If an illegal alien steals my identity...

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

If an illegal alien steals my identity...

Post by awesome guy »

Can I go to all banks that they've opened an account and withdraw everything? Once one illegal has your identity, 20 others have it as well. My plan is to take all the assets opened in my name and leave them with the debt.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Re: If an illegal alien steals my identity...

Post by USN_Hokie »

What is the interest on an empty burrito wrapper over 10yrs? These people aren't keeping any money in the bank. They're cashing checks and wiring money back to Guatemala.

Knew someone whose wife was a Maryland school teacher. She was verifying her benefits one day and all the beneficiaries were hispanic names she didn't recognize. Turns out that a janitor at the school stole her SSN when applying. This means someone in the school used/stole her personal information in all likelihood.

Nobody was fired. All they did was fix her beneficiaries.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:What is the interest on an empty burrito wrapper over 10yrs? These people aren't keeping any money in the bank. They're cashing checks and wiring money back to Guatemala.

Knew someone whose wife was a Maryland school teacher. She was verifying her benefits one day and all the beneficiaries were hispanic names she didn't recognize. Turns out that a janitor at the school stole her SSN when applying. This means someone in the school used/stole her personal information in all likelihood.

I bet they keep a couple grand around. I'd take whatever they had just to piss them off.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:What is the interest on an empty burrito wrapper over 10yrs? These people aren't keeping any money in the bank. They're cashing checks and wiring money back to Guatemala.

I bet they keep a couple grand around. I'd take whatever they had just to piss them off.
In my experience doing landscaping as a kid, they take it straight to the bank and cash it.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

In my experience doing landscaping as a kid, they take it straight to the bank and cash it.
Bank of America services them. They can't have 0 balances.
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

I see globalist trash Americans on twitter actually whining that if we enforce immigration, less money goes to Mexico and that's mean/wrong. Yeah, cheat the American tax system, come here illegally, send money back to mexico, but we are "mean" for trying to stop such.
BigDave
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Republican

Post by BigDave »

awesome guy wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Most people in these sorts of businesses - AND NOT JUST HISPANICS - will take the check to the bank where it was written to cash it. You don't need to have an account anywhere - you can always cash a check where it was written.

It irks me to no end the number of landscaping, construction, painting, etc, businesses that pay little or nothing in the way of taxes. They want to be paid in cash or with a personal check, which they will cash at your bank and then hand out cash to workers. Nobody is declaring any of that on their taxes.
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

BigDave wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Most people in these sorts of businesses - AND NOT JUST HISPANICS - will take the check to the bank where it was written to cash it. You don't need to have an account anywhere - you can always cash a check where it was written.

It irks me to no end the number of landscaping, construction, painting, etc, businesses that pay little or nothing in the way of taxes. They want to be paid in cash or with a personal check, which they will cash at your bank and then hand out cash to workers. Nobody is declaring any of that on their taxes.
If someone wants to stop that, get their Tax ID and give them a 1099. Of course, no one wants to do that.