United We Stand - uwsboard.com

Virginia Tech fans discussing politics, religion, and football
It is currently Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:14 am

Time zone: America/New_York


UWS DWF UWS Lunch UWS Sports UWS Help TSL Football TSL Lounge TSL MBB Acronyms Top 25 Topics


Forum rules


Please be civil.



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:58 pm
Posts: 19907
Location: Fake Dossier Writing Center
Party: Draintheswamp
...has a military parade. :lol: Sounds like a plan. Do the pussy suits double as body bags?

https://www.dailywire.com/news/26878/le ... nk-berrien


_________________
“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”

― P.J. O'Rourke


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:10 pm
Posts: 31933
Location: Plastic Flotilla:Location Classified
Party: After 10
They'll lie anywhere and to anyone!

_________________
You losers lost, take off the vagina suit.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:23 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:27 pm
Posts: 2121
The military is sworn to defend America from enemies both foreign and domestic. If you think a parade honoring our military heros and veterans is "a military state" and you would protest that, you are a domestic enemy and we will run over your communist ass.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:34 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:29 pm
Posts: 6255
CFB Apologist wrote:
The military is sworn to defend America from enemies both foreign and domestic. If you think a parade honoring our military heros and veterans is "a military state" and you would protest that, you are a domestic enemy and we will run over your communist ass.

I think a military parade such as those discussed is out of character for the US. That's not anti-patriotic. It's just continuing to recognize that who we are and how we do things is often different than others. We should maintain our character and not succumb to showmanship. When you have the awesome power that we have you dont need to flaunt it. It's understood.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:46 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:27 pm
Posts: 2121
133743Hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
The military is sworn to defend America from enemies both foreign and domestic. If you think a parade honoring our military heros and veterans is "a military state" and you would protest that, you are a domestic enemy and we will run over your communist ass.

I think a military parade such as those discussed is out of character for the US. That's not anti-patriotic. It's just continuing to recognize that who we are and how we do things is often different than others. We should maintain our character and not succumb to showmanship. When you have the awesome power that we have you dont need to flaunt it. It's understood.


I'm not a huge fan of the parade, and I could do without it. Having said that, If Trump wants to see a few tanks go down PA Avenue and some soldiers march, it does not mean that we are North Korea or share any of their values, either- our people our free and we don't ration food controlled by the government or use concentration camps- but I digress. This hyperbole on costs, "burden" to the troops, etc, etc, is all bullshit too. If Trump wants a Bastille day style parade as he has hinted..about 2% of the US military would be affected by it. So let's at least be honest about it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:58 pm
Posts: 19907
Location: Fake Dossier Writing Center
Party: Draintheswamp
133743Hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
The military is sworn to defend America from enemies both foreign and domestic. If you think a parade honoring our military heros and veterans is "a military state" and you would protest that, you are a domestic enemy and we will run over your communist ass.

I think a military parade such as those discussed is out of character for the US. That's not anti-patriotic. It's just continuing to recognize that who we are and how we do things is often different than others. We should maintain our character and not succumb to showmanship. When you have the awesome power that we have you dont need to flaunt it. It's understood.


I agree, though I'm not particularly worked up over it. Military parades are something usually done to intimidate enemies foreign and domestic.

On the other hand...if every manchild in a pussy hat wants to lay in front of tanks.....

_________________
“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”

― P.J. O'Rourke


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:16 am
Posts: 1968
Party: all the time
I thought he had his parade last summer.

Image

_________________
Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:30 pm
Posts: 10217
My take- Trump has zero intention of having a parade, and just trolled the left into making themselves look stupid. Again.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:28 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:27 pm
Posts: 2121
HooFighter wrote:
I thought he had his parade last summer.

Image



Cute. The next 7 years are going to suck for you. "Trump is a Nazi" is exactly why he is going to be re-elected.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:30 pm
Posts: 10217
HooFighter wrote:
I thought he had his parade last summer.

Image


Seriously
If you're looking for fascism, take a glance at an administration that was hell bent on subverting the will of the people by rigging a primary, and weaponizing govt agencies (DOJ, FBI, IRS) against opposition parties. The very definition of fascism.

By any means, eh, comrade?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:06 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:27 pm
Posts: 2121
RiverguyVT wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
I thought he had his parade last summer.

Image


Seriously
If you're looking for fascism, take a glance at an administration that was hell bent on subverting the will of the people by rigging a primary, and weaponizing govt agencies (DOJ, FBI, IRS) against opposition parties. The very definition of fascism.

By any means, eh, comrade?


