Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
UpstateSCHokie

Tolerant libs Hurl Insults at shooting victim's father

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

Just for being a Trump supporter.

Stay classy libs.

===================================

Evil Liberals Hurl Insults to Father of Florida Shooting Victim — Because He’s a Trump Supporter!
February 15, 2018 by Cristina Laila 134 Comments

On Wednesday afternoon, 19-year old Nikolas Cruz opened fire at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida.

Seventeen students and faculty were murdered in the mass shooting.

On Wednesday a man named Andrew Pollack was photographed searching for his daughter, Meadow.

Thursday Pollack said, “she’s gone” after finding out his daughter was killed by mass shooter Nikolas Cruz.

Evil liberals hurled insults to the grieving father simply because he’s a Trump supporter.

Liberals are pure evil. They have zero decency.

Some of the vile insults from liberals include, “I don’t feel sorry for him and f*ck Trump” and “Maybe he should have thought twice before voting for Terrorist Trump” (screenshot below)

Reporter Alexandra Seltzer spoke with Meadow Pollack’s aunt. She was loved by her big family.

Seltzer tweeted: Just spoke with an aunt of Meadow Pollack. “She was beautiful. We all loved her. She had a big family that loved her. She was so special to all of us. The light of our life.”
Liberals never stop with their hate.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02 ... supporter/

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: Tolerant libs Hurl Insults at shooting victim's father

Post by awesome guy »

Sounds like BG
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:Sounds like BG
Considering I voted for Trump, that's rather odd. I won't next time for what it's worth, I'll vote 3rd party.

And, FWIW, I really only act like this on here, mostly because you've lowered the discourse to this level and that's what this place is now and always has been since the migration from TSL. I've found it therapeutic lately while work has been stressful and demanding. It's a release.

So with that, suck my dick you repressed homo!
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

BG Hokie wrote:
Considering I voted for Trump, that's rather odd. I won't next time for what it's worth, I'll vote 3rd party.

And, FWIW, I really only act like this on here, mostly because you've lowered the discourse to this level and that's what this place is now and always has been since the migration from TSL. I've found it therapeutic lately while work has been stressful and demanding. It's a release.

You're a pathetic loser, like how you blame me for your incivility and hatred. Eat a bag of dicks.
BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:

You're a pathetic loser, like how you blame me for your incivility and hatred. Eat a bag of dicks.
I'm responsible for my incivility but it's fair to say I wouldn't be uncivil were it not how you interact on this board, queer.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

BG Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:

I'm responsible for my incivility but it's fair to say I wouldn't be uncivil were it not how you interact on this board, queer.
Get a room you two faggots!
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

BG Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:

It hurts me to see my friends carrying on in this manner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

BG Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:

Uh huh. You're a ball of hate and venom. Have fun apologizing for your drunken actions during the Super Bowl party, yet can't remember from blacking out. Loser.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

BG seems to be having another drunken sports viewing. Next up will hear him slobbering about some dude he wanted to kiss, but couldn't muster the courage to do so.
BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:BG seems to be having another drunken sports viewing. Next up will hear him slobbering about some dude he wanted to kiss, but couldn't muster the courage to do so.
This makes a lot of sense.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

BG Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:BG seems to be having another drunken sports viewing. Next up will hear him slobbering about some dude he wanted to kiss, but couldn't muster the courage to do so.
This makes a lot of sense.
You must be on your fourth Corona.
BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:

Uh huh. You're a ball of hate and venom. Have fun apologizing for your drunken actions during the Super Bowl party, yet can't remember from blacking out. Loser.
I didn't have THAT much fun!
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:Just for being a Trump supporter.

Stay classy libs.

===================================

Evil Liberals Hurl Insults to Father of Florida Shooting Victim — Because He’s a Trump Supporter!
February 15, 2018 by Cristina Laila 134 Comments

On Wednesday afternoon, 19-year old Nikolas Cruz opened fire at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida.

Seventeen students and faculty were murdered in the mass shooting.

On Wednesday a man named Andrew Pollack was photographed searching for his daughter, Meadow.

Thursday Pollack said, “she’s gone” after finding out his daughter was killed by mass shooter Nikolas Cruz.

Evil liberals hurled insults to the grieving father simply because he’s a Trump supporter.

Liberals are pure evil. They have zero decency.

Some of the vile insults from liberals include, “I don’t feel sorry for him and f*ck Trump” and “Maybe he should have thought twice before voting for Terrorist Trump” (screenshot below)

Reporter Alexandra Seltzer spoke with Meadow Pollack’s aunt. She was loved by her big family.

Seltzer tweeted: Just spoke with an aunt of Meadow Pollack. “She was beautiful. We all loved her. She had a big family that loved her. She was so special to all of us. The light of our life.”
Liberals never stop with their hate.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02 ... supporter/
The comments in that twitter thread are sick- especially the sanctimonious **** who try to act sophisticated blaming this poor man for his daughters death because he voted for trump. What **** scum, seriously. I'm actually OK with the low IQ, ebonics, trash 3 word responses- you know those people are trash and their opinion isn't worth a thought. It's the liberal scum that get on twitter and try to act smart and smug while spitting on this girl's grave. It's sick, it's perverted, it's the Dems. Then you tell them the same Florida laws were on the books during the Obama years, and they dissapear. Cowards