Sessions recusal unnecessary?

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
cwtcr hokie

Re: Sessions recusal unnecessary?

Post by cwtcr hokie »

Examples of impropriety: Having a personal relationship with a process server, or serving alcohol at a social event to already inebriated individuals.

https://nacmnet.org/canon-12-avoiding-impropriety.html[/quote]Criminal is the key word you're missing.[/quote]

The standard set forth above is not limited to criminal proceedings.

You guys can have the opinion that Sessions shouldn't have recused himself, but you can never characterize a circumspect, even arguably overly cautious approach to possible ethical pitfalls as being objectively improper. Even the RW article that was originally posted does not make this claim.[/quote]Partisans think it's suspect. Enjoy your witch hunt.[/quote]

I agree with your first sentence. Your second sentence does not make sense to me.[/quote]

Well so far all Mueller has found after a year of spending huge amounts of taxpayer dollars is Obummer and Hillary both used gov. agencies to do unethical and illegal actions, so who is Sessions protecting? Obummer?[/quote]
indicted several people with a few guilty pleas. Right?[/quote]

indicted 13 russians that will never see a US courthouse, Manafort on tax and disclosure charges that will be very difficult to get a conviction on and he bankrupted the security advisor guy(his name flew out of my head) so he plead guilty and is now trying to reverse the plea as more evidence piles up showing what Obummer and Hillary did. Great use of lots and lots of taxpayer dollars

FYI, the farce russian indictments he did are for those mean russian bastards putting crap on facebook, if that was actually a crime everyone on facebook would be in jail right now
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:Examples of impropriety: Having a personal relationship with a process server, or serving alcohol at a social event to already inebriated individuals.

https://nacmnet.org/canon-12-avoiding-impropriety.html
Criminal is the key word you're missing.[/quote]

You guys can have the opinion that Sessions shouldn't have recused himself, but you can never characterize a circumspect, even arguably overly cautious approach to possible ethical pitfalls as being objectively improper. Even the RW article that was originally posted does not make this claim.[/quote]Partisans think it's suspect. Enjoy your witch hunt.[/quote]

I agree with your first sentence. Your second sentence does not make sense to me.[/quote]

Well so far all Mueller has found after a year of spending huge amounts of taxpayer dollars is Obummer and Hillary both used gov. agencies to do unethical and illegal actions, so who is Sessions protecting? Obummer?[/quote]

indicted 13 russians that will never see a US courthouse, Manafort on tax and disclosure charges that will be very difficult to get a conviction on and he bankrupted the security advisor guy(his name flew out of my head) so he plead guilty and is now trying to reverse the plea as more evidence piles up showing what Obummer and Hillary did. Great use of lots and lots of taxpayer dollars

FYI, the farce russian indictments he did are for those mean russian bastards putting crap on facebook, if that was actually a crime everyone on facebook would be in jail right now[/quote]

It’s just getting started. Be patient.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:Examples of impropriety: Having a personal relationship with a process server, or serving alcohol at a social event to already inebriated individuals.

https://nacmnet.org/canon-12-avoiding-impropriety.html
Criminal is the key word you're missing.

FYI, the farce russian indictments he did are for those mean russian bastards putting crap on facebook, if that was actually a crime everyone on facebook would be in jail right now[/quote]

It’s just getting started. Be patient.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Just getting started??? Mueller has been wasting taxpayer dollars for over a year now, so far we have zero evidence against Trump but have found out that a fake dossier that Thunder thighs paid for is what got it started. We found out the FBI was used by Obummer and Thunder thighs in unethical and illegal ways. We have also found out that Obummer used the same law firm to funnel cash to Fusion GPS which he used years ago to discredit Romney and anyone that opposed his iran deal. How do you think Thunder thighs knew to use Fusion GPS and how to funnel money to them without it coming direct from her campaign?

WE also found out today that the authors of the Steele fake dossier are saying that they are not sure anything in the report is true.... Why would they say that??? because now that it has been torn apart nobody can get any evidence to support it.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

TheH2 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:Criminal is the key word you're missing.

You guys can have the opinion that Sessions shouldn't have recused himself, but you can never characterize a circumspect, even arguably overly cautious approach to possible ethical pitfalls as being objectively improper. Even the RW article that was originally posted does not make this claim.
Partisans think it's suspect. Enjoy your witch hunt.
I agree with your first sentence. Your second sentence does not make sense to me.
Well so far all Mueller has found after a year of spending huge amounts of taxpayer dollars is Obummer and Hillary both used gov. agencies to do unethical and illegal actions, so who is Sessions protecting? Obummer?
indicted several people with a few guilty pleas. Right?
Yet unsurprisingly none of the indictments had anything to do with election collusion with Russia. Hmmm?