Is the American Gen X woman already worthless?

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Is the American Gen X woman already worthless?

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

My Facebook feed is nothing but 40 and 50 something women having a collective nervous breakdown. From pussy hats to standing up for the burka to now gun control.

I honestly think the cocktail of menopause, social media, and a bottle of Zinfandel a day are going to bring this country to its knees [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]☠️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: Is the American Gen X woman already worthless?

Post by awesome guy »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:My Facebook feed is nothing but 40 and 50 something women having a collective nervous breakdown. From pussy hats to standing up for the burka to now gun control.

I honestly think the cocktail of menopause, social media, and a bottle of Zinfandel a day are going to bring this country to its knees [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji879]️

Yep, they're largely a failed experiment. Proto-millennials.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:My Facebook feed is nothing but 40 and 50 something women having a collective nervous breakdown. From pussy hats to standing up for the burka to now gun control.

I honestly think the cocktail of menopause, social media, and a bottle of Zinfandel a day are going to bring this country to its knees [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]☠️

We must share the same page. No. Wait. The SF-area wife of my old VT roommate unfriended me. No. She BLOCKED me, as if I was that threatening to her psyche. He is one of the smartest people I've ever known, and she is a parody of left wing nutjobbery.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

IMO, this is the first generation of women to see what postmodernist feminism is all about. The boomers before them were still riding the coattails of the post-world war reconstruction period and were able to cash in their pensions and mcmansions to live well in old age.

These women have children raised by strangers in daycare who hate them and unfulfilled careers and marriages with no light at the tunnel. Causes like immigration, gun control, etc., give them some false meaning in life to distract them from reality.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

USN_Hokie wrote:IMO, this is the first generation of women to see what postmodernist feminism is all about. The boomers before them were still riding the coattails of the post-world war reconstruction period and were able to cash in their pensions and mcmansions to live well in old age.

These women have children raised by strangers in daycare who hate them and unfulfilled careers and marriages with no light at the tunnel. Causes like immigration, gun control, etc., give them some false meaning in life to distract them from reality.
Oprah
The View
Today (with Hoda Kotb, who I used to see several times every day in Schultz Dining Hall with a pack of tri-delts)

It is quite a bubble
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:IMO, this is the first generation of women to see what postmodernist feminism is all about. The boomers before them were still riding the coattails of the post-world war reconstruction period and were able to cash in their pensions and mcmansions to live well in old age.

They're the first to be raised in a high divorce society. Their idea of marriage is constant bickering and hostility towards the man, like their parents behaved during divorce and ensuing custody/money battles. Meanwhile at school, they're taught that they're special and better than men. Now they're battleaxes that can't keep a steady or healthy relationship. Gave up family life for BS careers that they hate, bitterness ensues after living a life they regret.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

RiverguyVT wrote:

I honestly think the cocktail of menopause, social media, and a bottle of Zinfandel a day are going to bring this country to its knees [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji879]️

We must share the same page. No. Wait. The SF-area wife of my old VT roommate unfriended me. No. She BLOCKED me, as if I was that threatening to her psyche. He is one of the smartest people I've ever known, and she is a parody of left wing nutjobbery.
I thankfully went through that during the Obama years as this same type of women kept lying that free abortion is a healthcare issue. It was hilarious reading the HS sluts spinning Obamacare as a medical necessity when we remembered them sleeping with the football team and then having a baby problem that magically went away. So I'm ahead of curve and in a post-political golden era where my feed is pruned to just seeing fishing pictures and baby pictures. Any remaining survivors got pruned in the Trump election. FB really is better after removing the all-politics people.
CWHOKIECPA
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: In your Moms mouth

Post by CWHOKIECPA »

Yeah. I've been right all along. LOL.
My women clients think I'm so sweet.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:

I thankfully went through that during the Obama years as this same type of women kept lying that free abortion is a healthcare issue. It was hilarious reading the HS sluts spinning Obamacare as a medical necessity when we remembered them sleeping with the football team and then having a baby problem that magically went away. So I'm ahead of curve and in a post-political golden era where my feed is pruned to just seeing fishing pictures and baby pictures. Any remaining survivors got pruned in the Trump election. FB really is better after removing the all-politics people.
Yep. They support it now to validate their previous poor life decisions.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:

Yep. They support it now to validate their previous poor life decisions.
They're living in denial, they about cry when discussing it as they know they took a life. Others get cold about it, they're usually the childless professional type afraid to emotionally touch knowing they killed their own kid for a cubicle by a window.
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

RiverguyVT wrote:

Oprah
The View
Today (with Hoda Kotb, who I used to see several times every day in Schultz Dining Hall with a pack of tri-delts)

It is quite a bubble
Mmmm, Delta's. And DG's, can't forget the DG's.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson