Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Two shot and killed at CMU...

Post by Major Kong »

I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Re: Two shot and killed at CMU...

Post by USN_Hokie »

Liberals only care about shooting deaths in increments of 3 or more.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:Liberals only care about shooting deaths in increments of 3 or more.
Which shooting deaths do conservatives care about? Those involving them?
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:Liberals only care about shooting deaths in increments of 3 or more.
meanwhile in chicago ( a gun free zone) only 2 dead would be a reason for celebration
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
I care about the vast majority of (gun) violence, which occurs in inner cities, by mostly black males aged 19-35, mostly repeat offenders, mostly with illegal guns, mostly within very confined geographic areas, mostly with victims who know or associate with their attackers, mostly with small/cheap pocket guns.

I've been 100% consistent on that point on this board for years.

Your snide comment is ironic. When a white guy shoots up a black church, you guys blamed a flag. When a white guy shoots up some white kids, suddenly the emotional soccer moms come out clamoring for gun control.
Last edited by USN_Hokie on Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
I care about the vast majority of (gun) violence, which occurs in inner cities, by mostly black males aged 19-35, mostly repeat offenders, mostly with illegal guns, mostly within very confined geographic areas, mostly with victims who know or associate with their attackers, mostly with small/cheap pocket guns.

Got it.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

It seems as the young man, James Eric Davis Jr., who wasn't a student at CMU, shot his parents, also not students, in a domestic argument.
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Got it.
you may want to find out about the cmu case, some son shot his parents, none of them were students, no idea what they were doing in the dorm but even an idiot knows that if a child wants to get rid of their parents a gun is absolutely not necessary. I blame the son myself
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Got it.
you may want to find out about the cmu case, some son shot his parents, none of them were students, no idea what they were doing in the dorm but even an idiot knows that if a child wants to get rid of their parents a gun is absolutely not necessary. I blame the son myself
OK.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Got it.
We'll mark you down as a "doesn't care".

:)
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Got it.

not sure why, I have no idea who these people are, it is not good that the son offed his parents but if you "care" about every human that stopped breathing today, your life would be pretty miserable.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

Got it.

not sure why, I have no idea who these people are, it is not good that the son offed his parents but if you "care" about every human that stopped breathing today, your life would be pretty miserable.
That's quite a leap from "2 parents murdered by their son" to "every human that stopped breathing today".