I guess Hannity was also considered a Russian agent?

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
UpstateSCHokie

I guess Hannity was also considered a Russian agent?

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

This whole Russia thing is ridiculous and really is nothing more than the 2017 version of McCarthyism.

The Democrats new talking point is that anyone they spied on was legit because they could have been working for the Russians. That's about as nutty as it comes, and yet its treated as a serious and legit line of thinking by the media wing of the Democrat party.

========================================

BREAKING: @BarackObama’s CIA Director John Brennan and His Allies Are Targeting Trump Supporters For Surveillance
Apr 5, 2017 by Charles C. Johnson 22

Barack Obama‘s CIA Director John O. Brennan targeted Trump supporters for enhanced surveillance, intelligence sources confirm to GotNews’ Charles C. Johnson.

The surveillance took place between Trump’s election on November 8 and the inauguration in January, according to White House and House intelligence sources.

The focus was on General Mike Flynn, billionaire Erik Prince, and Fox News host Sean Hannity — all of whom had close ties to Trump before and after the November election and had helped the future president with managing his new diplomatic responsibilities.

Hannity was targeted because of his perceived ties to Julian Assange, say our intelligence sources. Hannity was reportedly unmasked by Susan Rice at Brennan’s behest thanks to his close relationship with Trump and Julian Assange.

Blackwater founder Erik Prince, a former CIA covert asset, has long criticized the CIA’s bloat and incompetence, including the Brennan-run CIA drone program’s failure to properly target terrorists rather than Afghan civilians. Prince has repeatedly called for restructuring the CIA and argued against Brennan’s tenure.

He has particularly criticized Brennan’s decision to centralize a lot of decision making among bureaucrats in the Capital Beltway in Langley, Virginia instead of in the field, where the agents are actually spying.

Billionaire monopolist Jeff Bezos’ CIA-affiliated blog The Washington Post alleged a meeting between Erik Prince, the crown price of the United Arab Emirates and an unnamed Russian “close to Putin” nine days before Trump’s inauguration. The meeting was supposedly to establish a back channel of communication.

Left unanswered in the Post’s story was the following: wasn’t Trump supposed to be colluding with the Russians prior to his election? Why would Trump need a back channel nine days before he’s inaugurated?

You won’t hear this stuff from the lying mainstream media. Keep the GotNews mission alive: donate at GotNews.com/donate or send tips to editor@gotnews.com. If you’d like to join our research team, contact editor@gotnews.com.

The motivations for Brennan’s dislike of Flynn date back years. The two had publicly feuded during Flynn’s time as Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA). Flynn was producing intel documents that showed how the supposed Syrian moderates were actually assets of Saudi Arabia and Qatar.

Brennan also brought in disgraced Syria analyst Elizabeth O’Bagy to brief the CIA. O’Bagy was outed by this reporter for manufacturing her credentials and for being paid by the Syrian rebels. O’Bagy worked for the defense industry funded Institute for the Study of War, a neocon think tank headed by the Kagans, a controversial family which advised David Petraeus. Petraeus was brought down. Intel sources I’ve spoken to believe Brennan was behind his ousting.

Former CIA agent John Kiriakou discussed John Brennan’s “deep-seated hatred of Trump” and decision to make “Russian intervention… the hammer he is going to hit Trump with.” “Flynn has been screwed by the agency in the past and Flynn has had a difficult personal relationship with Brennan,” Kiriakou said in January. “Even though Brennan is gone, the CIA is still being run by Brennan’s people.” Both Flynn and Trump called for reorganizing the CIA–a direct threat to Brennan’s remaking of the CIA.

John Brennan, who — incredibly — voted for the Communist Party in 1976, nearly didn’t make it into the CIA. Here’s how he recalled the events once he left office:
This was back in 1980, and I thought back to a previous election where I voted, and I voted for the Communist Party candidate… I froze, because I was getting so close to coming into CIA and said, “OK, here’s the choice, John. You can deny that, and the machine is probably going to go, you know, wacko, or I can acknowledge it and see what happens.”… I said I was neither Democratic or Republican, but it was my way, as I was going to college, of signaling my unhappiness with the system, and the need for change. I said I’m not a member of the Communist Party, so the polygrapher looked at me and said, “OK,” and when I was finished with the polygraph and I left and said, “Well, I’m screwed.”
But Brennan made it into CIA.

He nearly washed out in Riyadh after the Khobar Tower bombings and was even fired before he fell in with Director George Bennett.

In his 1980 graduate thesis at the University of Texas at Austin, John Brennan denied the existence of “absolute human rights” and argued in favor of censorship on the part of the Egyptian dictatorship.

“Since the press can play such an influential role in determining the perceptions of the masses, I am in favor of some degree of government censorship,” Brennan wrote. “Inflamatory [sic] articles can provoke mass opposition and possible violence, especially in developing political systems.”

Brennan, who speaks Arabic and has a prayer rug in his office (he is rumored to have converted to Islam), favored the rise of the Muslim Brotherhood while he worked for Obama.

He planted stories with The New York Times‘ Cairo bureau chief David Kirkpatrick. Kirkpatrick wrote a controversial article whitewashing the Benghazi attack and repeatedly pushed a pro-Muslim Brotherhood agenda, according to his wife.

No wonder President Donald J. Trump and his supporters were targeted and surveilled by these people.

Stay tuned for more.

