San Jose reviewing sites for homeless neighborhoods

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
CFB Apologist

Re: San Jose reviewing sites for homeless neighborhoods

Post by CFB Apologist »

“This will increase neighborhood crime, blight, poor sanitation and threatens safety and health,” worried Sue Halloway.. bless her liberal, tolerant, progressive California heart.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

Do you know the way to San Jose?
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

wow, nothing about the morons in kali amazes me anymore....so effing stupid!

The funny part, since the city is involved it will cost them $150k per box to put up a tool shed, have fun taxpayers!!
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

I support this. The homeless do need shelter and it's reasonable accommodation. It's a better option than tent cities as it'll be managed and can provide water for showers, which will help them find work.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

awesome guy wrote:I support this. The homeless do need shelter and it's reasonable accommodation. It's a better option than tent cities as it'll be managed and can provide water for showers, which will help them find work.
I would support if the city would not be involved, the article already says they have to do an environmental impact study, the cost is going to be sooo out of whack
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:I support this. The homeless do need shelter and it's reasonable accommodation. It's a better option than tent cities as it'll be managed and can provide water for showers, which will help them find work.
I would support if the city would not be involved, the article already says they have to do an environmental impact study, the cost is going to be sooo out of whack
Yeah, screw that. But it's an idea worth evaluating.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

It is funny that the people who don't want to have the police get rid of them, now don't want them living near them in tiny houses.
But, yeah, it's an idea worth trying. First priority to veterans, and the completely crazy people should be taken somewhere else for help.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
It is funny that the people who don't want to have the police get rid of them, now don't want them living near them in tiny houses.
But, yeah, it's an idea worth trying. First priority to veterans, and the completely crazy people should be taken somewhere else for help.
It is a feel good idea, but after a few months it will be the same trash heap as the tent cities, anybody with any sense knows that
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
The vast majority are crazy.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

LOL, comments are great...

Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

What could go wrong?