Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

YouTube is triggered...

Post by HokieJoe »

"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: YouTube is triggered...

Post by awesome guy »

The locked that down? Hilarious, sad, and proves the point of the video.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

awesome guy wrote:The locked that down? Hilarious, sad, and proves the point of the video.
what was it?
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:The locked that down? Hilarious, sad, and proves the point of the video.
what was it?
Fascists
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

The left are fascists at heart. It’s plainly evident.......
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

Can someone tell me what's going on?
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:Can someone tell me what's going on?
I'm guessing a redneck made a youtube video.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Video of David Hoggs speech(the guy not at school during the shooting and knew no one involved, yet is a spokesman for the event somehow) with a Hitler speech overlayed.
HokieJoe
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
what was it?

Copy/paste this link into your browser:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BRi-UouAC ... ntrinter=1
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
ElbertoHokie
Party: Independent

Post by ElbertoHokie »

awesome guy wrote:
Video of David Hoggs speech(the guy not at school during the shooting and knew no one involved, yet is a spokesman for the event somehow) with a Hitler speech overlayed.
Wait what? Really? The holocaust was a hoax too?
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ElbertoHokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
I think you're confusing Hogg being a fraud with the shooting being a hoax.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

ElbertoHokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
It would be a pretty big revelation if AG’s assertion was true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
ElbertoHokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

What do you mean if? It's on the news via his own admission. He's BG, only late with the video camera to attention whore properly.
ElbertoHokie

Post by ElbertoHokie »

nolanvt wrote:
ElbertoHokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Internet trolls have been smearing Hogg apparently. The picture of Hogg in a California yearbook is photoshopped and grabbed from his picture in the MSD yearbook. Multiple students affirm he goes there. No teachers have gotten on camera to claim he wasn't. It's just internet trolling at its best. We know who their target audience is.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ElbertoHokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
ElbertoHokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Internet trolls have been smearing Hogg apparently. The picture of Hogg in a California yearbook is photoshopped and grabbed from his picture in the MSD yearbook. Multiple students affirm he goes there. No teachers have gotten on camera to claim he wasn't. It's just internet trolling at its best. We know who their target audience is.
You're an idiot. He was at an AP class off campus when it happened and said he didn't know any of the victims. But you LIVs only get what CNN tells you. He was a student there, just didn't know those affected and was physically elsewhere during the attack. Stop being so ignorant and dumb.
ElbertoHokie

Post by ElbertoHokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ElbertoHokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
ElbertoHokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

You're an idiot. He was at an AP class off campus when it happened and said he didn't know any of the victims. But you LIVs only get what CNN tells you. He was a student there, just didn't know those affected and was physically elsewhere during the attack. Stop being so ignorant and dumb.
http://www.politifact.com/florida/state ... fake-news/

Nice moron. Get out from underneath Rush Limbaugh's desk every now and then for oxygen. You can hate the kids politics but don't smear or mock his experience. As someone else that attended a school during a mass shooting incident, I can relate.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ElbertoHokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ElbertoHokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
ElbertoHokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:Video of David Hoggs speech(the guy not at school during the shooting and knew no one involved, yet is a spokesman for the event somehow) with a Hitler speech overlayed.

Nice moron. Get out from underneath Rush Limbaugh's desk every now and then for oxygen. You can hate the kids politics but don't smear or mock his experience. As someone else that attended a school during a mass shooting incident, I can relate.
It's politicofact you moron. Get out of Sorro's butt and smell fresh air. He said on video that he wasn't there. You're a sucker for fake news.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ElbertoHokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ElbertoHokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
ElbertoHokie wrote:

It's politicofact you moron. Get out of Sorro's butt and smell fresh air. He said on video that he wasn't there. You're a sucker for fake news.
Wasn't he the kid CNN was talking-to on their cell phone in the classroom and tried to keep him talking while police were ushering them out.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

133743Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ElbertoHokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ElbertoHokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote: It would be a pretty big revelation if AG’s assertion was true.

Wasn't he the kid CNN was talking-to on their cell phone in the classroom and tried to keep him talking while police were ushering them out.
Maybe, but that wasn't Hogg. He was away and got on his bike to peddle back to the action and film after getting a message about the shooting. Hogg wasn't there during the shooting. For Elberto to claim legitimacy is like me claiming to being a victim of the DC snipper or 9/11 by being close enough aka, not there at all.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ElbertoHokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ElbertoHokie wrote: Internet trolls have been smearing Hogg apparently. The picture of Hogg in a California yearbook is photoshopped and grabbed from his picture in the MSD yearbook. Multiple students affirm he goes there. No teachers have gotten on camera to claim he wasn't. It's just internet trolling at its best. We know who their target audience is.

Maybe, but that wasn't Hogg. He was away and got on his bike to peddle back to the action and film after getting a message about the shooting. Hogg wasn't there during the shooting. For Elberto to claim legitimacy is like me claiming to being a victim of the DC snipper or 9/11 by being close enough aka, not there at all.
Danville.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ElbertoHokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:You're an idiot. He was at an AP class off campus when it happened and said he didn't know any of the victims. But you LIVs only get what CNN tells you. He was a student there, just didn't know those affected and was physically elsewhere during the attack. Stop being so ignorant and dumb.

Danville.

Asshole
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ElbertoHokie wrote: http://www.politifact.com/florida/state ... fake-news/

Danville.

Asshole
Heritage not hate.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:It's politicofact you moron. Get out of Sorro's butt and smell fresh air. He said on video that he wasn't there. You're a sucker for fake news.
Danville.

Asshole
Heritage not hate.

**** you
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
133743Hokie wrote: Wasn't he the kid CNN was talking-to on their cell phone in the classroom and tried to keep him talking while police were ushering them out.
Danville.

Asshole
Heritage not hate.

**** you
Atta boy.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:Maybe, but that wasn't Hogg. He was away and got on his bike to peddle back to the action and film after getting a message about the shooting. Hogg wasn't there during the shooting. For Elberto to claim legitimacy is like me claiming to being a victim of the DC snipper or 9/11 by being close enough aka, not there at all.
Danville.

Asshole
Heritage not hate.

**** you
Atta boy.

Methchester