Our researchers shut down Facebook’s biased left-wing trending news team. They discovered never before seen footage of a young Barack Obama whining about white privilege in Kenya. They debunked and destroyed Hillary Clinton’s narco baby mama Alicia Machado, who quit giving interviews because of us. If you’d like to hire our research team, email us at editor@gotnews.com.

http://gotnews.com/breaking-barackobama ... veillance/

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
RiverguyVT

Re: I guess Hannity was also considered a Russian agent?

Post by RiverguyVT »

LOL.. Sean Hannity, double-agent, Man From UNCLE. His neck tie doubles as nunchucks.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:LOL.. Sean Hannity, double-agent, Man From UNCLE. His neck tie doubles as nunchucks.
this stuff has gotten so damn ridiculous that you can't even make up the actual evidence coming to light...wow
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:LOL.. Sean Hannity, double-agent, Man From UNCLE. His neck tie doubles as nunchucks.
this stuff has gotten so damn ridiculous that you can't even make up the actual evidence coming to light...wow
Hoof still thinks there was Russian interference and Obama spying is nothing. Going to be a fun ride.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
Hoof still thinks there was Russian interference and Obama spying is nothing. Going to be a fun ride.
All partisans think their team's shirt don't stink. Honestly, it's tough to follow and understand the nuances of what really happened. I tried to keep up but I've given up recently. A lot of smoke everywhere... Certainly there are fires but they're hard to pin point and my eyes started to hurt trying to find good information as to the fire's location.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

I've worked with Russians in Russia. :)
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

Major Kong wrote:I've worked with Russians in Russia. :)
Oh noes, the Russians have hacked the UWS.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

BG Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
All partisans think their team's shirt don't stink. Honestly, it's tough to follow and understand the nuances of what really happened. I tried to keep up but I've given up recently. A lot of smoke everywhere... Certainly there are fires but they're hard to pin point and my eyes started to hurt trying to find good information as to the fire's location.

It's pretty straightforward. There is 0 evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. There is known unmasking, leaking, and spying on the Trump campaign. So the "Russian interference" claims are a ruse to justify the spying on Trump. It's a made up answer to the question of "why were you spying on Trump?". They don't have an answer outside of the obvious one of them spying on a political foe. So they created the Russian interference lie as a justification for the spying.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

I knew you was a spy!! :mrgreen:
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
I knew you was a spy!! :mrgreen:
Nyet :!: :mrgreen:

I also lived just the down the road from a Russian Orthodox Church in Alaska. :)
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

You and Vlad must totally be besties then.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

:lol:

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:Billionaire monopolist Jeff Bezos’ CIA-affiliated blog The Washington Post alleged a meeting between Erik Prince, the crown price of the United Arab Emirates and an unnamed Russian “close to Putin” nine days before Trump’s inauguration. The meeting was supposedly to establish a back channel of communication.
Of course this turns out to be true.

I wonder which story will be the next one to trickle out.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HooFighter wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:Billionaire monopolist Jeff Bezos’ CIA-affiliated blog The Washington Post alleged a meeting between Erik Prince, the crown price of the United Arab Emirates and an unnamed Russian “close to Putin” nine days before Trump’s inauguration. The meeting was supposedly to establish a back channel of communication.

Doesn’t look good for Trump.

Mueller gathers evidence that 2017 Seychelles meeting was effort to establish back channel to Kremlin - The Washington Posthttps://apple.news/AqEWzJzLuT9GRygUEGzguQw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:

Mueller gathers evidence that 2017 Seychelles meeting was effort to establish back channel to Kremlin - The Washington Posthttps://apple.news/AqEWzJzLuT9GRygUEGzguQw

I admit, I no longer pay much attention to this witch hunt because its nothing more than rumor mongering & innuendo bullshit designed to get people like you and Hoof to run around with stiffies all day.

But what the hell does a meeting that took place during the transition period between the election & the inauguration have to do with "collusion to hack the election?"

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:

I admit, I no longer pay much attention to this witch hunt because its nothing more than rumor mongering & innuendo bullshit designed to get people like you and Hoof to run around with stiffies all day.

But what the hell does a meeting that took place during the transition period between the election & the inauguration have to do with "collusion to hack the election?"
You were paying attention when you thought it was Sean Hannity.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:

yes, no admins before Trump ever set up meetings with anyone that was outside this country...NEVER... TRUMP IS A RUSSIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:

You guys are full retard on this. Every administration sets up communications and relationships during transition. TDS is one hell of a disabling disease.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

Did you happen to check the date on the OP?

I swear, I think Hoof must book mark all of these threads because he's able to pull 1-2 year old threads up from out of his ass just to make some petty snarky comment.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

I swear, I think Hoof must book mark all of these threads because he's able to pull 1-2 year old threads up from out of his ass just to make some petty snarky comment.
He's a bitter woman for sure.
HvilleHokie

Post by HvilleHokie »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

Yeah! Screw that guy for proving us wrong!

<psst... this site has a search tool>
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HvilleHokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

Are you illiterate?
HvilleHokie

Post by HvilleHokie »

awesome guy wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

Are you illiterate?
Are you a **** douche who spends all day insulting people on a message board?
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HvilleHokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

Are you illiterate?
Are you a **** douche who spends all day insulting people on a message board?
No, I'm a bringer of light to dimwits like yourself.
HvilleHokie

Post by HvilleHokie »

awesome guy wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

Are you illiterate?
Are you a **** douche who spends all day insulting people on a message board?[/quote]No, I'm a bringer of light to dimwits like yourself.[/quote]

Like when you enlightened us that bob Woodward outed Valerie plame? Or that iPhones have hard drives? Or that South Africa is going to print more money to cure poverty?

I will admit. You have enlightened me to new racial slurs I didn’t know existed.