for hurting his feelings.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/tv/ ... 103105860/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: A snowflake is suing John Oliver

Post by awesome guy »

Fringe source. Funny how you like to call the people that don't roll over to liberal liars a "snowflake". Like most English words, you don't comprehend it's meaning.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:Fringe source. Funny how you like to call the people that don't roll over to liberal liars a "snowflake". Like most English words, you don't comprehend it's meaning.
If this pussy hadn't whined like a little bitch and sued a comedian (in which he'll be unsuccessful), I wouldn't have been inclined to go watch the episode in question.

So how about you, AG. Do you sue people if they hurt your feelings?

Hokie CPA
Alma Mater: Norfolk Academy to Virginia Tech
Party: I reject your party

Post by Hokie CPA »

The funny thing is if this guy had just let it go, nobody would know about it. Oliver has a fringe audience.

Sent from my Windows phone using Tapatalk.
I don't care if you're a Democrat or a Republican... if you refuse to consider alternatives to the two parties, you support the Status Quo and you are a major part of the problem.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:Fringe source. Funny how you like to call the people that don't roll over to liberal liars a "snowflake". Like most English words, you don't comprehend it's meaning.
If this pussy hadn't whined like a little bitch and sued a comedian (in which he'll be unsuccessful), I wouldn't have been inclined to go watch the episode in question.

I'd sue a moron like you or Oliver that lied about my business, causing financial harm. The real world isn't the video game world you grew up with, there's consequences for lying and causing harm. You can't throw the controller against the wall and reset the game. Anyway, you little idiots are going to learn the hard way that you can't say any stupid and defamatory excrement that pops into your heads because you have feelings that you can't control.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Hokie CPA wrote:The funny thing is if this guy had just let it go, nobody would know about it. Oliver has a fringe audience.

Sent from my Windows phone using Tapatalk.
True, liberals love calling people murders in their echo chamber. Nolan stumbled into be right about 1 aspect; since the Nolanites like Oliver lack credibility in any regard, no sensible person would take them at face value and thusly the standard of defamation isn't met. They're the village idiots babbling on the corner. People know they're getting a pile of crap out of their mouths.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

Maybe he's an ideologue. Or is it partisan?

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

I'd sue a moron like you or Oliver that lied about my business, causing financial harm. The real world isn't the video game world you grew up with, there's consequences for lying and causing harm. You can't throw the controller against the wall and reset the game. Anyway, you little idiots are going to learn the hard way that you can't say any stupid and defamatory excrement that pops into your heads because you have feelings that you can't control.
Poor AG gonna sue anybody who says something mean about him. Poor baby.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

Poor Nolan, doesn't comprehend his native language.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

You're just going to take it like the little beta you are. We get it. It's okay. I apologize for hurting your feelings.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

You're just going to take it like the little beta you are. We get it. It's okay. I apologize for hurting your feelings.

Uh huh. Glad we don't share an educational experience, I'm educated enough to understand that defamation is about lies, not meanness. But when your a dumb pussy, you'll project that POV into others. Oh well
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

Guys, let's keep this up a while. Let's not tell AG why the Murray lawsuit has no chance and let him ramble like a SJW.

ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote: If this pussy hadn't whined like a little bitch and sued a comedian (in which he'll be unsuccessful), I wouldn't have been inclined to go watch the episode in question.

Uh huh. Glad we don't share an educational experience, I'm educated enough to understand that defamation is about lies, not meanness. But when your a dumb pussy, you'll project that POV into others. Oh well
It's you're a dumb pussy . . .

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:Guys, let's keep this up a while. Let's not tell AG why the Murray lawsuit has no chance and let him ramble like a SJW.

This is obviously hitting you personally as you're swinging as hard as your tiny brian will allow. March on Oliver solider, march on.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote: I'd sue a moron like you or Oliver that lied about my business, causing financial harm. The real world isn't the video game world you grew up with, there's consequences for lying and causing harm. You can't throw the controller against the wall and reset the game. Anyway, you little idiots are going to learn the hard way that you can't say any stupid and defamatory excrement that pops into your heads because you have feelings that you can't control.

Thanks dumb pussy
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote: Poor AG gonna sue anybody who says something mean about him. Poor baby.

Thanks dumb pussy
Anytime genius.

cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

nolanvt wrote:for hurting his feelings.

actually the guy likes using lawyers to go after people, yes some of the stuff Oliver said was factual, much of it was not a very disparaging so yes words have consequences when you have the funds to back it up. And Oliver was begging to be sued. I watched the episode. I used to love the show when Stewart was on it as he would go after both parties and it was very funny. Unfortunately Oliver has TDS to the max and rails every night on everything completely ignoring the dem issues so it is so one sided now I rarely watch anymore. For me though not sure it is worth the lawyer hassle to invite a lawsuit, does not make much sense to me
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

cwtcr hokie wrote:

actually the guy likes using lawyers to go after people, yes some of the stuff Oliver said was factual, much of it was not a very disparaging so yes words have consequences when you have the funds to back it up. And Oliver was begging to be sued. I watched the episode. I used to love the show when Stewart was on it as he would go after both parties and it was very funny. Unfortunately Oliver has TDS to the max and rails every night on everything completely ignoring the dem issues so it is so one sided now I rarely watch anymore. For me though not sure it is worth the lawyer hassle to invite a lawsuit, does not make much sense to me

Nolan's hero is spreading a lie that the mine accident was from illegal mining activities, setting him up for a wrongful death lawsuit by the families. So he needed to act to stop that lie from taking hold. I doubt he thinks he'll win as Oliver is a known liar without credibility so he'll lose the suite. But he had to challenge the lie to keep it from spreading and turning into something bigger. Our special little fella should understand that spreading lies has consequences.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

That's funny coming from the guy who thinks a sports team name is a slur.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

Nolan's hero is spreading a lie that the mine accident was from illegal mining activities, setting him up for a wrongful death lawsuit by the families. So he needed to act to stop that lie from taking hold. I doubt he thinks he'll win as Oliver is a known liar without credibility so he'll lose the suite. But he had to challenge the lie to keep it from spreading and turning into something bigger. Our special little fella should understand that spreading lies has consequences.
Yep. Crooked teeth got a cease and desist and decided to complain about it on his show. Seems like he's the snowflake.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

I wonder if John Oliver actually sent the Trump campaign a check :?:
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

Oliver is the worst. His one schtick is so old. Who really watches that?

He has this cadence to all his rants that is old by the second time you hear it.
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:Oliver is the worst. His one schtick is so old. Who really watches that?

He has this cadence to all his rants that is old by the second time you hear it.
Nolan watches.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Murray is going to grab Oliver by the nolan.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:Oliver is the worst. His one schtick is so old. Who really watches that?

He sounds like a drunk millennial rambling about a world he doesn't understand. Angry little bugger.