Things are getting a bit Stormy

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Things are getting a bit Stormy

Post by ip_law-hokie »

Stormy Daniels sues Trump, says agreement invalid because he never signed - NBC Newshttps://apple.news/ADwQ5f6rHTj6TobVrW-Yu0Q

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
Once

Re: Things are getting a bit Stormy

Post by Once »

It should be (another) spectacle.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

why can't you post links or use reply with quotes? You can take the boy out of Manchester, but you can't take the Manchester out of the boy.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:Stormy Daniels sues Trump, says agreement invalid because he never signed - NBC Newshttps://apple.news/ADwQ5f6rHTj6TobVrW-Yu0Q

a grapefruit can be sued, so what, her credibility as already been destroyed but even if he did diddle her again so what, it was a decade ago before he was ever in politics. I guess it may be an issue between him and Melania but then again she seems to like being uber rich so maybe she has done the ol cost benefit analysis

meanwhile the alternative to him has a husband that banged most of Arkansas
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:Stormy Daniels sues Trump, says agreement invalid because he never signed - NBC Newshttps://apple.news/ADwQ5f6rHTj6TobVrW-Yu0Q

a grapefruit can be sued, so what, her credibility as already been destroyed but even if he did diddle her again so what, it was a decade ago before he was ever in politics. I guess it may be an issue between him and Melania but then again she seems to like being uber rich so maybe she has done the ol cost benefit analysis

meanwhile the alternative to him has a husband that banged most of Arkansas
Correct. And anybody’s lawyer can get flagged by the IRS for suspicious payments to the grapefruit. I got it.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

"What the president does on his personal time is his business and any affairs are between him and his wife". Democrats when Clinton was in office.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

CFB Apologist wrote:

"What the president does on his personal time is his business and any affairs are between him and his wife". Democrats when Clinton was in office.
I think the IRS has an interest in the 130K.

cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:

from her side I would assume so, which line of the what form was the $130k affected on the tax return of who, which company, etc etc

speaking out of your ass is hilarious
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HooFighter wrote:Image
still trying to figure out what he did or did not do as a private citizen a decade ago affects him being prez now? Please explain

but this is hilarious considering Bill Clinton was the prez WHILE he was diddling anyone with legs and a heart beat and his wife that in my opinion had to know that he was effing anything with a heart beat was almost our current prez :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:

from her side I would assume so, which line of the what form was the $130k affected on the tax return of who, which company, etc etc

I’m sorry cwtcr. I can’t make any sense of your post. Its unintelligible.

cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:

I’m sorry cwtcr. I can’t make any sense of your post. Its unintelligible.

You said in your post that the IRS was interested in the $130k, from her side it would be income so of course they would be interested. From Trumps lawyer side do you know what was done with the $130 k, was it deducted as a business expense? by who or by what company. So from Trumps side the IRS would only be interested in it if it was put on a tax return somewhere as a deduction
HvilleHokie

Post by HvilleHokie »

CFB Apologist wrote:

“A president’s moral character matters”

Republicans in every presidential term except this one
HvilleHokie

Post by HvilleHokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
still trying to figure out what he did or did not do as a private citizen a decade ago affects him being prez now? Please explain
The payoff happened in 2016, just before the election.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HvilleHokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
so what? Trump can send anybody he wants money, same as you and me. AGAIN, if he diddled the chick (and more power to him she was hawt) a decade ago what does that have to do with anything? Also again, people that are uber rich will sometimes send other humans money to have them go away wether they did anything or not...duh
HvilleHokie

Post by HvilleHokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
so what? Trump can send anybody he wants money, same as you and me. AGAIN, if he diddled the chick (and more power to him she was hawt) a decade ago what does that have to do with anything? Also again, people that are uber rich will sometimes send other humans money to have them go away wether they did anything or not...duh
Oh so now you are changing your argument... before it was “it didn’t matter what he did before he was in politics”

When shown that that argument was wrong, you’ve changed it to “well... he can send money to whomever he wants!”

That argument is also wrong. Public officials should not be engaged in bribery or blackmail. It compromises their judgement.

I don’t care who he ****. I do care if he’s subject to blackmail which could affect his judgement as the leader of my country.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HvilleHokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
Oh so now you are changing your argument... before it was “it didn’t matter what he did before he was in politics”

When shown that that argument was wrong, you’ve changed it to “well... he can send money to whomever he wants!”

