LOL! What a shirtshow Corey Stewart is

Post by nolanvt »

Fully vaccinated, still not dead
cwtcr hokie

Re: LOL! What a shirtshow Corey Stewart is

Post by cwtcr hokie »

nolanvt wrote:https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/dc ... story.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CNN , Trump did not consult with Dan Coats or anyone when he viciously revoked Brennan's security clearance

Reality, he discussed the issue with everyone that should have been involved in the decision
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

cwtcr hokie wrote:

CNN , Trump did not consult with Dan Coats or anyone when he viciously revoked Brennan's security clearance

Reality, he discussed the issue with everyone that should have been involved in the decision

cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

nolanvt wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

Point being both sides make up stuff to suit their needs
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Stewart is a Gumby
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
BigDave
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Republican

Post by BigDave »

I so wish I could cast a none of the above vote. But Corey Stewart is so repugnant I can't bring myself to cast a protest vote. I dont care for Tim Kaine's politics or his intelligence, but in this contest between a giant douche and a turd sandwich, I have to go with Mr. Sandwich.
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

BigDave wrote:I so wish I could cast a none of the above vote. But Corey Stewart is so repugnant I can't bring myself to cast a protest vote. I dont care for Tim Kaine's politics or his intelligence, but in this contest between a giant douche and a turd sandwich, I have to go with Mr. Sandwich.
It’s basically a moot point. Stewart is getting crushed in the polls.

133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

nolanvt wrote:
BigDave wrote:I so wish I could cast a none of the above vote. But Corey Stewart is so repugnant I can't bring myself to cast a protest vote. I dont care for Tim Kaine's politics or his intelligence, but in this contest between a giant douche and a turd sandwich, I have to go with Mr. Sandwich.

Reality is the election was going to Kaine regardless. The republican party in VA has no one to put forward to beat a democrat in astatewide election anymore. The come-here's that have flocked to the crescent over the past 15+ years have permanently changed VA politics. It's now a northeastern, urban mindset that dominates.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

Seems to me that if you really dislike both candidates, then you just vote against the incumbent. Then vote him out the next time rather than allowing the incumbent to become more entrenched.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
Seems to me that if you really dislike both candidates, then you just vote against the incumbent. Then vote him out the next time rather than allowing the incumbent to become more entrenched.
Some people are too snobby and too much of a purist and so don't support anyone. And then they're shocked when they get a Clinton type for president or shocked that someone like Trump does a magnificent job.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
HvilleHokie

Post by HvilleHokie »

133743Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

Reality is the election was going to Kaine regardless. The republican party in VA has no one to put forward to beat a democrat in astatewide election anymore. The come-here's that have flocked to the crescent over the past 15+ years have permanently changed VA politics. It's now a northeastern, urban mindset that dominates.
The Virginia Republican Party has done a horrible job the last 20 years. Call it the macaca curse. As Virginians, we all suffer because the Democrats win no matter who they put up. It shouldn’t be that way. No more Stewarts, cuccinellis, and Gillespies.
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

HvilleHokie wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

The Virginia Republican Party has done a horrible job the last 20 years. Call it the macaca curse. As Virginians, we all suffer because the Democrats win no matter who they put up. It shouldn’t be that way. No more Stewarts, cuccinellis, and Gillespies.

What was wrong with Cuccinelli?
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HvilleHokie

Post by HvilleHokie »

HokieJoe wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

Well... for one... he lost to a horrible democratic candidate.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HvilleHokie wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

Ummm yeah. The establishment snobs didn't vote for him or pay for ads or support him in anyway. That's a problem with the leadership and weak-kneed voters, not the candidate. No one can win with "friends" like that.
HvilleHokie

Post by HvilleHokie »

awesome guy wrote:
Ummm yeah. The establishment snobs didn't vote for him or pay for ads or support him in anyway. That's a problem with the leadership and weak-kneed voters, not the candidate. No one can win with "friends" like that.
As I said... the Virginia Republican Party is a excrement show. They nominate a candidate and then don’t support him. And we end up with McCullough.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HvilleHokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
As I said... the Virginia Republican Party is a excrement show. They nominate a candidate and then don’t support him. And we end up with McCullough.
Yep
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

I wouldn't expect the establishment to support Stewart, or the reverend from va beach, or any of the other far right, fringe candidates. The republican party has moved away from its constituents and core principals in Virginia and is allowing unelectable and narrow focus candidates the limelight. It isn't weak kneed voters.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

133743Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:
133743Hokie wrote: Reality is the election was going to Kaine regardless. The republican party in VA has no one to put forward to beat a democrat in astatewide election anymore. The come-here's that have flocked to the crescent over the past 15+ years have permanently changed VA politics. It's now a northeastern, urban mindset that dominates.

I wouldn't expect the establishment to support Stewart, or the reverend from va beach, or any of the other far right, fringe candidates. The republican party has moved away from its constituents and core principals in Virginia and is allowing unelectable and narrow focus candidates the limelight. It isn't weak kneed voters.
They're not far right, that's the media spin. One that can't be countered as they don't get funds to defend themselves. Why do they win primaries if they're so unelectable? Trump should be the example of the value in punching back. The VA GOP and some voters are too weak or spiteful to do so.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Freitas could’ve won, IMHO.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:
Cory Stewart isn't far right? The crazy reverend from Va Beach wasn't far right? C'mon, you can't be that deluded. They are out of the mainstream of conservatism and are unelectable. Stewart won because the far right came out in the primary. Primaries are the worst way to determine a candidate.

They're not far right, that's the media spin. One that can't be countered as they don't get funds to defend themselves. Why do they win primaries if they're so unelectable? Trump should be the example of the value in punching back. The VA GOP and some voters are too weak or spiteful to do so.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:Freitas could’ve won, IMHO.
Maybe close, within 5% or so, but no chance. The golden crescent has too much voting power. Republicans are now DOA in Virginia.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

133743Hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:Freitas could’ve won, IMHO.
Maybe close, within 5% or so, but no chance. The golden crescent has too much voting power. Republicans are now DOA in Virginia.
I almost didn't vote for him because of his dumb ad, made him look JV, out of his league. But he seems smart and could learn along the way, I'd certainly vote for him over Kaine. Tbe Starvis/Mcmuffin style voters will sink anyone as no one can pass their purity tests.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HvilleHokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Too many necks.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Too many necks.

Actually, Virginia has too many NYecks (and other northeasterners) now. They've all come down a) to flee the high taxes and bad policies of the northeast liberal cities and states or b) to suck on the teat at the seat of their beloved big government. Either way they're parasites on Virginia.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

133743Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Too many necks.

Actually, Virginia has too many NYecks (and other northeasterners) now. They've all come down a) to flee the high taxes and bad policies of the northeast liberal cities and states or b) to suck on the teat at the seat of their beloved big government. Either way they're parasites on Virginia.
OK. Good luck with Stewart.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.