Coward County Sheriff is a complete POS.

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Re: Coward County Sheriff is a complete POS.

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:
Just look at that POS.
Which one?
;)
I agree, anyone who’s been chummy with the Clintons is probably a POS.
Especially if you have NY roots, like this guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yipes. Clinton influence, NY roots, and a healthy dose of Florida dimwittery, that’s a recipe for disaster.
How did this moron ever get elected?
I thought we were talking about Trump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
hawk1965
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: democrat

Yeah,it's the damn sheriff's fault.NRA runs to Luntz,get a

Post by hawk1965 »

talking point and you fools fall right in step.Don't take much of an effort to keep
you knuckle draggers sniffing the donkey.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Re: Yeah,it's the damn sheriff's fault.NRA runs to Luntz,get

Post by HokieHam »

hawk1965 wrote:talking point and you fools fall right in step.Don't take much of an effort to keep
Oh glory! This guy is back! Now we just need angry BG and Uprising and my joy will be complete.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

HokieHam wrote:
hawk1965 wrote:talking point and you fools fall right in step.Don't take much of an effort to keep
Oh glory! This guy is back! Now we just need angry BG and Uprising and my joy will be complete.
Oh yeah
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Re: What a bunch of crap you nuts spew.If the damn ak 47 was

Post by USN_Hokie »

hawk1965 wrote:available the kids would still be alive.No 47,no 17 people dead.
Looks like we have a Radiohead lyrics generator bot, gents.
Techmomof2
Alma Mater: Penn State

Post by Techmomof2 »

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018 ... l-reasons/

RUSH: Now, back to the first hour of the program. I asked a question. What would happen if you learned that background checks may not work because the data in the background check system isn’t even there because of policies from the Obama and Holder Department of Justice to equalize racial populations in prison has resulted in many crimes and criminals not being arrested or reported because of the belief that there is a bias in the criminal justice system against minorities?

What if you were to learn that local police departments, sheriff’s offices, and school districts have been awarded grant money from the Obama administration for doing just that: looking the other way when certain crimes have taken place? On purpose, so as to change the racial proportion of the prison population, among many other things?

Well, the reason why I ask the question is because it may be happening. I have here in my formerly nicotine-stained fingers from the archives here, the December 4, 2013, issue of the American Prospect magazine. Headline: “Reversing Broward County’s School-to-Prison Pipeline.”

The article is about efforts undertaken to avoid arresting students. And the article speaks to the concern that Broward County might have turned a blind eye to the behavior of Nikolas Cruz because they wanted to lower the number of student suspensions, which is a big part of Obama-Holder prison reform. So this is five-year-old story. Well, four and a half years old. It’s December of 2013.

“The story behind the so-far successful crusade to end disproportionate student arrests and suspensions in one Florida school district. When, after a nationwide search, he was hired two years ago to serve as superintendent of Florida’s Broward County Public Schools, Robert Runcie began brainstorming ways to close the racial achievement gap.

“At the time, black students in the sixth-largest district in the country had a graduation rate of only 61 percent compared to 81 percent for white students. To find out why, Runcie, who once headed a management-consulting firm, went to the data. ‘One of the first things I saw was a huge differential in minority students, black male students in particular, in terms of suspensions and arrests,’ he says. Black students made up two-thirds of all suspensions during the 2011-2012 school year despite comprising only 40 percent of the student body.”

So you see the way this works if you’re a leftist, you don’t count the crime. You look at the percentage of arrests and imprisonment, and you compare that to the population at large, and you find racial bias. And the only way you can do that is if you assume that many of these crimes being committed by minorities are not really being committed, that they’re only being charged because there’s a racial bias in the police department or the sheriff’s department. And that racial bias is indicated by the exorbitant percentage of African-Americans and minorities in jail or in prison and your belief that it wouldn’t be there if it weren’t for racism.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Re: What a bunch of crap you nuts spew.If the damn ak 47 was

Post by HokieHam »

USN_Hokie wrote:
hawk1965 wrote:available the kids would still be alive.No 47,no 17 people dead.
Looks like we have a Radiohead lyrics generator bot, gents.
Dude. I’m a huge Radiohead fan. That’s hilarious.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
cwtcr hokie

Re: Yeah,it's the damn sheriff's fault.NRA runs to Luntz,get

Post by cwtcr hokie »

thats racist!!!!