Youth march is an IP talking point word salad...

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Youth march is an IP talking point word salad...

Post by USN_Hokie »

USN_Hokie

Re: Youth march is an IP talking point word salad...

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

Useful idiots.....
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

Totally shocked a black is demanding reparations. We should give them a boat ride back home since they feel cheated. Take the boat ride or STFU.

LOL at the puppet thinking schools aren't a gun free zone.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
Techmomof2
Alma Mater: Penn State

Post by Techmomof2 »

Dan Bongino
@dbongino

We live in strange times. Politicians are using children to lobby the government to take away Rights from their parents while the politicians walk around protected from the same children & parents by men using firearms they’re asking the children to lobby to have taken away. Odd.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

Techmomof2 wrote:Dan Bongino
@dbongino

We live in strange times. Politicians are using children to lobby the government to take away Rights from their parents while the politicians walk around protected from the same children & parents by men using firearms they’re asking the children to lobby to have taken away. Odd.
How many congressmen does Dan think walk around protected??
That makes it sound like there are a bunch of them.....
Techmomof2

Post by Techmomof2 »

HokieFanDC wrote:
@dbongino

The US Capitol Police protects Congress and under certain circumstances they get Secret Service protection. Some have private protection and own their own guns. Some even have walls around their homes! Armed guards are everywhere, banks, court houses, private clubs, football stadiums with snipers on the roof. Why should children be unprotected? Maybe it shouldn't be armed teachers (especially liberals) but there are others, retired military, etc. who could do the job.

Congress and the hypocrites in Hollywood have armed protection. Plus Hollywood gets rich on glorifying gun violence.

Police and FBI have ignored those who are known threats. Gun control laws don't take them away from criminals. Populations that have been disarmed have not fared well in History. Other factors are the demise of the family, mental illness, drugs that treat mental illness. No easy answers but the 2nd Amendment guards the other natural rights we have.

http://edumenow.wikispaces.com/file/vie ... ummies.jpg

http://rivista-cdn.ibmadison.com/Which_ ... 1355956068
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
@dbongino

my guess is most of them as they prob get threats daily just for being in congress. why do you think there were two ARMED COPS at the softball field that the nutjob dem shot up and USED THEIR FIREARMS TO STOP THE GUY (unlike the p**** in FL that sat outside)
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
wow, that picture and the one below your post really worry me about the yutes of our country.....complete effing morons! They should probably be in school!
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

Not much happened here.
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

Major Kong wrote:Not much happened here.
Yup.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

Major Kong wrote:Not much happened here.
plenty of yutes walked out of charlotte schools, skipping school is now endorsed by the school admin....we are doomed
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
wow, that picture and the one below your post really worry me about the yutes of our country.....complete effing morons! They should probably be in school!
It's typical liberal crap. Their rallies tend to be freak shows of all the oddities in their tent. They're united only in opposing western culture and norms.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
@dbongino

my guess is most of them as they prob get threats daily just for being in congress. why do you think there were two ARMED COPS at the softball field that the nutjob dem shot up and USED THEIR FIREARMS TO STOP THE GUY (unlike the p**** in FL that sat outside)
Because the speaker and Whip get a protective detail.
Techmomof2

Post by Techmomof2 »

Schools pitch "Peace" and push "Gun Control"

https://allenbwest.americanewscentral.c ... s-today-2/

On Wednesday students across the country decided to walk out of class.

From NBC News:

They solemnly spilled onto the high school football field, holding signs protesting gun violence and wearing shirts that read “March for our lives.” They waved at a crowd of onlookers who had gathered to show support.

Exactly one month after 17 people were killed at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, survivors of the massacre joined tens of thousands of students across the U.S. by walking out of school on Wednesday morning.

The mass protests were held at 10 a.m. local time in each time zone and lasted 17 minutes, one for each of the Parkland victims. Organizers said the purpose was to highlight “Congress’ inaction against the gun violence plaguing our schools and neighborhoods.”

What do the students want? Who knows. The left isn’t really good at articulating any kind of rational argument on guns.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
@dbongino

I think they were there because Scalise is the House Majority Whip and has his own security detail.

Edit: Sorry, didn't see that numbers had already answered this one.
Techmomof2

Post by Techmomof2 »

HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
@dbongino

I think they were there because Scalise is the House Majority Whip and has his own security detail.

Bernie Sanders attends anti-gun rally with armed protection
http://dailycaller.com/2018/03/14/berni ... ed-guards/
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

Techmomof2 wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
@dbongino

Good point on Bernie. Bernie should check out VTs gun laws.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

133743Hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
@dbongino

Because the speaker and Whip get a protective detail.
I would think after that and with all the nuttiness happening that more have requested or gotten protection or protect themselves
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote: Good point on Bernie. Bernie should check out VTs gun laws.

Psst...IANAL, but Vermont has its own legislature for that.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:

Correct. A legislature in Montepelier. Not DC.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

Correct. A legislature in Montepelier. Not DC.

OK, if your point was that Bernie is a hypocrite who comes from a state where you can walk around naked armed with a loaded M16 unlicensed...then I agree.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

Techmomof2 wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
@dbongino

So what? Do you think Bernie wants to get rid of all guns?
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
Techmomof2 wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
@dbongino

no doubt on that, plus free stuff for everyone (just don't ask him how in the hell he would pay for all the freebies)
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
Techmomof2 wrote: Bernie Sanders attends anti-gun rally with armed protection
Just the ones which are used for self defense (you know, like his armed protection.
He's a flaming hypocrite - and I'm sure he would like to get rid of all guns and just isn't stupid enough to say it.