Post by HokieFanDC »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote::lol:
Go team.

You’d better enjoy it now.

Comey issues uncharacteristically direct response to Trump: Everyone 'will hear my story very soon' - CNBChttps://apple.news/AXRiyCvHKSo6rayM9ME3tPQ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The same Comey that the dems wanted to fire really really bad.......and again, the prez can fire the fbi director... it has occurred many times as new admins come into office. And thunder thighs would have fired him much quicker than Trump did, or had him killed
LOL. By many times, you mean..........2? You know, because the only prez's to fire the FBI director are Bill Clinton and Donald Trump. Seems fitting.
So you agree that the prez can fire the head of the fbi....Trump could have fired Comey cuz he did not like his tie if he wanted to

Never mind that Comey was awful at his job. The rot at the top of the FBI is being proven daily
Sure, POTUS can fire the FBI Director. Obviously, he has the same legal limitations that everyone has.
cwtcr hokie

Re: McCabe fired......

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
Go team.

You’d better enjoy it now.

Comey issues uncharacteristically direct response to Trump: Everyone 'will hear my story very soon' - CNBChttps://apple.news/AXRiyCvHKSo6rayM9ME3tPQ

The same Comey that the dems wanted to fire really really bad.......and again, the prez can fire the fbi director... it has occurred many times as new admins come into office. And thunder thighs would have fired him much quicker than Trump did, or had him killed
LOL. By many times, you mean..........2? You know, because the only prez's to fire the FBI director are Bill Clinton and Donald Trump. Seems fitting.
So you agree that the prez can fire the head of the fbi....Trump could have fired Comey cuz he did not like his tie if he wanted to

Never mind that Comey was awful at his job. The rot at the top of the FBI is being proven daily
Sure, POTUS can fire the FBI Director. Obviously, he has the same legal limitations that everyone has.[/quot

And sadly if you ask people on the street many will say that he could not fire Comey and he did so that is obstruction of justice...the world we live in
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
Yeah........
partisan blind spot.
Not seeing it.
Of course not.
Please explain what your partisan eyes see......
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

:lol:
Seriously, F this guy.
Attachments
4285AA16-0A6E-485E-8C77-EDE4774D7904.jpeg
4285AA16-0A6E-485E-8C77-EDE4774D7904.jpeg (128.3 KiB) Viewed 1665 times
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

Seriously, F this guy.
What does the unedited picture say?
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

USN_Hokie wrote:
Seriously, F this guy.
No idea.

ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HokieHam wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Seriously, F this guy.
No idea.
Blind spot.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Seriously, F this guy.
No idea.
Blind spot.

Oh look......ip has a new debate point to go with OK and Got it......

cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieHam wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Seriously, F this guy.
No idea.
FYI, from what I have read he still gets his pension, he just gets it later. He was eligible as of this week to retire at 50 and start drawing, now he just has to wait a few more years to start drawing it
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Seriously, F this guy.
No idea.
FYI, from what I have read he still gets his pension, he just gets it later. He was eligible as of this week to retire at 50 and start drawing, now he just has to wait a few more years to start drawing it
Correct.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

133743Hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Seriously, F this guy.
No idea.
Correct.
I also read that his net worth is in the multi millions, so kind of hard to feel sorry for him being terminated
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Seriously, F this guy.
No idea.
Correct.
I also read that his net worth is in the multi millions, so kind of hard to feel sorry for him being terminated
He deserved it. Don’t feel sorry whatsoever after hearing all the crap he’s done.

cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

What does the unedited picture say?[/quote]
No idea.[/quote]

FYI, from what I have read he still gets his pension, he just gets it later. He was eligible as of this week to retire at 50 and start drawing, now he just has to wait a few more years to start drawing it[/quote]
Correct.[/quote]

I also read that his net worth is in the multi millions, so kind of hard to feel sorry for him being terminated[/quote]
He deserved it. Don’t feel sorry whatsoever after hearing all the crap he’s done.[/quote]

yea, he is hip deep on what Obummer was doing
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Seriously, F this guy.
No idea.
Correct.
Career federal employee of 20+ years, in DC, with multi million net worth? Must be significant amount in his home.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

133743Hokie wrote: Career federal employee of 20+ years, in DC, with multi million net worth? Must be significant amount in his home.
His wife is a doctor.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
133743Hokie wrote: Career federal employee of 20+ years, in DC, with multi million net worth? Must be significant amount in his home.
His wife is a doctor.
So her net worth is big, our maybe "theirs".
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

133743Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
His wife is a doctor.
McCabe also owns some real estate, and securities, that provide good income and have a high value. I think his personal net worth is above $10M. But, still, $2M in pension would help no matter what.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
His wife is a doctor.
McCabe also owns some real estate, and securities, that provide good income and have a high value. I think his personal net worth is above $10M. But, still, $2M in pension would help no matter what.
Again, 20+ years as a civil servant and he has a net worth of $10M? That doesn't jibe. By being fired two days early he's losing about $200k in early payments.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

133743Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
His wife is a doctor.
His wife ran for congress, you need big bucks to do that alone.... maybe he has a rich uncle? who knows
HokieDan95

Post by HokieDan95 »

McCabe is worth $11 Million, he's not hurting.
"What's best in life?","To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women."
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
His wife is a doctor.
His wife ran for congress, you need big bucks to do that alone.... maybe he has a rich uncle? who knows
Uncle Terry gave her $600k
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

A fool and his money...
I wonder how many blue collar lefties donated money to a millionaire via his gofundme set up by a K-Street PR firm....