We need to shut down the olympics

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
cwtcr hokie

We need to shut down the olympics

Post by cwtcr hokie »

apparantly every coach with anything to do with it is a sex deviant. Who knew?
TheH2

Re: We need to shut down the olympics

Post by TheH2 »

cwtcr hokie wrote:apparantly every coach with anything to do with it is a sex deviant. Who knew?
No, not even close.
People who know, know.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

TheH2 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:apparantly every coach with anything to do with it is a sex deviant. Who knew?
No, not even close.
quote the other day I heard was 290 so far have accusations against them, how many are there?
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
No, not even close.
quote the other day I heard was 290 so far have accusations against them, how many are there?
They didn't do anything wrong, they're just being buttheads.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
No, not even close.
no just as any other accusation they could be all true and the folks should be in jail, or not..... again, KEY POINT here, I nor you know if the accusations are true or not
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
No, not even close.
no just as any other accusation they could be all true and the folks should be in jail, or not..... again, KEY POINT here, I nor you know if the accusations are true or not
Well, I know that 175 of the 290 have been convicted.

And I know that Porter had a protective order against him.
And he couldn't pass a security clearance.

That's evidence.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
No, not even close.

That's evidence.
thanks for the info, yes 175 are criminals, kind of strange that they were olympic coaches. So the question would be why do all sex deviants become coaches? AS for a protective order as we know that can be issued with zero testimony from the other side, again, if he beat the crap out of his spouse the police arrest you, so was he arrested, charged or convicted of assault? Sorry but when people divorce it can get nasty and lots of accusations can be thrown around. But again, if ya got the timeline which shows the WH knew he beat people up and all please publish it, thanks
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote: quote the other day I heard was 290 so far have accusations against them, how many are there?

That's evidence.
thanks for the info, yes 175 are criminals, kind of strange that they were olympic coaches. So the question would be why do all sex deviants become coaches? AS for a protective order as we know that can be issued with zero testimony from the other side, again, if he beat the crap out of his spouse the police arrest you, so was he arrested, charged or convicted of assault? Sorry but when people divorce it can get nasty and lots of accusations can be thrown around. But again, if ya got the timeline which shows the WH knew he beat people up and all please publish it, thanks
Yes, divorces get nasty. Especially when one of them goes to the other person's apartment and punches out their front window.

http://bfy.tw/GUxh
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
No, not even close.
Then how is every Olympic Coach a sex deviant?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote: quote the other day I heard was 290 so far have accusations against them, how many are there?

That's evidence.
Yes, divorces get nasty. Especially when one of them goes to the other person's apartment and punches out their front window.

yes CNN is the epitome of accurate reporting, timeline please, when was the picture taken? when where the allegations made? If the guy punched out a window then he is arrested for property damage, what charges are filed against him and what is the result of those charges? If someone is going thru a combative divorce do you not let them work? Do you fire any employee that the other spouse alleges some conduct of? The guy quit, problem solved

Now on to actual events that affect the country as a whole, not a man and woman or 2 womans that hate each other. Hope Hicks better watch out though I guess, the dude is a time bomb!!!!
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
No, not even close.

don't mix threads, that is a serious national issue
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote: No, not even close.

don't mix threads, that is a serious national issue
My question relates to your initial post in this thread.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

That's evidence.

yes CNN is the epitome of accurate reporting, timeline please, when was the picture taken? when where the allegations made? If the guy punched out a window then he is arrested for property damage, what charges are filed against him and what is the result of those charges? If someone is going thru a combative divorce do you not let them work? Do you fire any employee that the other spouse alleges some conduct of? The guy quit, problem solved

Now on to actual events that affect the country as a whole, not a man and woman or 2 womans that hate each other. Hope Hicks better watch out though I guess, the dude is a time bomb!!!!

LOL@CNN.

How about the Hill, CNBC, the Atlantic, Bloomberg, Business Insider......
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

That's evidence.

LOL@CNN.

And porter is convicted of what exactly, how many charges have been filed so far? but these esteemed msm sources are sure of what everyone knows.. kewl
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote: Well, I know that 175 of the 290 have been convicted.

That's evidence.

LOL@CNN.

And porter is convicted of what exactly, how many charges have been filed so far? but these esteemed msm sources are sure of what everyone knows.. kewl
This makes your initial post in this thread very confusing.

USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

TheH2 wrote:
No, not even close.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

no just as any other accusation they could be all true and the folks should be in jail, or not..... again, KEY POINT here, I nor you know if the accusations are true or not[/quote]

That's evidence.[/quote]

thanks for the info, yes 175 are criminals, kind of strange that they were olympic coaches. So the question would be why do all sex deviants become coaches? AS for a protective order as we know that can be issued with zero testimony from the other side, again, if he beat the crap out of his spouse the police arrest you, so was he arrested, charged or convicted of assault? Sorry but when people divorce it can get nasty and lots of accusations can be thrown around. But again, if ya got the timeline which shows the WH knew he beat people up and all please publish it, thanks[/quote]

http://bfy.tw/GUxh[/quote]

Now on to actual events that affect the country as a whole, not a man and woman or 2 womans that hate each other. Hope Hicks better watch out though I guess, the dude is a time bomb!!!![/quote]

LOL@CNN.

How about the Hill, CNBC, the Atlantic, Bloomberg, Business Insider......[/quote]

And porter is convicted of what exactly, how many charges have been filed so far? but these esteemed msm sources are sure of what everyone knows.. kewl[/quote]

This makes your initial post in this thread very confusing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

I confused myself on the threads.......RUSSIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!