That argument is also wrong. Public officials should not be engaged in bribery or blackmail. It compromises their judgement.

I don’t care who he ****. I do care if he’s subject to blackmail which could affect his judgement as the leader of my country.
Actually I never backed off and have repeated a decade ago he was just some guy, so what he did back then with some chick matters nothing and it should not. It would be between him and whoever he was married to at the time. But if you are soooo worried about some pron chick blackmailing him :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: then you must have been petrified when Bill Clinton was in office

FYI, when the payment was made he was not a public official, you keep forgetting he is not a career politician, he actually had a life before he got elected prez. I agree it is sad Bill did not get the chance to bang most of DC again after thunder thighs went down in a heap
HvilleHokie

Post by HvilleHokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

Actually I never backed off and have repeated a decade ago he was just some guy, so what he did back then with some chick matters nothing and it should not. It would be between him and whoever he was married to at the time. But if you are soooo worried about some pron chick blackmailing him :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: then you must have been petrified when Bill Clinton was in office

FYI, when the payment was made he was not a public official, you keep forgetting he is not a career politician, he actually had a life before he got elected prez. I agree it is sad Bill did not get the chance to bang most of DC again after thunder thighs went down in a heap
Pro tip:

If your argument is “yeah well ... bill Clinton did it too! You’re argument isn’t a real strong one”
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

[/quote]

The payoff happened in 2016, just before the election.[/quote]

so what? Trump can send anybody he wants money, same as you and me. AGAIN, if he diddled the chick (and more power to him she was hawt) a decade ago what does that have to do with anything? Also again, people that are uber rich will sometimes send other humans money to have them go away wether they did anything or not...duh[/quote]

I don’t care who he ****. I do care if he’s subject to blackmail which could affect his judgement as the leader of my country.[/quote]

FYI, when the payment was made he was not a public official, you keep forgetting he is not a career politician, he actually had a life before he got elected prez. I agree it is sad Bill did not get the chance to bang most of DC again after thunder thighs went down in a heap[/quote]
Pro tip:

If your argument is “yeah well ... bill Clinton did it too! You’re argument isn’t a real strong one”[/quote]

And if your argument is Trump did stuff while he was just a citizen and not a public official but you were fine with Bill and other dems doing their stuff while on the taxpayer dollar then your argument loses all credibility.... next
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

HvilleHokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:

Welcome to the world your side created. You must be very happy.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HokieJoe wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:

I'm entertained. I hear Trump is pissed at Huck's youngin.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... my-daniels
HvilleHokie

Post by HvilleHokie »

HokieJoe wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:

I'm sorry your principles are so weak that you have devolved to the lowest common denominator.
Last edited by HvilleHokie on Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

HvilleHokie wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:

I'm sorry your principle are so weak that you have devolved to the lowest common denominator.
Uh huh
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
HvilleHokie

Post by HvilleHokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:still trying to figure out what he did or did not do as a private citizen a decade ago affects him being prez now? Please explain
The payoff happened in 2016, just before the election.[/quote]

so what? Trump can send anybody he wants money, same as you and me. AGAIN, if he diddled the chick (and more power to him she was hawt) a decade ago what does that have to do with anything? Also again, people that are uber rich will sometimes send other humans money to have them go away wether they did anything or not...duh[/quote]

I don’t care who he ****. I do care if he’s subject to blackmail which could affect his judgement as the leader of my country.[/quote]

FYI, when the payment was made he was not a public official, you keep forgetting he is not a career politician, he actually had a life before he got elected prez. I agree it is sad Bill did not get the chance to bang most of DC again after thunder thighs went down in a heap[/quote]
Pro tip:

If your argument is “yeah well ... bill Clinton did it too! You’re argument isn’t a real strong one”[/quote]

And if your argument is Trump did stuff while he was just a citizen and not a public official but you were fine with Bill and other dems doing their stuff while on the taxpayer dollar then your argument loses all credibility.... next[/quote]

I never said what my stance on Bill was.

Also.. Trump was in arbitration on this matter after his election. So this clearly extends into his public service.
HvilleHokie

Post by HvilleHokie »

awesome guy wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:

I'm sorry your principle are so weak that you have devolved to the lowest common denominator.
Uh huh

thoughtful as always. keep up the good work! you'll be at 40k before you know it!