ANTIFA can't handle their parents

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

ANTIFA can't handle their parents

Post by awesome guy »

I'm surprised more people haven't beaten their asses. Shows a level of restraint that's almost unhealthy.

Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Re: ANTIFA can't handle their parents

Post by Major Kong »

I'll be honest here.

If a person shows up at this type of rally wearing a mask or bandana over your face then don't be confrontational with people who can kick your ass.
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Major Kong wrote:I'll be honest here.

If a person shows up at this type of rally wearing a mask or bandana over your face then don't be confrontational with people who can kick your ass.
They're not a bright bunch. They're anticipating restraint and docile behavior from their victims, a couple fists to their face will give them something to think about. Or just pepper spray them. I thought wearing a mask was illegal anyway? When the other democrat terrorists put on white hoods, the law changed so that it's illegal to cover your face like that. The cops should make them uncover their faces.
Last edited by awesome guy on Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

awesome guy wrote:

They're not a bright bunch. They're anticipating restraint and docile behavior from their victims, a couple fists to their face will give them something to think about. Or just pepper spray them. I thought wearing a mask was illegal anyway? When the other democrat terrorists put on white hoods, the law changed so that's illegal to cover your face like that. The cops should make them uncover their faces.
That’s the first thing I’d go for......ripping the mask of their pimpled covered faces.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieHam wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

They're not a bright bunch. They're anticipating restraint and docile behavior from their victims, a couple fists to their face will give them something to think about. Or just pepper spray them. I thought wearing a mask was illegal anyway? When the other democrat terrorists put on white hoods, the law changed so that's illegal to cover your face like that. The cops should make them uncover their faces.
That’s the first thing I’d go for......ripping the mask of their pimpled covered faces.
Then put an incendiary bomb in their pants.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Then put an incendiary bomb in their pants.
:lol:
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

The pink hijab dude was my favorite. LOL.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

RiverguyVT wrote:The pink hijab dude was my favorite. LOL.
That was a girl. :)

I saw the longer video and this started when ugly in pink (UIP) placed an American flag on the ground, poured lighter fluid all over it and then lit it on fire.

The UIP group backed off and then the other group moved in to save the flag and that's when the UIP group got all froggy and leapt into badass mode (it was pathetic).

The results are what you saw on the video.
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

Major Kong wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:The pink hijab dude was my favorite. LOL.
That was a girl. :)

I saw the longer video and this started when ugly in pink (UIP) placed an American flag on the ground, poured lighter fluid all over it and then lit it on fire.

The UIP group backed off and then the other group moved in to save the flag and that's when the UIP group got all froggy and leapt into badass mode (it was pathetic).

The results are what you saw on the video.

The video is full of funny.

What the UIP group did to start it was pitiful and the grumpy old man response of taking the flag was appropriate.
I found it funny that the people from UIP that tried to save the flag were mostly girls.
I found it not so funny that the grumpy old men kept on punching girls in the back of their head, and double teaming them.
I found it funny that the UIP dudes basically did nothing to help the girls.
And the funniest part was the UIP group sitting on the ground crying.
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

Life lessons are hard on UIP

Do those people actually think they can fight? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] the physics of the real world must be quite a surprise [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]☠️☠️☠️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila