Remember, liberals aren't against guns...

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Remember, liberals aren't against guns...

Post by USN_Hokie »

...they just want to consolidate all the guns to the government and themselves...

CFB Apologist

Re: Remember, liberals aren't against guns...

Post by CFB Apologist »

Also remember "Nobody is coming for your guns, redneck"... Yesterday a bill was proposed by 150 democratic congressmen to ban all handguns with detachable magazines and most rifles. Roughly 98% of the guns sold today. But, they are not coming after your guns you scared redneck. That's ridiculous. yep.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
fatman

Post by fatman »

awesome guy wrote:Image

I think that chick has a point. There is massive empirical evidence that civilized western societies that have restrictions on gun sales have less gun related deaths. She has data on her side, you have witty?, and inaccurate meme's. Tough call.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

fatman wrote:

I think that chick has a point. There is massive empirical evidence that civilized western societies that have restrictions on gun sales have less gun related deaths. She has data on her side, you have witty?, and inaccurate meme's. Tough call.
Poor fatso, can't differentiate his own poorly formed opinion from a fact.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

fatman wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

1. Translation: Where smart people (who also pay their bills, eat healthy so they don't become obese and die, and don't have welfare babies) live.

2. If you're so worried about civilian gun crimes and want strict gun laws, you could move to North Korea. :idea:

I chose freedom. You chose police state.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
fatman wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

1. Translation: Where smart people (who also pay their bills, eat healthy so they don't become obese and die, and don't have welfare babies) live.

2. If you're so worried about civilian gun crimes and want strict gun laws, you could move to North Korea. :idea:

Or south korea
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

133743Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
fatman wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Or south korea
Funny that democrats only want to import refugees voters from countries where gun laws don't seem to work at all. :idea:
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

fatman wrote:

yea, we have that pesky bill of rights thing and a constitution, that pesky ass thing.... quick question, which other right do you want to be taken away? just curious since you think the 2nd amendment should be abolished...... Did ya see the video of the mother and daughter that own a liquor store and were robbed with a guy with a rifle and fought him off with their own firearms? Sorry I don't depend on a cop that may be 30 minutes or more from me for my self protection, if you do, then you don't value your life much.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
fatman wrote:

yea, we have that pesky bill of rights thing and a constitution, that pesky ass thing.... quick question, which other right do you want to be taken away? just curious since you think the 2nd amendment should be abolished...... Did ya see the video of the mother and daughter that own a liquor store and were robbed with a guy with a rifle and fought him off with their own firearms? Sorry I don't depend on a cop that may be 30 minutes or more from me for my self protection, if you do, then you don't value your life much.
Tucker Carlson Turns On Trump: 'Imagine If Barack Obama Had Said That' - HuffPosthttps://apple.news/AEdJ7eV2CQ3KP5ONIrv_4wQ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
fatman wrote:

Tucker Carlson Turns On Trump: 'Imagine If Barack Obama Had Said That' - HuffPosthttps://apple.news/AEdJ7eV2CQ3KP5ONIrv_4wQ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I figured you were not able to answer a simple question