Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Steele wrote 2nd piss dossier w/ info from Hillary/Obama DOJ

Post by USN_Hokie »

From Byron York:
According to the referral, Steele wrote the additional memo based on anti-Trump information that originated with a foreign source. In a convoluted scheme outlined in the referral, the foreign source gave the information to an unnamed associate of Hillary and Bill Clinton, who then gave the information to an unnamed official in the Obama State Department, who then gave the information to Steele. Steele wrote a report based on the information, but the redacted version of the referral does not say what Steele did with the report after that.

Published accounts in the Guardian and the Washington Post have indicated that Clinton associate Cody Shearer was in contact with Steele about anti-Trump research, and Obama State Department official Jonathan Winer was a connection between Steele and the State Department during the 2016 campaign.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/dossi ... =hootsuite
HokieFanDC

Re: Steele wrote 2nd piss dossier w/ info from Hillary/Obama

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:From Byron York:
According to the referral, Steele wrote the additional memo based on anti-Trump information that originated with a foreign source. In a convoluted scheme outlined in the referral, the foreign source gave the information to an unnamed associate of Hillary and Bill Clinton, who then gave the information to an unnamed official in the Obama State Department, who then gave the information to Steele. Steele wrote a report based on the information, but the redacted version of the referral does not say what Steele did with the report after that.

Published accounts in the Guardian and the Washington Post have indicated that Clinton associate Cody Shearer was in contact with Steele about anti-Trump research, and Obama State Department official Jonathan Winer was a connection between Steele and the State Department during the 2016 campaign.

Someone needs to put together a map of all the connections. Like a string and pushpin map, but electronically. Would have been a great Glenn Beck job, but I don't think he's up for it anymore. Who on UWS wants to volunteer? I think oakton might be a good choice. I'm not kidding. I can't follow it anymore.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:From Byron York:

Someone needs to put together a map of all the connections. Like a string and pushpin map, but electronically. Would have been a great Glenn Beck job, but I don't think he's up for it anymore. Who on UWS wants to volunteer? I think oakton might be a good choice. I'm not kidding. I can't follow it anymore.
You can read the letter from the Senate Judiciary referring Steele for criminal prosecution here:

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/me ... erral).pdf
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

There was a conspiracy from the top down. There is too many crazy parts for it not to be.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function