Chaos in the Hillary Clinton White House

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Chaos in the Hillary Clinton White House

Post by HooFighter »

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
Jack Galt
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: none of the above

Re: Chaos in the Hillary Clinton White House

Post by Jack Galt »

I feel sorry for you sometimes. I hope your real life isn't as bad as what you project on here.
"Russia? The 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because the Cold War’s been over for 20 years.” - B. Obama

HooFighter

Post by HooFighter »

Why do you think my life is bad? Because I have a different political worldview than you?

Do you think anyone who is different than you has a bad life?

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

HooFighter wrote:Why do you think my life is bad? Because I have a different political worldview than you?

Because you're a petty retard.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
Jack Galt

Post by Jack Galt »

HooFighter wrote:Why do you think my life is bad? Because I have a different political worldview than you?

You have no idea what my political worldview is.

Your online persona appears to be completely obsessed with how horrible you think the President is. Complete obsession hoping for the downfall of the country's leader is sad.

I really hope this isn't what your real life is like.
"Russia? The 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because the Cold War’s been over for 20 years.” - B. Obama

Jack Galt

Post by Jack Galt »

awesome guy wrote:

There's nothing constructive that can be gained by calling someone a retard.

HooFighter

Post by HooFighter »

Jack Galt wrote:

Your online persona appears to be completely obsessed with how horrible you think the President is. Complete obsession hoping for the downfall of the country's leader is sad.

You’re right. I don’t know you personally so I can’t be sure, but based on your past posts and the fact you use an Ayn Rand character as your name I can venture a guess.

And yes, I think Donald Trump is horrible. He gives zero **** about this country or its citizens. He cares about one thing - himself. Not exactly a model public servant.

And as far as hoping for the downfall of the country’s leader...did you happen to ever look at this board between the years of 2009 and 2016?

Jack Galt

Post by Jack Galt »

HooFighter wrote:
Jack Galt wrote:

You’re right. I don’t know you personally so I can’t be sure, but based on your past posts and the fact you use an Ayn Rand character as your name I can venture a guess.

And yes, I think Donald Trump is horrible. He gives zero **** about this country or its citizens. He cares about one thing - himself. Not exactly a model public servant.

And as far as hoping for the downfall of the country’s leader...did you happen to ever look at this board between the years of 2009 and 2016?

Why yes, I did see the board during Obama's presidency. And while I didn't always agree with what was said, there are basically there general types on here. Those who would like to discuss issues. Those who are just here to argue with other people on the board. And those who are hypetpartisan and only see what they have already concluded without considering alternate views.

As for my screen name, it's a play on words.

While I don't completely disagree with you about the President, I would say there are some things he's done that have benefitted the country. He is narcissistic and would do well to shut up sometimes.

I do realize that he is the leader of this country and will be until someone else is elected or something actually criminal is found.

And I completely abhor Hillary Clinton because she actually broke the law, multiple times, and has not been punished for it the way you or I would be.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HooFighter wrote:
Jack Galt wrote:

Are you talking about Obama? He used the word I as punctuation.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Jack Galt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Sure it is, let's them know their grade.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

Jack Galt wrote:I feel sorry for you sometimes. I hope your real life isn't as bad as what you project on here.
TDS is a turrible disease, really is

I do find it comical that the TDS folks do not realize the mess we would be in if Hillary or Bernie won
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HooFighter wrote:Image
Stock market way up, unemployment at virtually full employment, GDP way up. Much stronger stance of america to the rest of the world. Big tax law passed, lots of stupid regs killed, trying to get the crap out of DC..... and all this while the MSM and every dem do everything in their power legally and illegally to nullify his election.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

Jack Galt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Danville.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
Jack Galt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Danville.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk