Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
ElbertoHokie
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Independent

Re: Why Democrats Would Lose the Second Civil War, Too

Post by ElbertoHokie »

Gotta love the quote that Democrats are 0-1 in the Civil War.

I think it's more like Southerners are 0-1. I'm a Southerner but clinging to the Republicans as the party of Lincoln is laughable. What's the current approval rating of blacks for the republican party? The people they emancipated should love them right?

How many black Republican representatives in congress are there? How many compared to the Democrats?
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

ElbertoHokie wrote:

I think it's more like Southerners are 0-1. I'm a Southerner but clinging to the Republicans as the party of Lincoln is laughable. What's the current approval rating of blacks for the republican party? The people they emancipated should love them right?
I'm pretty sure the people they emancipated are dead.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

ElbertoHokie wrote:

How many black Republican representatives in congress are there? How many compared to the Democrats?
Yeh, comparing the state's rights Democrats of the 1800s, to the big government Democrats of the 2000s is pretty awesome.

They are ideologically opposite.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

ElbertoHokie wrote:

Yankees 1
Necks 0.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
ElbertoHokie
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Independent

Post by ElbertoHokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ElbertoHokie wrote:

I'm pretty sure the people they emancipated are dead.
Fair. You didn't answer my second and third question though.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

LBJ bought them off.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ElbertoHokie wrote:

The ones that are productive tax paying folks are republican, the ones that rely on the gov to exist of course are not, personal responsibility is a beatch. And of course the biggest danger to an african american.... is another african american, not the good ol southern whitey
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

The winners of a second civil war in America would be the same as the winners in life right now. Period. Smart, motivated people would win. Welfare queens, gangs, thugs, losers with art history degrees wanting handouts, etc. would lose. Not hard to figure out at all. Same winners and losers you have today without bloodshed.