McCabe fired......

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

McCabe fired......

Post by HokieHam »

1 down, many more to go.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
UpstateSCHokie

Re: McCabe fired......

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

HokieHam wrote:1 down, many more to go.
‘Bout damn time

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

Gooderly and the nitwits are going crazy.
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

HooFighter wrote:
Why do you get yourself worked up over this - we already know how it's going to turn out:

A. Complete bullshirt.
B. McCabe knew about potential criminal behavior but didn't report it???
C. McCabe wrote some memos where he says Trump is a meany and CNN/MSNBC is going to bilk you into watching 300hrs of their programming to find out it's a nothingburger.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

McCabe belongs in jail.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HooFighter wrote: Image
Oh....an image of the two the FBI was protecting and cozying up to........
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

:lol:
Attachments
0239C84A-3D9A-49B1-9CAC-1A0A22A25A06.jpeg
0239C84A-3D9A-49B1-9CAC-1A0A22A25A06.jpeg (50.15 KiB) Viewed 2146 times

USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HooFighter wrote:
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

So now a democratic senator has offered to hire McCabe to allow him to get his time to earn his pension.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HokieHam wrote::lol:
Go team.

You’d better enjoy it now.

Comey issues uncharacteristically direct response to Trump: Everyone 'will hear my story very soon' - CNBChttps://apple.news/AXRiyCvHKSo6rayM9ME3tPQ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
Go team.

Comey issues uncharacteristically direct response to Trump: Everyone 'will hear my story very soon' - CNBChttps://apple.news/AXRiyCvHKSo6rayM9ME3tPQ

Haha. This bastard is corrupt and let the gal you voted for off. Your team corrupted and weaponized the DOJ and the fbi and other intelligence agencies to spy on American citizens. You should be proud.

But somehow, you got it..........

Comey is a fraud.....his testimony before Congress has proven it beyond a shadow of a doubt.

The IG report is going to burn all these bastards.......

USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
Go team.

Yeah, he's advertising for his stupid book.

Spoiler alert: nothing in it is going to change Trump from being your President.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieHam wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
Go team.

Haha. This bastard is corrupt and let the gal you voted for off. Your team corrupted and weaponized the DOJ and the fbi and other intelligence agencies to spy on American citizens. You should be proud.

Comey is a fraud.....his testimony before Congress has proven it beyond a shadow of a doubt.

IP hates cops and illegal searches, but fully supports the former #1 cop at the FBI conducting sketchy wiretaps by shopping around opposition research to judges who are friends.

IP, like other democrats, is fine with abusive government, so long as they control it and it's used against their enemies. :idea:
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
Go team.

IP hates cops and illegal searches, but fully supports the former #1 cop at the FBI conducting sketchy wiretaps by shopping around opposition research to judges who are friends.

IP, like other democrats, is fine with abusive government, so long as they control it and it's used against their enemies. :idea:
Kind of an ironic post is this thread, no?

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
Go team.

Yeah, I'm not seeing that.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
Go team.

Yeah........

cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
Go team.

The same Comey that the dems wanted to fire really really bad.......and again, the prez can fire the fbi director... it has occurred many times as new admins come into office. And thunder thighs would have fired him much quicker than Trump did, or had him killed
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HokieHam wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote: IP hates cops and illegal searches, but fully supports the former #1 cop at the FBI conducting sketchy wiretaps by shopping around opposition research to judges who are friends.

Yeah........
partisan blind spot.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

partisan blind spot.
Got it........ :lol:

USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

[quote="ip_law-hokie"][quote="HokieHam"][quote="USN_Hokie"][quote="ip_law-hokie"][quote="USN_Hokie"][quote="HokieHam"][quote="ip_law-hokie"]

IP, like other democrats, is fine with abusive government, so long as they control it and it's used against their enemies. :idea:[/quote]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Yeah, I'm not seeing that.[/quote]
Yeah........[/quote][/quote][/quote]

partisan blind spot.[/quote]

Not seeing it.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
Go team.

The same Comey that the dems wanted to fire really really bad.......and again, the prez can fire the fbi director... it has occurred many times as new admins come into office. And thunder thighs would have fired him much quicker than Trump did, or had him killed
LOL. By many times, you mean..........2? You know, because the only prez's to fire the FBI director are Bill Clinton and Donald Trump. Seems fitting.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
Yeah........
partisan blind spot.
Not seeing it.
Of course not.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
Go team.

LOL. By many times, you mean..........2? You know, because the only prez's to fire the FBI director are Bill Clinton and Donald Trump. Seems fitting.
So you agree that the prez can fire the head of the fbi....Trump could have fired Comey cuz he did not like his tie if he wanted to

Never mind that Comey was awful at his job. The rot at the top of the FBI is being proven daily