"Sex is not about fun. You want to have fun? Read a book"

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HooFighter
Party: all the time

"Sex is not about fun. You want to have fun? Read a book"

Post by HooFighter »

So says the tea party. I'm guessing sex isn't very fun for his wife either.

These people are bound and determined about sending us back to the 18th century

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Re: "Sex is not about fun. You want to have fun? Read a book

Post by nolanvt »

HooFighter wrote:So says the tea party. I'm guessing sex isn't very fun for his wife either.

Corsi also told the audience how to stand up to people who might call them a bigot for opposing gay people.

“Well, they want to call me a racist? Go ahead," Corsi said. "Want to call me a bigot? Go ahead. But I’m not going to be judged on what somebody called me, I’m going to be judged on the adherence to God’s law.”
Why would he be a racist for opposing gay marriage?
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
GCHokie78

Post by GCHokie78 »

HooFighter wrote:"Sex is not about fun. You want to have fun? Read a book." So says the tea party.

I think they would settle for the 20th. But I imagine that's Jerome Corsi saying that, not the Tea Party.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

..sex is about money and power!</CW>
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
HooFighter

Post by HooFighter »

nolanvt wrote:Why would he be a racist for opposing gay marriage?
I'm guessing because he gets called a racist hundreds of times a day. Just a natural reaction for him.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
HooFighter

Post by HooFighter »

GCHokie78 wrote:But I imagine that's Jerome Corsi saying that, not the Tea Party.
And that's the great thing about it. Because it's this nebulous ideology it can get changed into whatever it needs to be based on the circumstances.

His articles on teaparty.org obviously don't count

Florida Hokie
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Like a Rock Star

Post by Florida Hokie »

HooFighter - I could name any number of high profile people that you could associate with the Democratic Party, but it wouldn't be fair of me to characterize the party based on outlandish things those individuals said. Take Al Sharpton, for example...
HooFighter wrote:
GCHokie78 wrote:But I imagine that's Jerome Corsi saying that, not the Tea Party.
And that's the great thing about it. Because it's this nebulous ideology it can get changed into whatever it needs to be based on the circumstances.

His articles on teaparty.org obviously don't count
HooFighter

Post by HooFighter »

Florida Hokie wrote:HooFighter - I could name any number of high profile people that you could associate with the Democratic Party, but it wouldn't be fair of me to characterize the party based on outlandish things those individuals said. Take Al Sharpton, for example...
And I think there's a major difference between an established political party with a legitimate structure and chain of command and something like the tea party.

I'm probably biased in this opinion, but I really do think the Democrats do a better job of keeping their nut jobs quiet than the Republicans do.

GCHokie78

Post by GCHokie78 »

HooFighter wrote:And I think there's a major difference between an established political party with a legitimate structure and chain of command and something like the tea party.
If they don't have a legitimate structure and chain of command, doesn't that make it even more tenuous to attribute a statement of a speaker at one of their events to the party as a whole?
Once

Post by Once »

If they think that, they clearly aren't doing "it" right.

Someone was going to say it....
HooFighter wrote:So says the tea party. I'm guessing sex isn't very fun for his wife either.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HooFighter wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:HooFighter - I could name any number of high profile people that you could associate with the Democratic Party, but it wouldn't be fair of me to characterize the party based on outlandish things those individuals said. Take Al Sharpton, for example...
And I think there's a major difference between an established political party with a legitimate structure and chain of command and something like the tea party.

I'm probably biased in this opinion, but I really do think the Democrats do a better job of keeping their nut jobs quiet than the Republicans do.
Exceptionally biased.
GCHokie78

Post by GCHokie78 »

Once wrote:If they think that, they clearly aren't doing "it" right.

Someone was going to say it....
If he had stopped at that first sentence, I could have agreed with him. Sex isn't about fun; it's so much more than that. But it's fun, too, way more than reading a book. And yeah, if you aren't having fun, you aren't doing it right, or with the right person.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

another funny POTY candidate
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HooFighter wrote:

Debbie Wasserman Schultz says hi!
BigDave
Party: Republican

Post by BigDave »

What's with the restoration of old threads?
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

I thought I was in the twilight zone reading posts from Hoofighter and FloHo which weren't certifiably insane, then I saw the date.
CWHOKIECPA
Party: In your Moms mouth

Post by CWHOKIECPA »

HooFighter wrote:

You are biased in your opinion. See the Planned Parenthood article posted today. Talk about crazy.
My women clients think I'm so sweet.