Facebook ZUCK'ing Itself into OBLIVION

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Facebook ZUCK'ing Itself into OBLIVION

Post by awesome guy »

Liberal fascists are pissed that their platforms are being used to promote ideas contrary to their narrow narrative.

Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
cwtcr hokie

Re: Facebook ZUCK'ing Itself into OBLIVION

Post by cwtcr hokie »

awesome guy wrote:Liberal fascists are pissed that their platforms are being used to promote ideas contrary to their narrow narrative.

yea, that is hilarious, they will lose the support of all the trump folks due to their sooooo obvious bias and now the nuts on the left are leaving for the folks on the right doing the EXACT same thing the left did. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

Great video. I have to think that by ostracizing such large segments of society, they're also slowly destroying the quality of the (meta) data they sell on users. Facebook will eventually become drunk, overweight, lefty soccer moms and nobody else (if it's not there already).
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:Great video. I have to think that by ostracizing such large segments of society, they're also slowly destroying the quality of the (meta) data they sell on users. Facebook will eventually become drunk, overweight, lefty soccer moms and nobody else (if it's not there already).
I think it'll go the other way as they're inadvertently marketing it as a right wing home, attracting more right wingers and repelling liberals.
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

Now that I have dumped my FB stock, I would love to see them tank. Zuck is such a douche.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:Now that I have dumped my FB stock, I would love to see them tank. Zuck is such a douche.

Yup. A self righteous, know it all pencil neck who knows what’s best for everyone. Your average leftist.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieHam wrote:
Bay_area_Hokie wrote:Now that I have dumped my FB stock, I would love to see them tank. Zuck is such a douche.

Yup. A self righteous, know it all pencil neck who knows what’s best for everyone. Your average leftist.
He's a straight up fraud