Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Oh hell no...I'm pissed right now.

Post by Major Kong »

I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

UpstateSCHokie

Re: Oh hell no...I'm pissed right now.

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

Sheriff Scott Israel. Is that the same asshole that joined with the CNN mob to attack Dana Loesch and Kimberly Corban because they dared defend our 2nd Amendment? That guy should resign in disgrace.

What a tool that guy is. It was his department that failed the people, but then he has the nerve to get on a stage and spew sanctimonious anti-liberty BS about needing more gun control laws? Wow, I guess that guy was never taught the words "responsibility" and "humility."

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

This is horrible. Dude needs to go into witness protection with a new name somewhere.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

So again, if this nutjob had a pallet of big bag AR15s, this would have never happened if one of any 50 law enforcement red flags were followed up on or even if they did their job on site. Unreal.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

As we learn more & more about this Sheriff (and the failings by HIS department to do its job), its becoming more & more clear that this guy is just another liberal corrupt POS. This guy is out there trying to blame the gun to deflect the (rightful) blame away from his own failures and corruption.

According to him & other liberals, the blame should go to the NRA, the FL Governor, and & President Trump. Somehow, when these things happen, the blame never goes to the perpetrator (unless they can prove he's some sort of white supremacist). It never goes to the local Democrat officials who are the ones charged with protecting their citizens (Baltimore, Dallas, Charlottesville, etc.). The blame always seems to rise up through government until it gets to the first Republican that can be blamed. But then again, what else do you expect from a deep blue county like Broward?

===================================================

Broward County Sheriff Has History Of Controversy
Peter Hasson

Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel, currently under fire for his department’s repeated failures to stop Florida school shooter Nikolas Cruz, is no stranger to controversy.

Israel was criticized in 2014 after a political action committee supporting his re-election campaign for sheriff accepted thousands of dollars in donations from a convicted felon.

The donor, Yoram Izhak, was indicted for allegedly being part of an organized crime ring known as the “Cuban Mafia” that “was allegedly involved in cocaine trafficking, arson, gambling and murder,” according to Local10.

The sheriff has also faced corruption accusations: department employees routinely attended campaign events while on the clock for their taxpayer-funded positions, a Local10 investigation found in 2016.

A Sun-Sentinal investigation the same year found that the sheriff had routinely handed out taxpayer-funded jobs to political supporters. The sheriff’s response at the time: “lions don’t care about the opinions of sheep.”

Israel is now facing sharp criticism for his department’s repeated failures to stop Stoneman Douglas school shooter Nikolas Cruz. The sheriff’s office was warned repeatedly that Cruz was a school shooter in the making, by both his relatives and those close to him, but failed to act to prevent the shooting.

Cruz’s guardian told police that the Cruz had “bought tons of ammo,” “used a gun against (people) before” and “put the gun to others’ heads in the past.” (RELATED: The Government Repeatedly Failed To Stop The Parkland Shooter)

Then, when Cruz opened fire at Stoneman Douglas high school last week, Israel’s sheriff’s deputies stood by as the shooter mowed down defenseless victims.

One of Israel’s sheriff’s deputies, Scot Peterson, stood outside the building and refused to confront the shooter, Israel admitted on Thursday.

Three other Broward County deputies reportedly waited outside while the shooting was going on, according to a report on Friday. Israel did not disclose that fact to the public.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/23/browa ... ntroversy/

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Oh hell no...I'm pissed right now.

Post by ip_law-hokie »

I’d be placing more blame on the MAGA-shooter. No mention of that?

*post made in response to uppity’s BS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.