Gotta give credit where credit is due

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Gotta give credit where credit is due

Post by ip_law-hokie »

This was a better effort on Trumps part.

Ex-Playboy Model Sues to Break Silence on Trump https://nyti.ms/2ucW7jR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
CFB Apologist

Re: Gotta give credit where credit is due

Post by CFB Apologist »

I'm guessing- conservatively that Donald Trump has banged 50 women while married. At least. So why don't we do that topic every week MSM, Soro's, Clinton and cry for impeachment instead of actually focusing on real issues. Trump banged scored of women. So have most rich politicians. These little whores like men with power and money. One of these a week will come out if Soros wants to keep bribing them. It's nonsense. Married rich guy bangs whores.. wow.. news at 11.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

CFB Apologist wrote:I'm guessing- conservatively that Donald Trump has banged 50 women while married. At least. So why don't we do that topic every week MSM, Soro's, Clinton and cry for impeachment instead of actually focusing on real issues. Trump banged scored of women. So have most rich politicians. These little whores like men with power and money. One of these a week will come out if Soros wants to keep bribing them. It's nonsense. Married rich guy bangs whores.. wow.. news at 11.
you don't think this sort of thing gets ratings?
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:This was a better effort on Trumps part.

seriously, if Trump a decade ago was banging all these hawt chicks then more power to him, but again if he did that a decade ago so the hell what, it is an issue between him and whoever he was with at the time. But if it is all true congrats to him on landing some very nice poon tang
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:

seriously, if Trump a decade ago was banging all these hawt chicks then more power to him, but again if he did that a decade ago so the hell what, it is an issue between him and whoever he was with at the time. But if it is all true congrats to him on landing some very nice poon tang
Probably. the payments may present an issue.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

Better looking than Stormy. Man, Bill was chasing hogs......
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

keep hoping, unless they came from campaign funds, ya know like Thunder thighs did

you are aware that the Donald is not hurting for funds, right?
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

keep hoping, unless they came from campaign funds, ya know like Thunder thighs did

you are aware that the Donald is not hurting for funds, right?
OK.

HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

cwtcr hokie wrote:

The vocal family values folks may have an issue with this.

I feel bad for Trump. It sucks when the whores you bang while you're married won't honor their vows to be silent.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Mr Toads Wild Ride

So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

I feel bad for Trump. It sucks when the whores you bang while you're married won't honor their vows to be silent.
so you are sure the claims are legit.... how? what proof? but again, it was a decade ago and he has been married what 3 times so not sure those folks are banking on him being a role model for husband of the year
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

so you are sure the claims are legit.... how? what proof? but again, it was a decade ago and he has been married what 3 times so not sure those folks are banking on him being a role model for husband of the year
It’s a big mystery.

cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

It’s a big mystery.

I will mark you down for if an allegation is made it is 100% true

you banged a ten year old, you are guilty as the allegation has been made
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

It’s a big mystery.

I will mark you down for if an allegation is made it is 100% true

you banged a ten year old, you are guilty as the allegation has been made
OK.

HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

I’m pretty sure.....a duck is a duck is a duck. Especially when the ducks are negotiating NDAs.

But, I’m sure you’re right about expectations. The family values never really believed in their “marriage is sacred” mantra.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

I’m pretty sure.....a duck is a duck is a duck. Especially when the ducks are negotiating NDAs.

But, I’m sure you’re right about expectations. The family values never really believed in their “marriage is sacred” mantra.
Rich people will pay people to go away rather than be drug thru the mud... this is not something new. But again I like to see actual evidence before I make a decision, not sure what possible evidence still exists from some allegation of an occurrence a decade ago but lets see it. Then I make a decision, I would hope you would require some evidence, if not I hope you are never accused of anything as your standard will be bad for you.

Your second statement is just dumb and you know it
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

Rich people will pay people to go away rather than be drug thru the mud... this is not something new. But again I like to see actual evidence before I make a decision, not sure what possible evidence still exists from some allegation of an occurrence a decade ago but lets see it. Then I make a decision, I would hope you would require some evidence, if not I hope you are never accused of anything as your standard will be bad for you.

Your second statement is just dumb and you know it
You don’t think an NDA is evidence? Why would it exist?

As for the marriage statement, I’m not the one who has claimed the sanctity of marriage. Anyone who has, should oppose the actions of someone who cares so little about it. Sure, it’s low hanging fruit to bash the people who have taken that ridiculous stance. The level of sanctity of marriage is a personal choice, you shouldn’t push govt agenda based on that.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieHam wrote:

Better looking than Stormy. Man, Bill was chasing hogs......
But they were kosher.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

seriously, if Trump a decade ago was banging all these hawt chicks then more power to him, but again if he did that a decade ago so the hell what, it is an issue between him and whoever he was with at the time. But if it is all true congrats to him on landing some very nice poon tang[/quote]

I feel bad for Trump. It sucks when the whores you bang while you're married won't honor their vows to be silent.[/quote]

so you are sure the claims are legit.... how? what proof? but again, it was a decade ago and he has been married what 3 times so not sure those folks are banking on him being a role model for husband of the year[/quote]

But, I’m sure you’re right about expectations. The family values never really believed in their “marriage is sacred” mantra.[/quote]

Your second statement is just dumb and you know it[/quote]

You don’t think an NDA is evidence? Why would it exist?

As for the marriage statement, I’m not the one who has claimed the sanctity of marriage. Anyone who has, should oppose the actions of someone who cares so little about it. Sure, it’s low hanging fruit to bash the people who have taken that ridiculous stance. The level of sanctity of marriage is a personal choice, you shouldn’t push govt agenda based on that.[/quote]

see the first line of my reply, if you are rather wealthy then $130k is pocket change and it is much easier and less stress I would think to pay and make them go away then deal with it, the NDA is self explanatory, if you are going to pay them to go away then you sure as hell expect them to shut the hell up, you paid them after all. But again, the underlying factor is what evidence is there the allegations are legit? but for me if he was banging chicks that hot then more power to him. OF course melania is not bad to look at either so again, congrats on landing that.

Keep in mind the two ladies in Trumps case are trying to invalidate the NDA so they can try and make lots of dough off of the allegation in this tiny window they have to make some dough
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

Was she a Rooskie Playboy model :?:
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

Major Kong wrote:Was she a Rooskie Playboy model :?:
Indiana.

HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

She sees $$ signs greater than the value of the NDA she signed. I'm sure she's otherwise very principled.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieJoe wrote:She sees $$ signs greater than the value of the NDA she signed. I'm sure she's otherwise very principled.
Who's claiming that she's principled???
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:She sees $$ signs greater than the value of the NDA she signed. I'm sure she's otherwise very principled.
Who's claiming that she's principled???

Did I accuse anyone of such?
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson