Wasnt Berman 1 of the libs that got Rush fired from ESPN?

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
UpstateSCHokie

Wasnt Berman 1 of the libs that got Rush fired from ESPN?

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

I swear sometimes I think this people accuse others of stuff just to deflect away from their on short-comings.

Either that or this was just another innocent comments taken to be "racist" by an over-sensitive black woman who needs to thicken up her own skin.

I guess if I had to pick one which I thought was more trust-worthy, I'd pick Berman, but I'm sure his hands are not completely clean.

Who knows. Either way, ESPN has become nothing more than a far left cesspool. Its only value to me is when VT games are being shown. Other than that I don't watch a minute of it.

==========================================

Lawsuit Claims ESPN Host Chris Berman Left Racist and Threatening Voice Mail for Jemele Hill
by WARNER TODD HUSTON5 Mar 2018168

A lawsuit charging ESPN with sexual discrimination, alleges that ESPN legend Chris Berman once left a threatening and racially disparaging voice mail for former SportsCenter host Jemele Hill.

The lawsuit was filed by former ESPN legal analyst Adrienne Lawrence, who alleges that the sports cable network sexually discriminated against her and has a hostile work environment, according to TMZ Sports.

“ESPN is, and always has been, a company rife with misogyny,” the 85-page filing reads.

Lawrence specifically cited ESPN host John Buccigross who she claims made unwanted sexual advances toward her.

“After reaching out to her with the promise of mentorship, Buccigross exploited his position of authority over her by calling her ‘doll’ and coercing her to join him for dinner given his limited availability,” Lawrence said of Buccigross’ actions.

For his part, Buccigross has said that he thought he and Lawrence were “friends,” and added “I’m sorry if anything I did or said offended Adrienne. It certainly wasn’t my intent.”

But, along with the claims of her specific case, she also supplied examples of other incidents she says proves the contentions in her lawsuit. One of those incidents is the “threatening and racially disparaging voicemail” she says Berman left for Hill.

“In early 2016, ESPN’s ‘The Undefeated’ personality Jemele Hill received a threatening and racially disparaging voicemail from Berman on her ESPN phone line,” the paperwork insists.

Lawrence claims that Hill flagged the phone message to ESPN bosses, but no action was ever taken. Lawrence claims that the lack of action typifies the “sexist” atmosphere at the network.

http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2018/03 ... mele-hill/

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
133743Hokie

Re: Wasnt Berman 1 of the libs that got Rush fired from ESPN

Post by 133743Hokie »

aaaand...Jemele Hill says the attorney isn't telling the truth about her run-in/disagreement with Berman.
cwtcr hokie

Re: Wasnt Berman 1 of the libs that got Rush fired from ESPN

Post by cwtcr hokie »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:I swear sometimes I think this people accuse others of stuff just to deflect away from their on short-comings.

Either that or this was just another innocent comments taken to be "racist" by an over-sensitive black woman who needs to thicken up her own skin.

I guess if I had to pick one which I thought was more trust-worthy, I'd pick Berman, but I'm sure his hands are not completely clean.

Who knows. Either way, ESPN has become nothing more than a far left cesspool. Its only value to me is when VT games are being shown. Other than that I don't watch a minute of it.

==========================================

Lawsuit Claims ESPN Host Chris Berman Left Racist and Threatening Voice Mail for Jemele Hill
by WARNER TODD HUSTON5 Mar 2018168

A lawsuit charging ESPN with sexual discrimination, alleges that ESPN legend Chris Berman once left a threatening and racially disparaging voice mail for former SportsCenter host Jemele Hill.

The lawsuit was filed by former ESPN legal analyst Adrienne Lawrence, who alleges that the sports cable network sexually discriminated against her and has a hostile work environment, according to TMZ Sports.

“ESPN is, and always has been, a company rife with misogyny,” the 85-page filing reads.

Lawrence specifically cited ESPN host John Buccigross who she claims made unwanted sexual advances toward her.

“After reaching out to her with the promise of mentorship, Buccigross exploited his position of authority over her by calling her ‘doll’ and coercing her to join him for dinner given his limited availability,” Lawrence said of Buccigross’ actions.

For his part, Buccigross has said that he thought he and Lawrence were “friends,” and added “I’m sorry if anything I did or said offended Adrienne. It certainly wasn’t my intent.”

But, along with the claims of her specific case, she also supplied examples of other incidents she says proves the contentions in her lawsuit. One of those incidents is the “threatening and racially disparaging voicemail” she says Berman left for Hill.

“In early 2016, ESPN’s ‘The Undefeated’ personality Jemele Hill received a threatening and racially disparaging voicemail from Berman on her ESPN phone line,” the paperwork insists.

Lawrence claims that Hill flagged the phone message to ESPN bosses, but no action was ever taken. Lawrence claims that the lack of action typifies the “sexist” atmosphere at the network.

http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2018/03 ... mele-hill/
per the article I read this morning Hill says she and Berman butted heads and it was all worked out, per her the claim is totally bull shirt....but of course it is an allegation so in todays world that means it is 100% true and Berman should be fired in ten minutes