Libtards saying they'll lie in front of tanks if Trump...

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: Libtards saying they'll lie in front of tanks if Trump..

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
HooFighter wrote:Thoughts and prayers. Womp womp etc

RiverGuy wins!!

And we get to see which posters are fake conservatives!

It's a win/win.

found one! ^^^

Mirrors are a real bitch, eh?! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Ain't a mirror I'm looking at ...

Yeh, you can't look at yourself in the mirror knowing that a conservative wouldn't support wasting $90M on a parade with no purpose.
Only one of us is consistent about cutting spending and reducing deficits.
Yep, just one of us. The other spews DNC nonsense.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

found one! ^^^

Yeh, you can't look at yourself in the mirror knowing that a conservative wouldn't support wasting $90M on a parade with no purpose.
What DNC nonsense have I spewed......
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
Awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Who could have seen it coming that you two would actually be concerned with government spending all of a sudden.
I’m pretty sure I’ve been consistent in my thoughts about military spending.

Yeah, we all know your for spending it freely on all your social engineering plans.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

Once again, Hoof falls for fake news....
However, defence secretary James Mattis has rubbished the reports, suggesting whoever claimed the parade was set to cost upwards of $90m was “probably smoking something.”

“I'm not dignifying that number with a reply,” the Pentagon chief told reporters while travelling to the Colombian capital Bogota.

“I would discount that, and anybody who said it, I'll almost guarantee you one thing: They probably said, 'I need to stay anonymous.' No kidding, because you look like an idiot.

“And number two, whoever wrote it needs to get better sources. I'll just leave it at that.”
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 95561.html

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

found one! ^^^

Check about any of your 9 page fights, they're usually over some DNC talking point.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote: Yeh, you can't look at yourself in the mirror knowing that a conservative wouldn't support wasting $90M on a parade with no purpose.
You live in California and defend California policy here all the time. The only thing you're consistent on is hating Trump - even if you have to vote for a fake conservative to do it.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
Once again, Hoof falls for fake news....
However, defence secretary James Mattis has rubbished the reports, suggesting whoever claimed the parade was set to cost upwards of $90m was “probably smoking something.”

“I'm not dignifying that number with a reply,” the Pentagon chief told reporters while travelling to the Colombian capital Bogota.

“I would discount that, and anybody who said it, I'll almost guarantee you one thing: They probably said, 'I need to stay anonymous.' No kidding, because you look like an idiot.

“And number two, whoever wrote it needs to get better sources. I'll just leave it at that.”
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 95561.html
Lol, fake news strikes again.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

CRISIS AVERTED, EYE PEE AND HOOF CAN NOW REST EASY AS THE PARADE IS FREAKING OFF!!!!!!

WHEW!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Pretend conservatives hardest hit. Over/under on DC apologizing?
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:Ain't a mirror I'm looking at ...

Check about any of your 9 page fights, they're usually over some DNC talking point.
Once again, you have nothing.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote: Yeh, you can't look at yourself in the mirror knowing that a conservative wouldn't support wasting $90M on a parade with no purpose.
You live in California and defend California policy here all the time. The only thing you're consistent on is hating Trump - even if you have to vote for a fake conservative to do it.
I'll add another question to the question I've asked you about 30 times and you still can't answer.

The question I've asked you over and over, because you keep making the claim:

What liberal policies do I support?

I'll add another one:

What California policy do I support?

Now, there are certainly policies that I do support.
But, my defense of CA is defending against the many false claims made by UWS posters.

So, have at it, 2 questions you should easily be able to answer, but can't.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
I'll add another question to the question I've asked you about 30 times and you still can't answer.

I'll add another one:

But, my defense of CA is defending against the many false claims made by UWS posters.