Yep- it's like Antifa- they literally justify violence, crime, suppression of free speech and communism by saying "well we are not Trump or "white supremacists", so it's fine. Hillary is a vile, corrupt criminal that conspired with a sitting president to spy on a rival campaign. But hey "she didn't say there were some good people on both sides in Charlottesville, so we like her"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:22 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:25 am
Posts: 9162
RiverguyVT wrote:
My take- Trump has zero intention of having a parade, and just trolled the left into making themselves look stupid. Again.


yea, he is just messing with them I think, fun times to watch them get in a lather over it.

I would not mind someone being flattened by a tank though, of course these are the same morons that get on the interstate to block it and get pissed when a peterbilt runs them over


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:23 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:25 am
Posts: 9162
USN_Hokie wrote:
...has a military parade. :lol: Sounds like a plan. Do the pussy suits double as body bags?

https://www.dailywire.com/news/26878/le ... nk-berrien



tanks are heavy...duh

please you morons, lie in front of a tank, it will help the gene pool


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:44 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:20 pm
Posts: 10542
Location: New York, NY
RiverguyVT wrote:
My take- Trump has zero intention of having a parade, and just trolled the left into making themselves look stupid. Again.


That’s an interesting take.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_________________
"Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible." - DT(2013)

"We're not going to own it. I'm not going to own it. I can tell you the Republicans are not going to own it." - DT(2017)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:50 am
Posts: 5525
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....
HooFighter wrote:
I thought he had his parade last summer.

Image

You must watch Huntimg Hitler every week hoping they find him in the WH and that he’s taken over Trumps body using some ancient Nazi voodoo........

Oh look! Another photo of Trump and Republicans!


Attachments:
723A3EDD-6002-4568-A385-5FB5D31E6B92.jpeg
723A3EDD-6002-4568-A385-5FB5D31E6B92.jpeg [ 56.22 KiB | Viewed 98 times ]

_________________
Image
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:57 pm
Posts: 8944
RiverguyVT wrote:
My take- Trump has zero intention of having a parade, and just trolled the left into making themselves look stupid. Again.


You think Trump went to the Pentagon and had a discussion with top officials, so he could troll the left?
Really?

As for the idea of a parade, maybe we should listen to the military people, most who are against it.
And does anyone believe that Trump wants to do it to honor the military? He's an ego driven person, he wants to do it for him.

Here's an idea. Take the millions of dollars it would cost, and do something to help our veterans. That would be an honorable move.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:25 am
Posts: 9162
HokieFanDC wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
My take- Trump has zero intention of having a parade, and just trolled the left into making themselves look stupid. Again.


You think Trump went to the Pentagon and had a discussion with top officials, so he could troll the left?
Really?

As for the idea of a parade, maybe we should listen to the military people, most who are against it.
And does anyone believe that Trump wants to do it to honor the military? He's an ego driven person, he wants to do it for him.

Here's an idea. Take the millions of dollars it would cost, and do something to help our veterans. That would be an honorable move.


We do spend millions and lots more to help our veterans


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:57 pm
Posts: 8944
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
My take- Trump has zero intention of having a parade, and just trolled the left into making themselves look stupid. Again.


You think Trump went to the Pentagon and had a discussion with top officials, so he could troll the left?
Really?

As for the idea of a parade, maybe we should listen to the military people, most who are against it.
And does anyone believe that Trump wants to do it to honor the military? He's an ego driven person, he wants to do it for him.

Here's an idea. Take the millions of dollars it would cost, and do something to help our veterans. That would be an honorable move.


We do spend millions and lots more to help our veterans


Did someone say we don't? :roll: :roll: :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:25 am
Posts: 9162
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
My take- Trump has zero intention of having a parade, and just trolled the left into making themselves look stupid. Again.


You think Trump went to the Pentagon and had a discussion with top officials, so he could troll the left?
Really?

As for the idea of a parade, maybe we should listen to the military people, most who are against it.
And does anyone believe that Trump wants to do it to honor the military? He's an ego driven person, he wants to do it for him.

Here's an idea. Take the millions of dollars it would cost, and do something to help our veterans. That would be an honorable move.


We do spend millions and lots more to help our veterans


Did someone say we don't? :roll: :roll: :roll:


well not one dime has been spent on a parade yet, you do realize how many insane idea Obummer floated out there to see the reaction don't you? And it shocks you that Trump does it?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:58 pm
Posts: 19907
Location: Fake Dossier Writing Center
Party: Draintheswamp
ip_law-hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
My take- Trump has zero intention of having a parade, and just trolled the left into making themselves look stupid. Again.


That’s an interesting take.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


It is. Whether intentional or not, it's some awesome branding to show the Democrats filibustering for illegals while bashing parades for the military.

