HokieFanDC

Re: Richard Spencer speaking tonight at MSU

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
nolanvt wrote:It’d be a real shame if he got punched in the face somehow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Meh, keep politics out of it. If you punch someone in the face, you should be charged with assault. If there are eyewitnesses, you will be convicted of assault, and that will affect your employment, etc. for the rest of your life. So go ahead and hit someone- just be prepared to deal with the consequences. Politics/people YOU label nazi's aside.
Liberals live lives controlled by emotions. Hence reactions like nolan's.
You're the one who supports the punching of that crazy antifa chick, correct?
the one that punched somebody first? no self defense is not allowed in the liberal world
DC doesn't consider that self defense because (I presume) he views women as defenseless little children to be coddled through temper tantrums.
From the videos I saw, she never did anything to the guy that hit her. He ran over and clocked her.
I consider self defense to be defending ones self. I feel bad for the guy who feels threatened by any woman who isn't in her proper place in the kitchen.
Your presumption keeps your perfect record of being wrong about your presumptions, intact!!!
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
Meh, keep politics out of it. If you punch someone in the face, you should be charged with assault. If there are eyewitnesses, you will be convicted of assault, and that will affect your employment, etc. for the rest of your life. So go ahead and hit someone- just be prepared to deal with the consequences. Politics/people YOU label nazi's aside.
Liberals live lives controlled by emotions. Hence reactions like nolan's.
the one that punched somebody first? no self defense is not allowed in the liberal world
DC doesn't consider that self defense because (I presume) he views women as defenseless little children to be coddled through temper tantrums.
From the videos I saw, she never did anything to the guy that hit her. He ran over and clocked her.
I consider self defense to be defending ones self. I feel bad for the guy who feels threatened by any woman who isn't in her proper place in the kitchen.
Your presumption keeps your perfect record of being wrong about your presumptions, intact!!!
I've heard conflicting reports either way - if she was initiating violence (including throwing glass bottles - that could kill someone) than I'm fine with someone defending themselves. That's been my position all along dispite your best attempts at twisting it into something else.

I'm glad you don't feel scared to have a heavy bottle flung at your head. Courage like that is a good way to spend the rest of your life enjoying coloring books and cartoons. I prefer to deal with reality.

Have a nice day.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Sarsour to speak at UConn.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:Liberals live lives controlled by emotions. Hence reactions like nolan's.
I've heard conflicting reports either way - if she was initiating violence (including throwing glass bottles - that could kill someone) than I'm fine with someone defending themselves. That's been my position all along dispite your best attempts at twisting it into something else.

I'm glad you don't feel scared to have a heavy bottle flung at your head. Courage like that is a good way to spend the rest of your life enjoying coloring books and cartoons. I prefer to deal with reality.

Have a nice day.
I think it's safe to assume that there were layered depths of stupidity. When you find yourself in a fist fight with a stupid woman, chances are you can reflect and find some poor choices that lead you to that point.

At least all the fights I've had with crazy women were the result of poor, prior decisions.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Meh, keep politics out of it. If you punch someone in the face, you should be charged with assault. If there are eyewitnesses, you will be convicted of assault, and that will affect your employment, etc. for the rest of your life. So go ahead and hit someone- just be prepared to deal with the consequences. Politics/people YOU label nazi's aside.[/quote]

Liberals live lives controlled by emotions. Hence reactions like nolan's.[/quote]

You're the one who supports the punching of that crazy antifa chick, correct?[/quote]

the one that punched somebody first? no self defense is not allowed in the liberal world[/quote]

DC doesn't consider that self defense because (I presume) he views women as defenseless little children to be coddled through temper tantrums.[/quote]

He probably had a male father figure in his life that taught him not to get in fist fights with women.

It figures you would let someone beat on you and not defend yourself
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

Meh, keep politics out of it. If you punch someone in the face, you should be charged with assault. If there are eyewitnesses, you will be convicted of assault, and that will affect your employment, etc. for the rest of your life. So go ahead and hit someone- just be prepared to deal with the consequences. Politics/people YOU label nazi's aside.[/quote]

Liberals live lives controlled by emotions. Hence reactions like nolan's.[/quote]

You're the one who supports the punching of that crazy antifa chick, correct?[/quote]

the one that punched somebody first? no self defense is not allowed in the liberal world[/quote]

DC doesn't consider that self defense because (I presume) he views women as defenseless little children to be coddled through temper tantrums.[/quote]

Your presumption keeps your perfect record of being wrong about your presumptions, intact!!![/quote]

which crazy antifa chick, they are numerous and all are bat shirt crazy
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He probably had a male father figure in his life that taught him not to get in fist fights with women.

It figures you would let someone beat on you and not defend yourself[/quote]

You are correct that I would not hit a woman.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

Have a nice day.
I'm not the one twisting anything. There's video of a guy punching her. I don't see any bottles, I don't see that guy being in any danger.
If you want to believe hearsay to back up your stance that the nicely dressed guy with the clean haircut was just a guy defending himself, have at it.
I'll go with the idea that there were a bunch of douchebags having a brawl, and one of the douchebags bypassed a bunch of douchebag dudes to punch a douchebag woman.
I prefer to deal with what I can see (reality), instead of creating a possible scenario to make the guy with the collar shirt, the victim.
I'm having a terrific day, thank you!!
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote: I don't see any bottles, I don't see that guy being in any danger.

Denial. It's not just a river. She was grabbing his neck in the video. If a stranger grabs my neck, they get punched in the face.

Have fun white knighting for antifa chicks.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
I think it's safe to assume that there were layered depths of stupidity. When you find yourself in a fist fight with a stupid woman, chances are you can reflect and find some poor choices that lead you to that point.

