Ellison Sits & Applauds as Sarsour Calls America Racist

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
UpstateSCHokie

Ellison Sits & Applauds as Sarsour Calls America Racist

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

Seriously, between this, the behavior of the Democrats during the SOTU, Nancy Pelosi's crazy 8 hour rant, Adam Schiff's crazy Russian paranoia, and numerous other examples of Democrat nuttiness, the campaign ads against these people write themselves. If the GOP can't capitalize on these outrageous examples of insane & immature anti-American behavior in November, then its political malpractice.

============================================

SHOCK VIDEO=> DNC Deputy Chair Keith Ellison Sits and Applauds as Linda Sarsour Calls America Racist, Hateful Country Founded on Murder
by Jim Hoft 181 Comments

This is today’s Democrat Party—
DNC Deputy Chair Keith Ellison, a representative from Minnesota, was caught on camera listening and applauding as far left activist Linda Sarsour called America a racist, hateful country founded on murder.

** Linda Sarsour famously called for jihad against Donald Trump last year.

Sarsour spoke at a protest called “A Day of Action Against Trump’s White Supremacy” on Wednesday.
Keith Ellison spoke and sat on stage during the rally.

The far left America hater went off on a racist, America-bashing tirade.
Linda Sarsour: I’m talking to Chuck Schumer who’s also from Brooklyn. I’m tired of hearing a white man negotiating on the backs of people of color and communities like ours. But I also remember that I live in a country that was founded on the extermination of indigenous people. You have a fascist in the highest office of this land who is running ICE which has always been a rogue agency but now they’re acting like a gestapo going and picking up people in the middle of the night…
At the end of her speech the entire crowd started chanting.

They all loved it.

This is today’s Democrat Party.

Racists who hate whitey and America.
http://thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/sho ... ed-murder/

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Re: Ellison Sits & Applauds as Sarsour Calls America Racist

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

“Professional Activist” = “Professional Grifter”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

She's an Anti-American, disgusting, muslim terrorists. She hates Americans and wants to see white Christians dead. She is a terrorist cunt- nothing more.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:Seriously, between this, the behavior of the Democrats during the SOTU, Nancy Pelosi's crazy 8 hour rant, Adam Schiff's crazy Russian paranoia, and numerous other examples of Democrat nuttiness, the campaign ads against these people write themselves. If the GOP can't capitalize on these outrageous examples of insane & immature anti-American behavior in November, then its political malpractice.

============================================

SHOCK VIDEO=> DNC Deputy Chair Keith Ellison Sits and Applauds as Linda Sarsour Calls America Racist, Hateful Country Founded on Murder
by Jim Hoft 181 Comments

This is today’s Democrat Party—
DNC Deputy Chair Keith Ellison, a representative from Minnesota, was caught on camera listening and applauding as far left activist Linda Sarsour called America a racist, hateful country founded on murder.

** Linda Sarsour famously called for jihad against Donald Trump last year.

Sarsour spoke at a protest called “A Day of Action Against Trump’s White Supremacy” on Wednesday.
Keith Ellison spoke and sat on stage during the rally.

The far left America hater went off on a racist, America-bashing tirade.
Linda Sarsour: I’m talking to Chuck Schumer who’s also from Brooklyn. I’m tired of hearing a white man negotiating on the backs of people of color and communities like ours. But I also remember that I live in a country that was founded on the extermination of indigenous people. You have a fascist in the highest office of this land who is running ICE which has always been a rogue agency but now they’re acting like a gestapo going and picking up people in the middle of the night…
At the end of her speech the entire crowd started chanting.

They all loved it.

This is today’s Democrat Party.

Racists who hate whitey and America.
http://thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/sho ... ed-murder/
I think it's funny that this dirtbag is attacking Schumer. And got in a good Gestapo reference. She's classic progressive garbage.