That's your problem- you're the person who stands for nothing...and thus, stands for everything. You love to excrement all over Trump but will now run away with your tail between your legs without a whisper because he cancelled the stupid parade. You are the worst kind of "conservative", UWS' very own McMuffin. Your only purpose is as a destructive, divisive element.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

I'll add another one:

That's your problem- you're the person who stands for nothing...and thus, stands for everything. You love to excrement all over Trump but will now run away with your tail between your legs without a whisper because he cancelled the stupid parade. You are the worst kind of "conservative", UWS' very own McMuffin. Your only purpose is as a destructive, divisive element.
What a coward you are. You can't name any of the policies you claim I support, or any of the policies you claim I defend, so you just fall back on your tried, true, and ignorant personal attacks.

I stand today for the same things I've always stood for. Smaller government - across the board, not all except for social security, military, and medicare; less spending; lower income taxes - after making significant spending cuts; an immigration bill that recognizes that there are illegal immigrants who would be a benefit to the country and providing a path to citizenship that is not simple or expedited, while also putting in place measures to reduce immigration by strengthening the border and punishing companies that turn a blind eye to illegal immigrant labor; equal rights for everyone; removing the government from anything to do with marriage; more issues decided at the state level and/or private businesses- education, healthcare, to name 2.

That's a start. Maybe you can just bookmark those the next time you "forget" what I stand for.

As for the parade, what am I running away from? I said the parade was a waste of money. Trump has come around to my way of thinking. It's good that he has come to his senses.

And please, you are a mindless supporter of a purposefully divisive POTUS. You are the problem. If his supporters would demand that he focus on running on the govt and the good things he has done, instead of spending his time attacking everyone that criticizes him, the country would be in a better place. The only reason I can think of that his supporters don't demand that, is that they enjoy the divisiveness.

And the next time you trot out your stupid claim that I hate everything Trump does, you can refer to this post for a few things I agree with. There are more, but they are so overshadowed in the public domain by his moronic tweets, his constant and purposeful lying, and the incompetence of the ppl he associates with, we end up talking about the many dipshirt things he does.

http://uwsboard.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t ... ns#p183655
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote: What a coward you are. You can't name any of the policies you claim I support, or any of the policies you claim I defend, so you just fall back on your tried, true, and ignorant personal attacks.

I stand today for the same things I've always stood for. Smaller government - across the board, not all except for social security, military, and medicare; less spending; lower income taxes - after making significant spending cuts; an immigration bill that recognizes that there are illegal immigrants who would be a benefit to the country and providing a path to citizenship that is not simple or expedited, while also putting in place measures to reduce immigration by strengthening the border and punishing companies that turn a blind eye to illegal immigrant labor; equal rights for everyone; removing the government from anything to do with marriage; more issues decided at the state level and/or private businesses- education, healthcare, to name 2.

That's a start. Maybe you can just bookmark those the next time you "forget" what I stand for.

As for the parade, what am I running away from? I said the parade was a waste of money. Trump has come around to my way of thinking. It's good that he has come to his senses.

And please, you are a mindless supporter of a purposefully divisive POTUS. You are the problem. If his supporters would demand that he focus on running on the govt and the good things he has done, instead of spending his time attacking everyone that criticizes him, the country would be in a better place. The only reason I can think of that his supporters don't demand that, is that they enjoy the divisiveness.

And the next time you trot out your stupid claim that I hate everything Trump does, you can refer to this post for a few things I agree with. There are more, but they are so overshadowed in the public domain by his moronic tweets, his constant and purposeful lying, and the incompetence of the ppl he associates with, we end up talking about the many dipshirt things he does.

C- rant.

I'm on vacation so I'm not searching idiotic DC posts.

If the best you can come up with is a completely backhanded agreement made while insulting his supporters over 15 months ago, you've proven my point.

By the way, it's funny that you listed immigration there when you were shirting all over his immigration EO months later.

A coward is someone who misrepresents their beliefs (also like Egg Mcmuffin). Maybe you should do some introspection.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote: What a coward you are. You can't name any of the policies you claim I support, or any of the policies you claim I defend, so you just fall back on your tried, true, and ignorant personal attacks.

C- rant.

I'm on vacation so I'm not searching idiotic DC posts.

If the best you can come up with is a completely backhanded agreement made while insulting his supporters over 15 months ago, you've proven my point.

By the way, it's funny that you listed immigration there when you were shirting all over his immigration EO months later.

