South Africa turns into liberal utopia

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

South Africa turns into liberal utopia

Post by awesome guy »

Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
awesome guy

Re: South Africa turns into liberal utopia

Post by awesome guy »

Strangely no interest in another genocide in Africa.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

That nation will quickly turn into a #shithole.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieHam wrote:That nation will quickly turn into a #shithole.
Already is, they're about to run out of water because they fired all the engineers based on their skin color.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

as AG says already is, they are in a like 3-4 yr drought and are literally running out of drinking water, absolute zero. But the gov. is so incompetent and the people in charge so worried about stealing other peoples stuff that they will devolve into total chaos soon. No idea why they have not been building de-salinazation plants.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

awesome guy wrote:
Already is, they're about to run out of water because they fired all the engineers based on their skin color.
FTR the ruling party in Cape Town and the Western Cape Province is the Democratic Alliance not the African National Congress...their leadership are honkies. :D

The huge problem in South Africa is the long term drought and the refusal of assistance from the Israelies and their desalination technology.
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Major Kong wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
FTR the ruling party in Cape Town and the Western Cape Province is the Democratic Alliance not the African National Congress...their leadership are honkies. :D

The huge problem in South Africa is the long term drought and the refusal of assistance from the Israelies and their desalination technology.
Do they control water or is it a state/national management?
Major Kong

Post by Major Kong »

awesome guy wrote:
Major Kong wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Do they control water or is it a state/national management?
All local, Provincial and city mangement.

BigDave
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Republican

Post by BigDave »

Trashy Detroit neighborhoods look nicer than nice South Africa neighborhoods.

Here's a challenge: do Street View in South Africa and see what the nicest residential section you can find is. Here's what I found: https://www.google.com/maps/@-26.188686 ... 312!8i6656

Notice how everything is fenced in? Even Detroit isn't like that. And this is a pretty nice neighborhood - you have well-kept lawns and the powerlines are underground.
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

BigDave wrote:Trashy Detroit neighborhoods look nicer than nice South Africa neighborhoods.

Here's a challenge: do Street View in South Africa and see what the nicest residential section you can find is. Here's what I found: https://www.google.com/maps/@-26.188686 ... 312!8i6656

Notice how everything is fenced in? Even Detroit isn't like that. And this is a pretty nice neighborhood - you have well-kept lawns and the powerlines are underground.
I posted a video earlier where the homes have locks and gates inside too for defense from SJWs. It's a hell hole now, 1st world nation 20 years ago.
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

There is an island in the Caribbean called Bonaire that gets all its water processed via a desalinization plant in the island. Not a huge population but it has been working for many decades.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
Major Kong

Post by Major Kong »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:There is an island in the Caribbean called Bonaire that gets all its water processed via a desalinization plant in the island. Not a huge population but it has been working for many decades.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Israel offered assistance but SA & Israeli relations have eaten used kitty litter for several years now.

USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
BigDave wrote:Trashy Detroit neighborhoods look nicer than nice South Africa neighborhoods.

I posted a video earlier where the homes have locks and gates inside too for defense from SJWs. It's a hell hole now, 1st world nation 20 years ago.
Fun fact: the world's first heart transplant was conducted in South Africa in 1967.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Fun fact: the world's first heart transplant was conducted in South Africa in 1967.
Christian Barnard i believe?