Mueller has subpeonad the Trump companies

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
cwtcr hokie

Mueller has subpeonad the Trump companies

Post by cwtcr hokie »

and has demanded documents related to Russia with his businesses. How in the hell is this related to election collusion??

We have jumped the shark, shut his ass down
TheH2

Re: Mueller has subpeonad the Trump companies

Post by TheH2 »

cwtcr hokie wrote:and has demanded documents related to Russia with his businesses. How in the hell is this related to election collusion??

The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confinned by then-FBI Director James 8. Corney in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:
(i) any links and/or coordination bet ween the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and
(ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and
(iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).
People who know, know.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:and has demanded documents related to Russia with his businesses. How in the hell is this related to election collusion??

Mueller's goal is to bait Trump into firing him.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

TheH2 wrote:

The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confinned by then-FBI Director James 8. Corney in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:
(i) any links and/or coordination bet ween the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and

I realize that Mueller has absolutely no bounds on his investigation.... thus one of the big issues with this farce
TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:

I realize that Mueller has absolutely no bounds on his investigation.... thus one of the big issues with this farce
Sorry, didn't realize it was a rhetorical question. I didn't realize you knew what the scope of the investigation was.
People who know, know.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

TheH2 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:

Sorry, didn't realize it was a rhetorical question. I didn't realize you knew what the scope of the investigation was.
damn son, you can't help yourself but to be a condescending a-hole, congrats
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:

Cwtcr is a victim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:

I guess I could have just said nice talking points, but the implication is all the same.
People who know, know.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:

Cwtcr is a victim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bless your heart fester
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

(and yes I know it's a photoshop)

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

HooFighter wrote:Image

Ahhh......your gal.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

TheH2 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:

I guess I could have just said nice talking points, but the implication is all the same.
Funny how you have failed to explain how it is ok for a tax funded prosecutor to be going after private american companies for some election collusion. The whole thing is a farce and anybody with half a brain has figured that out.... sorry you missed it
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:

Funny how you have failed to explain how it is ok for a tax funded prosecutor to be going after private american companies for some election collusion. The whole thing is a farce and anybody with half a brain has figured that out.... sorry you missed it
I think this may be helpful to you:

USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

Here is the original image if anyone is curious...

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

USN_Hokie wrote:

Here is the original image if anyone is curious...

What’s funny is it’s always Miller time with that rotten side of beef.....she can’t even walk down a set of stairs.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

(iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).[/quote]

I realize that Mueller has absolutely no bounds on his investigation.... thus one of the big issues with this farce[/quote]

Sorry, didn't realize it was a rhetorical question. I didn't realize you knew what the scope of the investigation was.[/quote]

damn son, you can't help yourself but to be a condescending a-hole, congrats[/quote]

I guess I could have just said nice talking points, but the implication is all the same.[/quote]

Funny how you have failed to explain how it is ok for a tax funded prosecutor to be going after private american companies for some election collusion. The whole thing is a farce and anybody with half a brain has figured that out.... sorry you missed it[/quote]

ahhh, I got it, the Uncle Fester method of discussion.... kewl
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

cwtcr hokie wrote:The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confinned by then-FBI Director James 8. Corney in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:

I realize that Mueller has absolutely no bounds on his investigation.... thus one of the big issues with this farce[/quote]

Sorry, didn't realize it was a rhetorical question. I didn't realize you knew what the scope of the investigation was.[/quote]

damn son, you can't help yourself but to be a condescending a-hole, congrats[/quote]

I guess I could have just said nice talking points, but the implication is all the same.[/quote]

Funny how you have failed to explain how it is ok for a tax funded prosecutor to be going after private american companies for some election collusion. The whole thing is a farce and anybody with half a brain has figured that out.... sorry you missed it[/quote]

ahhh, I got it, the Uncle Fester method of discussion.... kewl[/quote]

WADR, you asked a question that was already answered. I provided the answer again. Issuing subpoenas to Trump companies could certainly be within the scope of "individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump". You can disagree with the scope, of course.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confinned by then-FBI Director James 8. Corney in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:

WADR, you asked a question that was already answered. I provided the answer again. Issuing subpoenas to Trump companies could certainly be within the scope of "individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump". You can disagree with the scope, of course.[/quote]

The trump companies were not running the Trump campaign, no different than any other company on the planet. They are an international company so prob do have deals in Russia and do business with Russians.... that is not against the law. But explain again how come Mueller did not subpeona facebook.....isn't that the point, that morons took their voting cues from facebook?

I know you can only re-hash the authorization blurb, this move just makes it obvious that this has zippo to do with the election but is all about getting rid of Trump one way or another
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

you mean with facts?
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

WADR, you asked a question that was already answered. I provided the answer again. Issuing subpoenas to Trump companies could certainly be within the scope of "individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump". You can disagree with the scope, of course.[/quote]

The trump companies were not running the Trump campaign, no different than any other company on the planet. They are an international company so prob do have deals in Russia and do business with Russians.... that is not against the law. But explain again how come Mueller did not subpeona facebook.....isn't that the point, that morons took their voting cues from facebook?

I know you can only re-hash the authorization blurb, this move just makes it obvious that this has zippo to do with the election but is all about getting rid of Trump one way or another[/quote]

The Trump campaign was being run out of the offices of a Trump company. There are people who have Trump company email addresses. The Trump campaign and Trump companies are intertwined.
In addition, if someone is going to try and collude, using your own private company and it's dealings would be one avenue for giving and receiving benefits.

As for Facebook, they didn't need to be subpoenaed b/c they have responded positively to Mueller requests for information about potential collusion.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Bwahahaha. I know which TURD this is........
Attachments
A2EC0FBF-34A0-4CB0-98A6-58AC5A77B269.jpeg
A2EC0FBF-34A0-4CB0-98A6-58AC5A77B269.jpeg (169.86 KiB) Viewed 1427 times

awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

HokieHam wrote:Bwahahaha. I know which TURD this is........
LOL
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

What is that supposed to be? I don't get the crying albino.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieFanDC wrote:

Are you an engineer?

HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieHam wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

Are you an engineer?
No.