Alma Mater: Manchester

Re: Pig gropes woman; refuses to release video footage

Post by ip_law-hokie »

CFB Apologist wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote: alot of times they bring in a female to search a female but I don't see anything in the video, he never touched her near her sexual parts and it was done professionally. She was not wearing a seat belt so he had cause to pull her over. But not seeing a case although I bet she gets some cash out of it
You guys OK with the pig pulling her over a few hours later near her home?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
so you know he purposely sat there to wait on her, or was that where he was patrolling at the time.... How in the heck would he know she would come home and at what time? Yes cops have pulled people over more than once in a day, it is rare but it can actually happen
Let it go.. it's IPs Schtick - He applauded the Burkha mug shot law suit in NY as well. Special accommodations for Muslim offenders. Imagine if this male cop would have asked a muslim women to show if she was wearing an ankle pistol that could kill him??? OMG "freedom of religion"..
Do you have a link regarding the lawsuit that I supported? It sounds like an interesting case.

Sorry, I thought it was you that applauded. Anyway- you know how it went.. Three women of deep muslim/peaceful faith, were arrested for robbery in NY. when in rome, rob people in a hijiab, I guess. Well, NYPD asked them to remove their face coverings for a mugshot (how insensitive) they refused to do so in the presence of a male officer- a privilege not afforded christian women or normal american women. At any rate, a male took the mugshot, and they sued and were awarded 60K each by an anti-american leftist judge.
Nice!

The when in Rome reference was well played.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.