A coward is someone who misrepresents their beliefs (also like Egg Mcmuffin). Maybe you should do some introspection.
Womp, womp, womp.

Not sure what the backhanded agreement refers to....

As for the EO, here is what I said about the EO. Maybe you call it shirting, but that's just your emotional reaction to anything not praising your dear leader. Oooooohhhh, I was so mean to Trump!!! I said it was poorly written...and it was. His team rewrote it and it was enacted. So yeah, try again, I didn't misrepresent my beliefs. I agreed with the spirit of the EO, but the execution was an F.

http://uwsboard.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t ... er#p173908

Just like the parade, I was right, and Trump got it right when he did what I said he should have done to start with. He'd be a lot better off if he consulted me before making hasty decisions or comments.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Lol, you did it again. Trump shows fiscal responsibility and you shirt on him. You're an emotional basketcase.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:Lol, you did it again. Trump shows fiscal responsibility and you shirt on him. You're an emotional basketcase.
You are mentally unhinged. This thread restarted yesterday.

I posted this:

"RiverGuy wins!!

It's a win/win."

Somehow, that triggered both of the AG TDB crew.

What about that post was shirting on Trump, exactly???
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:Lol, you did it again. Trump shows fiscal responsibility and you shirt on him. You're an emotional basketcase.
Haha. You are in deep.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
Haha. You are in deep.

Props to DC for engaging with someone who is continually dishonest. Thank you for your service, DC.

Fully vaccinated, still not dead
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:

I posted this:

"RiverGuy wins!!

It's a win/win."

No idea what you're rambling about now, but your backhanded acknowledgement after shirting on him in yet another thread was in the last paragraph.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

nolanvt wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
Haha. You are in deep.

Props to DC for engaging with someone who is continually dishonest. Thank you for your service, DC.

Good job Scrappy Doo!
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
Haha. You are in deep.

Good job Scrappy Doo!
Scrappy was smarter than Nolan, most dogs are.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

I posted this:

"RiverGuy wins!!

It's a win/win."

No idea what you're rambling about now, but your backhanded acknowledgement after shirting on him in yet another thread was in the last paragraph.

My "rambling" is showing you exactly what I wrote in this thread, and asking you how you consider that "shirting on him". You said I was shirting on him - what exact words did I write that are the basis of your claim?

My backhanded acknowledgement is the appropriate response to your silly claim that he's being fiscally responsible.

Day X - Trump: I think we should have a military parade that's going to cost millions of dollars!!
Day Y - Everyone else: That's not a good idea or a good use of money.
Day Z - Trump: On second thought, let's save that money and not have a parade!!

The federal budget and deficit are the same on Day Z as it was before Day X. He didn't save any money, he just realized it wasn't politically expedient to waste it. Saving money and being fiscally conservative would mean that the federal spending budget and or the deficit was decreased.

Only the easily duped fell for the idea that he was saving money by not spending money that was never there in the first place.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

To be fair, that parade would have been so expensive ....

How expensive would it!?

It would have cost almost as much as Obama’s Africa vacation!!

:twisted:
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

I posted this:

"RiverGuy wins!!

It's a win/win."

My "rambling" is showing you exactly what I wrote in this thread, and asking you how you consider that "shirting on him". You said I was shirting on him - what exact words did I write that are the basis of your claim?

My backhanded acknowledgement is the appropriate response to your silly claim that he's being fiscally responsible.

Day X - Trump: I think we should have a military parade that's going to cost millions of dollars!!
Day Y - Everyone else: That's not a good idea or a good use of money.
Day Z - Trump: On second thought, let's save that money and not have a parade!!

The federal budget and deficit are the same on Day Z as it was before Day X. He didn't save any money, he just realized it wasn't politically expedient to waste it. Saving money and being fiscally conservative would mean that the federal spending budget and or the deficit was decreased.

Only the easily duped fell for the idea that he was saving money by not spending money that was never there in the first place.
Was this supposed to be a response to someone else? Maybe you should erase the pile of rubbish you wrote and respond in a manner which actually addresses my comments in a factual manner?