'Reporter' uses FL shooting to argue for abort over adopt

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
UpstateSCHokie

'Reporter' uses FL shooting to argue for abort over adopt

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

Wow, and I thought liberals could not go any lower when it came to using tragedies to push their sick Constitution-hating beliefs and agenda. Boy was I wrong.

==========================================

Reporter Becky Griffin: Fewer Mass Shootings if More Babies Were Aborted
by Jerome Hudson16 Feb 201830778

Reporter-model Becky Griffin took to Twitter on Thursday and responded to Wednesday’s mass shooting at the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida by insinuating that alleged shooter Nikolas Cruz wouldn’t have carried out mass murder if his mother had aborted him instead of putting him up for adoption.

“Woman puts baby up for adoption, he grows up to be a violent young man who will spend the rest of his life in prison for a mass murder. Tell me more about how abortions are wrong,” Griffin wrote, in a tweet that went viral on Thursday, adding the hashtags #Florida and #ParklandSchoolShooting.
The former MTV personality’s tweet was in reference to an Associated Press report that Nikolas and his brother had been living with a family friend after the death of his adoptive parents.

Griffin later tweeted, “This drew so much attention by ppl jumping to conclusions like I think adoption is wrong, when all I said was that a woman who was clearly unfit to have a child — did — did NOT raise him — and maybe it could have turned out better if she could have made a CHOICE.”

Griffin was ripped on social media by pro-life activists and pro-choice Twitters users and responded to her detractors by sharing a link to a refuted study of how abortions reduce crime.

Cruz, 17, a former student at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, has been charged with 17 counts of premeditated murder. Another 15 were reportedly hospitalized for injuries.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism ... s-aborted/

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)