_________________
“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”

― P.J. O'Rourke


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:58 pm
Posts: 19907
Location: Fake Dossier Writing Center
Party: Draintheswamp
HokieFanDC wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
My take- Trump has zero intention of having a parade, and just trolled the left into making themselves look stupid. Again.


You think Trump went to the Pentagon and had a discussion with top officials, so he could troll the left?
Really?

As for the idea of a parade, maybe we should listen to the military people, most who are against it.
And does anyone believe that Trump wants to do it to honor the military? He's an ego driven person, he wants to do it for him.

Here's an idea. Take the millions of dollars it would cost, and do something to help our veterans. That would be an honorable move.


What vagina suit are you wearing to lay in front of the tanks? I recommend something breathable for July. :mrgreen:

_________________
“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”

― P.J. O'Rourke


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:52 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:20 pm
Posts: 10542
Location: New York, NY
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
My take- Trump has zero intention of having a parade, and just trolled the left into making themselves look stupid. Again.


That’s an interesting take.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


It is. Whether intentional or not, it's some awesome branding to show the Democrats filibustering for illegals while bashing parades for the military.


I’ve seen more than Democrats bash the war parade in peacetime concept. In fact , I haven’t even seen anyone on here who fully supports the notion.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_________________
"Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible." - DT(2013)

"We're not going to own it. I'm not going to own it. I can tell you the Republicans are not going to own it." - DT(2017)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:57 pm
Posts: 8944
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
My take- Trump has zero intention of having a parade, and just trolled the left into making themselves look stupid. Again.


You think Trump went to the Pentagon and had a discussion with top officials, so he could troll the left?
Really?

As for the idea of a parade, maybe we should listen to the military people, most who are against it.
And does anyone believe that Trump wants to do it to honor the military? He's an ego driven person, he wants to do it for him.

Here's an idea. Take the millions of dollars it would cost, and do something to help our veterans. That would be an honorable move.


What vagina suit are you wearing to lay in front of the tanks? I recommend something breathable for July. :mrgreen:


I'm keeping score. That's +1 for you.

No one is bashing the military. This isn't about the military. No one in the military wants it, or feels the need for it. It's too bad you don't respect the judgment of the military leaders.

The person who needs a vagina suit is the one who feels the need to have a military parade as a show of force. That's what people like Lil Rocketman do.

You agree that there is no need for the US to have a parade, but are OK with wasting money on it?
Makes sense... :roll: :roll: :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:25 am
Posts: 9162
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
My take- Trump has zero intention of having a parade, and just trolled the left into making themselves look stupid. Again.


You think Trump went to the Pentagon and had a discussion with top officials, so he could troll the left?
Really?

As for the idea of a parade, maybe we should listen to the military people, most who are against it.
And does anyone believe that Trump wants to do it to honor the military? He's an ego driven person, he wants to do it for him.

Here's an idea. Take the millions of dollars it would cost, and do something to help our veterans. That would be an honorable move.


What vagina suit are you wearing to lay in front of the tanks? I recommend something breathable for July. :mrgreen:


I'm keeping score. That's +1 for you.

No one is bashing the military. This isn't about the military. No one in the military wants it, or feels the need for it. It's too bad you don't respect the judgment of the military leaders.

The person who needs a vagina suit is the one who feels the need to have a military parade as a show of force. That's what people like Lil Rocketman do.

You agree that there is no need for the US to have a parade, but are OK with wasting money on it?
Makes sense... :roll: :roll: :roll:


did you think all the insane ideas Obummer floated out there were good ideas? And did you think every one of them would be implemented?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:37 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:57 pm
Posts: 8944
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
My take- Trump has zero intention of having a parade, and just trolled the left into making themselves look stupid. Again.


You think Trump went to the Pentagon and had a discussion with top officials, so he could troll the left?
Really?

As for the idea of a parade, maybe we should listen to the military people, most who are against it.
And does anyone believe that Trump wants to do it to honor the military? He's an ego driven person, he wants to do it for him.

Here's an idea. Take the millions of dollars it would cost, and do something to help our veterans. That would be an honorable move.


What vagina suit are you wearing to lay in front of the tanks? I recommend something breathable for July. :mrgreen:


I'm keeping score. That's +1 for you.

No one is bashing the military. This isn't about the military. No one in the military wants it, or feels the need for it. It's too bad you don't respect the judgment of the military leaders.

The person who needs a vagina suit is the one who feels the need to have a military parade as a show of force. That's what people like Lil Rocketman do.

You agree that there is no need for the US to have a parade, but are OK with wasting money on it?
Makes sense... :roll: :roll: :roll:


did you think all the insane ideas Obummer floated out there were good ideas? And did you think every one of them would be implemented?


No. What does Obama have to do with this?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Time zone: America/New_York


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: