awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: Richard Spencer speaking tonight at MSU

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote: DC is googling for alternate footage captured from the grassy knoll and screaming "enhance!...enhance!" at freeze frames of YouTube videos. :mrgreen:
This has potential to be another classic USN thread. You literally posted your alternate footage to justify your defense of the douchebag dude. There's only one person here defending the actions of either of them.
I'll stick with my conclusion that people participating in political brawls are douchebags.
If you want to stick with your theory that she was trying to crush him with a bottle, based on your the photo from your google searches (or some other douchebag defender), have at it.
LOL. Sit down before you hurt yourself with all that spinning and personal attacks, DC. It's not 5 o'clock on the left coast yet. I'll refer DC to my original response to his first mischaracterization of my argument:
USN_Hokie wrote: No, I support the right to personal self-defense and gender equality. I've been 100% consistent on that, but thanks for trying to put that square peg in a round hole. Have a nice day.
Have a nice day.
LOL. I never said you didn't support those things, I just think you have a bizarre view of self defense.
It's clear to all but 2 people that you have a broad interpretation of self defense (anyone else can feel free to dispute my count of 2 people). Most people would find it odd that the guy you claim is acting in self defense, physically attacked his assailant, on two separate occasions, without ever being hit himself. And in his second act of self defense, he ran over to his assailant, and punched her. That's like pre-cog self defense.
And one of those people met diggety in a bar for a conversation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FTFY
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote: DC is googling for alternate footage captured from the grassy knoll and screaming "enhance!...enhance!" at freeze frames of YouTube videos. :mrgreen:
This has potential to be another classic USN thread. You literally posted your alternate footage to justify your defense of the douchebag dude. There's only one person here defending the actions of either of them.
I'll stick with my conclusion that people participating in political brawls are douchebags.
If you want to stick with your theory that she was trying to crush him with a bottle, based on your the photo from your google searches (or some other douchebag defender), have at it.
LOL. Sit down before you hurt yourself with all that spinning and personal attacks, DC. It's not 5 o'clock on the left coast yet. I'll refer DC to my original response to his first mischaracterization of my argument:
USN_Hokie wrote: No, I support the right to personal self-defense and gender equality. I've been 100% consistent on that, but thanks for trying to put that square peg in a round hole. Have a nice day.
Have a nice day.
LOL. I never said you didn't support those things, I just think you have a bizarre view of self defense.
It's clear to all but 2 people that you have a broad interpretation of self defense (anyone else can feel free to dispute my count of 2 people). Most people would find it odd that the guy you claim is acting in self defense, physically attacked his assailant, on two separate occasions, without ever being hit himself. And in his second act of self defense, he ran over to his assailant, and punched her. That's like pre-cog self defense.
And one of those people met diggety in a bar for a conversation.

FTFY
Got it.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
Have a nice day.
And one of those people met diggety in a bar for a fist fight.

Except they were both chickenshits and neither showed up.

Fully vaccinated, still not dead
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
Have a nice day.
And one of those people met diggety in a bar for a fist fight.

Except they were both chickenshits and neither showed up.

USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
Have a nice day.
You should stay focused on parsing words in your own false arguments instead of parsing words in made-up, false arguments for other people.

My argument has been 100% consistent in the predication of *if* he was attacked. Throughout this thread I've presented you with hypotheticals to support this, which you've tried to parse in order to pigeon hole me into a position I've never taken.

You should spend more time defending your own stupid argument that a man couldn't be hurt by a woman (even one swinging a 1.5l wine bottle) under any circumstances and thus, there was no circumstances where self defense could occur.

Finally - look around - nobody is defending your stupid position. You're on retarded argument island, population: 1.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
Have a nice day.
You should stay focused on parsing words in your own false arguments instead of parsing words in made-up, false arguments for other people.

My argument has been 100% consistent in the predication of *if* he was attacked. Throughout this thread I've presented you with hypotheticals to support this, which you've tried to parse in order to pigeon hole me into a position I've never taken.

You should spend more time defending your own stupid argument that a man couldn't be hurt by a woman (even one swinging a 1.5l wine bottle) under any circumstances and thus, there was no circumstances where self defense could occur.

Finally - look around - nobody is defending your stupid position. You're on retarded argument island, population: 1.
Good try. I haven't said anything remotely close to your fantasy argument about a man not ever being able to be hurt by a woman, under any circumstance. My argument is that there is zero actual evidence that he needed to defend himself, from her. My argument is that you've made up hypotheticals (actual terms I used were hearsay, possible scenario) to attack the girl, and defend the dude. You just repeated that argument, again.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote: I don't see any bottles, I don't see that guy being in any danger.

Denial. It's not just a river. She was grabbing his neck in the video. If a stranger grabs my neck, they get punched in the face.

Have fun white knighting for antifa chicks.

LOL. Grabbing his neck. You're funny. You're the one trying to make the guy doing the punching, a victim.
Just admit that he's a brawling dirtbag. It's not that hard to do, man.

that video? you have a full scale brawl going on and some dumb chick runs into and then grabs the guys shirt (it appeared to me) at the neck, dude, its a damn brawl, I am going to swing and not worry about the gender of what I am connecting with. Lesson to learn.... don't insert yourself in a brawl as you may get hit in the melee......duh
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
Have a nice day.

Good try. I haven't said anything remotely close to your fantasy argument about a man not ever being able to be hurt by a woman, under any circumstance. My argument is that there is zero actual evidence that he needed to defend himself, from her. My argument is that you've made up hypotheticals (actual terms I used were hearsay, possible scenario) to attack the girl, and defend the dude. You just repeated that argument, again.
Other than her swinging a weapon? Just stop digging, your shtick of being a contrarian is played out and you just make yourself look like an imbecile.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:[
Good try. I haven't said anything remotely close to your fantasy argument about a man not ever being able to be hurt by a woman, under any circumstance. .
HokieFanDC wrote: I consider self defense to be defending ones self. I feel bad for the guy who feels threatened by any woman..
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
Good try. I haven't said anything remotely close to your fantasy argument about a man not ever being able to be hurt by a woman, under any circumstance. .
HokieFanDC wrote: I consider self defense to be defending ones self. I feel bad for the guy who feels threatened by any woman..
You might want to refer to the phrase "under any circumstance". In your "what if" scenario, where the chick was attacking the dude with a bottle, anyone should feel threatened.
Your hypothetical argument has some value, but in a situation where there is video of a guy punching a woman, who is not holding a bottle, there is no need for a hypothetical, unless you're trying to defend someone's actions.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
You might want to refer to the phrase "under any circumstance". In your "what if" scenario, where the chick was attacking the dude with a bottle, anyone should feel threatened.
Your hypothetical argument has some value, but in a situation where there is video of a guy punching a woman, who is not holding a bottle, there is no need for a hypothetical, unless you're trying to defend someone's actions.
You're hair-splitting/parsing your own arguments now. I'm out - but at least you admitted (albeit indirectly) that your opening remark was out off base - but only after 3 pages of purse swinging and personal attacks.

PS - I'm glad you think there is "some value" to the concept of inherent right to self defense. :roll:
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

20 Antifa arrested and 4 cops injured

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/20- ... igan-state

Looks like some people got the violence they wanted.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

USN_Hokie wrote:20 Antifa arrested and 4 cops injured

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/20- ... igan-state

Looks like some people got the violence they wanted.
Idiots......but, it’s okay to punch a “Nazi”.....
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function