At least all the fights I've had with crazy women were the result of poor, prior decisions.
Fair point. There's definitely "play stupid games, win stupid prizes" going on here.

I would never be in his situation, but if a woman was trying to hit me over the head with a 1.5L wine bottle or grab my neck, I'm going to defend myself.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote: I don't see any bottles, I don't see that guy being in any danger.

Denial. It's not just a river. She was grabbing his neck in the video. If a stranger grabs my neck, they get punched in the face.

If he’s white knighting for antifa chicks, aren’t you white knighting for white supremecists?

nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

CFB Apologist wrote:
nolanvt wrote:It’d be a real shame if he got punched in the face somehow.

I agree that people who break the law should be prosecuted. [emoji106]

Fully vaccinated, still not dead
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:

LOL. Grabbing his neck. You're funny. You're the one trying to make the guy doing the punching, a victim.
Just admit that he's a brawling dirtbag. It's not that hard to do, man.

USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

If he’s white knighting for antifa chicks, aren’t you white knighting for white supremecists?

Nobody is calling the dude a victim.

I'm going to give you a C+ for effort on that one.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

Nobody is calling the dude a victim.

I'm going to give you a C+ for effort on that one.
a person who rightfully employs self-defense is a victim, otherwise they would have no basis for defending themselves.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

LOL. Grabbing his neck. You're funny. You're the one trying to make the guy doing the punching, a victim.

Nope! Your attempts to try and make a false argument for me are sad and not well thought out. Better luck next time, but good luck with your CSI Google investigation after your vision is corrected to the point that you can see huge wine bottles.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

Nope! Your attempts to try and make a false argument for me are sad and not well thought out. Better luck next time, but good luck with your CSI Google investigation after your vision is corrected to the point that you can see huge wine bottles.
She's swinging with the glass ceiling! Haha. I bet IP runs into these people at cocktail parties, bragging about taking a punch against Trump, of course omitting the fact they attacked random people with weapons.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote: a person who rightfully employs self-defense is a victim, otherwise they would have no basis for defending themselves.
You're using the legal term in the context of whether someone is a "white knight." This is a message board, not a court room. IANAL, but I'm pretty sure self defense does not require one to be a victim in most states (New York excluded...is anything legal there?)

I think we all agree he achieved retribution for the assault against him and was not a victim in the context of the encounter as a whole.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

She's swinging with the glass ceiling! Haha. I bet IP runs into these people at cocktail parties, bragging about taking a punch against Trump, of course omitting the fact they attacked random people with weapons.
DC is googling for alternate footage captured from the grassy knoll and screaming "enhance!...enhance!" at freeze frames of YouTube videos. :mrgreen:
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

DC is googling for alternate footage captured from the grassy knoll and screaming "enhance!...enhance!" at freeze frames of YouTube videos. :mrgreen:
This has potential to be another classic USN thread. You literally posted your alternate footage to justify your defense of the douchebag dude. There's only one person here defending the actions of either of them.
I'll stick with my conclusion that people participating in political brawls are douchebags.
If you want to stick with your theory that she was trying to crush him with a bottle, based on your the photo from your google searches (or some other douchebag defender), have at it.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote: Image

This has potential to be another classic USN thread. You literally posted your alternate footage to justify your defense of the douchebag dude. There's only one person here defending the actions of either of them.
I'll stick with my conclusion that people participating in political brawls are douchebags.
If you want to stick with your theory that she was trying to crush him with a bottle, based on your the photo from your google searches (or some other douchebag defender), have at it.
Yep, classic of him making you look foolish with your own erroneous attack. Happens every day here. Better luck next time.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote: DC is googling for alternate footage captured from the grassy knoll and screaming "enhance!...enhance!" at freeze frames of YouTube videos. :mrgreen:
LOL. Sit down before you hurt yourself with all that spinning and personal attacks, DC. It's not 5 o'clock on the left coast yet. I'll refer DC to my original response to his first mischaracterization of my argument:
USN_Hokie wrote: No, I support the right to personal self-defense and gender equality. I've been 100% consistent on that, but thanks for trying to put that square peg in a round hole. Have a nice day.
Have a nice day.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

Yep, classic of him making you look foolish with your own erroneous attack. Happens every day here. Better luck next time.
The dreaded Danville +1.

HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote: DC is googling for alternate footage captured from the grassy knoll and screaming "enhance!...enhance!" at freeze frames of YouTube videos. :mrgreen:
LOL. Sit down before you hurt yourself with all that spinning and personal attacks, DC. It's not 5 o'clock on the left coast yet. I'll refer DC to my original response to his first mischaracterization of my argument:
USN_Hokie wrote: No, I support the right to personal self-defense and gender equality. I've been 100% consistent on that, but thanks for trying to put that square peg in a round hole. Have a nice day.
Have a nice day.
LOL. I never said you didn't support those things, I just think you have a bizarre view of self defense.
It's clear to all but 2 people that you have a broad interpretation of self defense (anyone else can feel free to dispute my count of 2 people). Most people would find it odd that the guy you claim is acting in self defense, physically attacked his assailant, on two separate occasions, without ever being hit himself. And in his second act of self defense, he ran over to his assailant, and punched her. That's like pre-cog self defense.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
Have a nice day.
LOL. I never said you didn't support those things, I just think you have a bizarre view of self defense.
It's clear to all but 2 people that you have a broad interpretation of self defense (anyone else can feel free to dispute my count of 2 people). Most people would find it odd that the guy you claim is acting in self defense, physically attacked his assailant, on two separate occasions, without ever being hit himself. And in his second act of self defense, he ran over to his assailant, and punched her. That's like pre-cog self defense.
And one of those people met diggety in a bar for a fist fight.