Keith Ellison caught in multple Farrakhan lies

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
UpstateSCHokie

Keith Ellison caught in multple Farrakhan lies

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

Seems like this is a HUGE story. Why is it not getting more air time on the network "news?" Is CNN even covering it at all?

Of course silly me, why would I ever expect Democrats to report on other Democrats getting caught red handed meeting with a vile anti-Semite?

=================================================

Leading Democrat Caught Lying About Secret Hotel Meeting Involving Louis Farrakhan
March 13, 2018 by Joshua Caplan 8 Comments

Congressman and Democratic National Committee Deputy Chair Keith Ellison was caught lying about a secret hotel meeting fellow lawmaker Democrat Rep. Andre Carson had with anti-Semite Louis Farrakhan.

Hannity.com reports:
Leading Democrat Keith Ellison found himself in hot-water Tuesday after a fellow liberal lawmaker revealed a secret “hotel room” meeting with Louis Farrakhan back in 2015; blowing a giant hole in Ellison’s assertions that he severed contact with the prominent anti-Semite in 2006.

Democratic Rep. Andre Carson spilled the beans on Ellison’s real relationship with the Nation of Islam leader this week, saying he and the Deputy Chief of the DNC met with Farrakhan as recently as 2015 at a hotel in Washington, DC. […]

“Carson said that he agreed to meet with Farrakhan in 2015, in the minister’s hotel suite, because they have a shared interest and passion for improving the quality of life in urban neighborhoods.
As The Gateway Pundit’s Jim Hoft reported, Ellison was exposed earlier this month for lying about a meeting with Louis Farrakhan and the President of Iran in 2013.

According to The Wall Street Journal — On MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” in December 2016, Mr. Ellison angrily accused his critics of a “smear campaign” for “talking about something that happened in 1995,” when Mr. Ellison was 32.

However, Keith wasn’t telling the truth. Rep. Ellison and fellow Democrat Gregory Meeks had dinner with Louis Farrakhan and Iranian leader Hassan Rouhani in 2013.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/03 ... farrakhan/

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: Keith Ellison caught in multple Farrakhan lies

Post by awesome guy »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:Seems like this is a HUGE story. Why is it not getting more air time on the network "news?" Is CNN even covering it at all?

Of course silly me, why would I ever expect Democrats to report on other Democrats getting caught red handed meeting with a vile anti-Semite?

=================================================

Leading Democrat Caught Lying About Secret Hotel Meeting Involving Louis Farrakhan
March 13, 2018 by Joshua Caplan 8 Comments

Congressman and Democratic National Committee Deputy Chair Keith Ellison was caught lying about a secret hotel meeting fellow lawmaker Democrat Rep. Andre Carson had with anti-Semite Louis Farrakhan.

Hannity.com reports:
Leading Democrat Keith Ellison found himself in hot-water Tuesday after a fellow liberal lawmaker revealed a secret “hotel room” meeting with Louis Farrakhan back in 2015; blowing a giant hole in Ellison’s assertions that he severed contact with the prominent anti-Semite in 2006.

Democratic Rep. Andre Carson spilled the beans on Ellison’s real relationship with the Nation of Islam leader this week, saying he and the Deputy Chief of the DNC met with Farrakhan as recently as 2015 at a hotel in Washington, DC. […]

“Carson said that he agreed to meet with Farrakhan in 2015, in the minister’s hotel suite, because they have a shared interest and passion for improving the quality of life in urban neighborhoods.
As The Gateway Pundit’s Jim Hoft reported, Ellison was exposed earlier this month for lying about a meeting with Louis Farrakhan and the President of Iran in 2013.

According to The Wall Street Journal — On MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” in December 2016, Mr. Ellison angrily accused his critics of a “smear campaign” for “talking about something that happened in 1995,” when Mr. Ellison was 32.

However, Keith wasn’t telling the truth. Rep. Ellison and fellow Democrat Gregory Meeks had dinner with Louis Farrakhan and Iranian leader Hassan Rouhani in 2013.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/03 ... farrakhan/

The radical and white folk hatting blacks have a lot more pull than people realize. They've got the Richmond hood worked up right now, they're building another round of angry BLM type activities, likely this spring and summer. But it could be later, I'm not guaranteeing a date, just an activity. I've never seen racial relations so bad and so many blacks openly hostile towards whites. It's gotten where I don't even like going to some of my old haunts anymore as they've gotten so worked up and are so irrational. I'm hoping this increase in black employment will quall tensions over the year as a good economy tends to divert interests.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.