Useless Effing Democrat politicians that did NOTHING after

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
CFB Apologist

Useless Effing Democrat politicians that did NOTHING after

Post by CFB Apologist »

Sandy Hook- nothing.. "protesting" with these kids today. shameless, spineless, partisan scum. Absolute scum. and not at all interested in decreasing mass shootings.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Re: Useless Effing Democrat politicians that did NOTHING aft

Post by HokieHam »

Yep. Par for the course. Never let a crisis go to waste and use the useful idiots in government schools to to their bidding. Ministry of Truth fully invested. Typical bs.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

CFB Apologist wrote:Sandy Hook- nothing.. "protesting" with these kids today. shameless, spineless, partisan scum. Absolute scum. and not at all interested in decreasing mass shootings.
Wasn’t it after Sandy Hook that multiple gun control bills were introduced? I’m almost certain Feinstein was going for a registry.
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

HokieFanDC wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:Sandy Hook- nothing.. "protesting" with these kids today. shameless, spineless, partisan scum. Absolute scum. and not at all interested in decreasing mass shootings.
Wasn’t it after Sandy Hook that multiple gun control bills were introduced? I’m almost certain Feinstein was going for a registry.
Multiple gun bills have been "introduced" this year. Your point? I'm sure the dems are not more pissed about Parkland than Sandy Hook because Trump is in the white house..nah, it couldn't be that.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

CFB Apologist wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
Multiple gun bills have been "introduced" this year. Your point? I'm sure the dems are not more pissed about Parkland than Sandy Hook because Trump is in the white house..nah, it couldn't be that.
My point is that your claim about Dems (there was also some GOP support) doing nothing is simply not true.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
yea, everyone has to introduce some bill to do something, but not one of them has in it how to figure out when some random human dumb ass is going to decide that murdering other random humans is okie dokie. Until we can figure that out, humans will be murdered. No matter how many useless legislation "fixes" are introduced.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
yea, everyone has to introduce some bill to do something, but not one of them has in it how to figure out when some random human dumb ass is going to decide that murdering other random humans is okie dokie. Until we can figure that out, humans will be murdered. No matter how many useless legislation "fixes" are introduced.
There is definitely some truth in that.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
There is definitely some truth in that.
A lot of truth in that....this the continued punishment of law abiding citizens by fools trying to do “something”....
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function