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

ElbertoHokie wrote:I hope it's one of the better ones in RVA. I hope he didn't go to Friendly's or anything.

It’s supposed to be.
Salute the Marines
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

RiverguyVT wrote:
awesome guy wrote:He'll be around more as he's an "ethics leadership" professor at William and Mary now. I'm still laughing at that one, more like situational ethics from him. I hope he gets skewered here soon in the investigation declassification process and then William and Mary gets splattered on too. Being a small school, I doubt many of us run into their graduates on a regular basis. But being close by, I run into them often and find them as smarmy and condescending as the worst stereotype of a hoo. That's ground zero for dope smoking assclowns. They're getting what they deserve in Comey.
Couldn’t disagree more.

Wish I had that experience with them.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:
Couldn’t disagree more.

Consider the source.

W&M is a good school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
Couldn’t disagree more.

Consider the source.

W&M is a good school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Being a good school and having dickhead alumni are two different things.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

I had an apartment mate that was a W&M graduate...good guy. :)
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:
Couldn’t disagree more.

Agree. Every W&M grad i know is solid.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

I dated a batshirt crazy chick from W&M.

Great school and I love the area, though I hear it's a sucky college atmosphere.

ETA... Now that I think about it, she transferred to UVA her junior year, so we can call her a crazy hoo.