Dicks and Wal-Mart sued over age discrimination

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Dicks and Wal-Mart sued over age discrimination

Post by awesome guy »

I love it, hoisting the left with their own pitard.

http://m.nbc12.com/story/37655935/20-ye ... -sell-guns
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Re: Dicks and Wal-Mart sued over age discrimination

Post by Major Kong »

Image very interesting.
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

Will be interesting to see how this goes. I think there is a case which went to the SCOTUS challenging the 21yo age restriction a few years ago. It failed partially because *some* arms are available to 18yo's.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

awesome guy wrote:I love it, hoisting the left with their own pitard.

Saw that, good for the guy, I hope they get hit with lots of suits for this stupid decision
BigDave
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Republican

Post by BigDave »

But was he gay and did/or he want a cake with his gun?
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
WestEndHokie39

Post by WestEndHokie39 »

I wonder what a 20 year old woman who has beaten by her male significant other is supposed to do? Hope she has some other options to purchase protection...
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

WestEndHokie39 wrote:

I wonder what a 20 year old woman who has beaten by her male significant other is supposed to do? Hope she has some other options to purchase protection...
come on now, call the cops and the cops can call the morgue van, there is always a cop 10 ft from every person in the country
WestEndHokie39

Post by WestEndHokie39 »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
WestEndHokie39 wrote:

come on now, call the cops and the cops can call the morgue van, there is always a cop 10 ft from every person in the country
It boggles the mind that the same people who push the MeToo movement would deny a woman who would be at a severe physical disadvantage the most effective method for self defense.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

WestEndHokie39 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
WestEndHokie39 wrote:

It boggles the mind that the same people who push the MeToo movement would deny a woman who would be at a severe physical disadvantage the most effective method for self defense.
Not only that, the argument to ban adults under 21 from owning guns is being spearheaded by people under 21. Idiots are literally arguing to have their rights taken away.
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

USN_Hokie wrote:Will be interesting to see how this goes. I think there is a case which went to the SCOTUS challenging the 21yo age restriction a few years ago. It failed partially because *some* arms are available to 18yo's.
He has no case... some liberal and/or anti-american judge will just state that he can purchase guns at other stores, that Dicks and Wal Mart are not his only options. Done.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

CFB Apologist wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:Will be interesting to see how this goes. I think there is a case which went to the SCOTUS challenging the 21yo age restriction a few years ago. It failed partially because *some* arms are available to 18yo's.
He has no case... some liberal and/or anti-american judge will just state that he can purchase guns at other stores, that Dicks and Wal Mart are not his only options. Done.
Just like the gay couple who picked a bakery 4 states away to make a wedding cake.

You're probably right, though.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

WestEndHokie39 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
WestEndHokie39 wrote:

Yep, it's crazy.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

WestEndHokie39 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
WestEndHokie39 wrote:

Why? its liberal logic 101.. take away fetuses, losers won't poorly care for fetuses. Take away guns, losers won't shoot up schools. It's NEVER the offenders fault... ever. Drug use in the black community is "whitey's" fault, etc etc ,
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

CFB Apologist wrote:
WestEndHokie39 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
WestEndHokie39 wrote:

Why? its liberal logic 101.. take away fetuses, losers won't poorly care for fetuses. Take away guns, losers won't shoot up schools. It's NEVER the offenders fault... ever. Drug use in the black community is "whitey's" fault, etc etc ,
Coincidentally, this is the same way a farmer cares for livestock.

It's little surprise that some of the worst human atrocities in history have been perpetrated by the state under the auspices of protecting or bettering the livestock citizens.