Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: So taking Trump at his word that he wants to raise the a

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote: These 19 year olds are welcome to make their voices and concerns heard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We fought wars to avoid being ruled by weak minded fools like yourself, tread lightly.
Uh oh. Better tell Trump!

I'm telling you pussy boy. You should be ashamed to think it ok to take someone's rights away because you cry like a woman. Feeling shame would require some kind of conscious so we understand why you have none.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote: These 19 year olds are welcome to make their voices and concerns heard.

We fought wars to avoid being ruled by weak minded fools like yourself, tread lightly.

I'm telling you pussy boy. You should be ashamed to think it ok to take someone's rights away because you cry like a woman. Feeling shame would require some kind of conscious so we understand why you have none.
OK.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

OK.

I assume you are 100% on board with infringing on your other constitutional rights, that pesky free speech thing for instance
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

OK.

I assume you are 100% on board with infringing on your other constitutional rights, that pesky free speech thing for instance
Trump and I don’t find the measure to infringe upon constitutional rights.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Ouch.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Ouch.
When it is explained that in will prevent anybody between 21 and 18 being able to get themselves any protection or for fred to go hunting this fall I bet he backs off that proposal. It is just one of many nutty proposals being voiced since the Moron FL shooter decided to murder other humans....I blame the human involved, the gun he used was unable to kill anyone unless the human operating it decided to murder other humans for no reason
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Ouch.
When it is explained that in will prevent anybody between 21 and 18 being able to get themselves any protection or for fred to go hunting this fall I bet he backs off that proposal. It is just one of many nutty proposals being voiced since the Moron FL shooter decided to murder other humans....I blame the human involved, the gun he used was unable to kill anyone unless the human operating it decided to murder other humans for no reason
IP is a troll, we should banish his 1st amendment rights
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:to purchase guns to 21. Do you:

A. Agree with Trump; or
B. Agree with the NRA?

I'll go with A.
B, I don't get the age restrictions, we universally say you are an adult at 18, but want to throw in special restrictions. Handguns are already age restricted but if killing someone is the deteriming factor then absolutely abortion should be age restricted to the same level.
Thanks for the answer, cwtcr.
so what is your response to a 19 yo woman living on her own that would like to get a shotgun for protection, tell her tough excrement lady?
I'd tell her 1) a shotgun is a bad idea and 2) move to a better neighborhood
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

133743Hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

A. Agree with Trump; or
B. Agree with the NRA?

I'll go with A.
B, I don't get the age restrictions, we universally say you are an adult at 18, but want to throw in special restrictions. Handguns are already age restricted but if killing someone is the deteriming factor then absolutely abortion should be age restricted to the same level.
so what is your response to a 19 yo woman living on her own that would like to get a shotgun for protection, tell her tough excrement lady?
Assuming we still have a constitution, she can get an AR15 or whatever else she wants.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

A. Agree with Trump; or
B. Agree with the NRA?

I'll go with A.
Assuming we still have a constitution, she can get an AR15 or whatever else she wants.
Yeah, that would fit well in her purse.