Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
oaktonhokie

When they go low, we go high -- Queen Laregbottom

Post by oaktonhokie »

If you bend over backwards long enough,
eventually you'll fall down.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Re: When they go low, we go high -- Queen Laregbottom

Post by HokieHam »

All they know is low......
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

The level of hate and anger is astonishing. Now, I certainly didn't like Obama as president. I thought he was both way in over his head as well as just a partisan hack that, as we are now seeing more clearly, would go to any length, including breaking the law, to get what he wanted. But I never wished harm on him or his family.

It's one thing to not like a person and/or their politics, but to openly wish violent death -- beheading, blowing up the WH, etc. just shows the level of visceral hate the progressives and alt-left have. It's disturbing.
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

He should be charged with a federal crime. Seriously. That will help stop this bullshit. There is wayyyy too much overt disrespect for the office right now. Trump has been called Hitler on the news for christ sake. Charge some of these morons threatening him or talking about his death and this nonesense will stop.