Libtards saying they'll lie in front of tanks if Trump...

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Libtards saying they'll lie in front of tanks if Trump...

Post by USN_Hokie »

...has a military parade. :lol: Sounds like a plan. Do the pussy suits double as body bags?

https://www.dailywire.com/news/26878/le ... nk-berrien
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: Libtards saying they'll lie in front of tanks if Trump..

Post by awesome guy »

They'll lie anywhere and to anyone!
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

The military is sworn to defend America from enemies both foreign and domestic. If you think a parade honoring our military heros and veterans is "a military state" and you would protest that, you are a domestic enemy and we will run over your communist ass.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

CFB Apologist wrote:The military is sworn to defend America from enemies both foreign and domestic. If you think a parade honoring our military heros and veterans is "a military state" and you would protest that, you are a domestic enemy and we will run over your communist ass.
I think a military parade such as those discussed is out of character for the US. That's not anti-patriotic. It's just continuing to recognize that who we are and how we do things is often different than others. We should maintain our character and not succumb to showmanship. When you have the awesome power that we have you dont need to flaunt it. It's understood.
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

133743Hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:The military is sworn to defend America from enemies both foreign and domestic. If you think a parade honoring our military heros and veterans is "a military state" and you would protest that, you are a domestic enemy and we will run over your communist ass.
I think a military parade such as those discussed is out of character for the US. That's not anti-patriotic. It's just continuing to recognize that who we are and how we do things is often different than others. We should maintain our character and not succumb to showmanship. When you have the awesome power that we have you dont need to flaunt it. It's understood.
I'm not a huge fan of the parade, and I could do without it. Having said that, If Trump wants to see a few tanks go down PA Avenue and some soldiers march, it does not mean that we are North Korea or share any of their values, either- our people our free and we don't ration food controlled by the government or use concentration camps- but I digress. This hyperbole on costs, "burden" to the troops, etc, etc, is all bullshit too. If Trump wants a Bastille day style parade as he has hinted..about 2% of the US military would be affected by it. So let's at least be honest about it.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

133743Hokie wrote:
I agree, though I'm not particularly worked up over it. Military parades are something usually done to intimidate enemies foreign and domestic.

On the other hand...if every manchild in a pussy hat wants to lay in front of tanks.....
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

I thought he had his parade last summer.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

My take- Trump has zero intention of having a parade, and just trolled the left into making themselves look stupid. Again.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

HooFighter wrote:I thought he had his parade last summer.

Cute. The next 7 years are going to suck for you. "Trump is a Nazi" is exactly why he is going to be re-elected.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Seriously
If you're looking for fascism, take a glance at an administration that was hell bent on subverting the will of the people by rigging a primary, and weaponizing govt agencies (DOJ, FBI, IRS) against opposition parties. The very definition of fascism.

By any means, eh, comrade?
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

RiverguyVT wrote:

Seriously
If you're looking for fascism, take a glance at an administration that was hell bent on subverting the will of the people by rigging a primary, and weaponizing govt agencies (DOJ, FBI, IRS) against opposition parties. The very definition of fascism.

By any means, eh, comrade?
Yep- it's like Antifa- they literally justify violence, crime, suppression of free speech and communism by saying "well we are not Trump or "white supremacists", so it's fine. Hillary is a vile, corrupt criminal that conspired with a sitting president to spy on a rival campaign. But hey "she didn't say there were some good people on both sides in Charlottesville, so we like her"
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:My take- Trump has zero intention of having a parade, and just trolled the left into making themselves look stupid. Again.
yea, he is just messing with them I think, fun times to watch them get in a lather over it.

I would not mind someone being flattened by a tank though, of course these are the same morons that get on the interstate to block it and get pissed when a peterbilt runs them over
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:...has a military parade. :lol: Sounds like a plan. Do the pussy suits double as body bags?

https://www.dailywire.com/news/26878/le ... nk-berrien
tanks are heavy...duh

please you morons, lie in front of a tank, it will help the gene pool
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:My take- Trump has zero intention of having a parade, and just trolled the left into making themselves look stupid. Again.
That’s an interesting take.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

You must watch Huntimg Hitler every week hoping they find him in the WH and that he’s taken over Trumps body using some ancient Nazi voodoo........

Oh look! Another photo of Trump and Republicans!
Attachments
723A3EDD-6002-4568-A385-5FB5D31E6B92.jpeg
723A3EDD-6002-4568-A385-5FB5D31E6B92.jpeg (56.22 KiB) Viewed 1382 times
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

You think Trump went to the Pentagon and had a discussion with top officials, so he could troll the left?
Really?

As for the idea of a parade, maybe we should listen to the military people, most who are against it.
And does anyone believe that Trump wants to do it to honor the military? He's an ego driven person, he wants to do it for him.

Here's an idea. Take the millions of dollars it would cost, and do something to help our veterans. That would be an honorable move.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
You think Trump went to the Pentagon and had a discussion with top officials, so he could troll the left?
Really?

As for the idea of a parade, maybe we should listen to the military people, most who are against it.
And does anyone believe that Trump wants to do it to honor the military? He's an ego driven person, he wants to do it for him.

Here's an idea. Take the millions of dollars it would cost, and do something to help our veterans. That would be an honorable move.
We do spend millions and lots more to help our veterans
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
Really?

Did someone say we don't? :roll: :roll: :roll:
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
Really?

Did someone say we don't? :roll: :roll: :roll:
well not one dime has been spent on a parade yet, you do realize how many insane idea Obummer floated out there to see the reaction don't you? And it shocks you that Trump does it?
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:

It is. Whether intentional or not, it's some awesome branding to show the Democrats filibustering for illegals while bashing parades for the military.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
Really?

What vagina suit are you wearing to lay in front of the tanks? I recommend something breathable for July. :mrgreen:
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

It is. Whether intentional or not, it's some awesome branding to show the Democrats filibustering for illegals while bashing parades for the military.
I’ve seen more than Democrats bash the war parade in peacetime concept. In fact , I haven’t even seen anyone on here who fully supports the notion.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
Really?

What vagina suit are you wearing to lay in front of the tanks? I recommend something breathable for July. :mrgreen:
I'm keeping score. That's +1 for you.

No one is bashing the military. This isn't about the military. No one in the military wants it, or feels the need for it. It's too bad you don't respect the judgment of the military leaders.

The person who needs a vagina suit is the one who feels the need to have a military parade as a show of force. That's what people like Lil Rocketman do.

You agree that there is no need for the US to have a parade, but are OK with wasting money on it?
Makes sense... :roll: :roll: :roll:
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
Really?

No one is bashing the military. This isn't about the military. No one in the military wants it, or feels the need for it. It's too bad you don't respect the judgment of the military leaders.

The person who needs a vagina suit is the one who feels the need to have a military parade as a show of force. That's what people like Lil Rocketman do.

You agree that there is no need for the US to have a parade, but are OK with wasting money on it?
did you think all the insane ideas Obummer floated out there were good ideas? And did you think every one of them would be implemented?
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
Really?

did you think all the insane ideas Obummer floated out there were good ideas? And did you think every one of them would be implemented?
No. What does Obama have to do with this?