NoVA: Cop charged in rape / acid attack on woman

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
cwtcr hokie

Re: NoVA: Cop charged in rape / acid attack on woman

Post by cwtcr hokie »

I would mark him down as prob. not a good idea to be a cop guy.
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

Wonder what his religion is?
Once

Post by Once »

CFB Apologist wrote:
He’s Indian so probably Hindu, but as he lives in the US, he could be anything really.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

Once wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
He’s Indian so probably Hindu, but as he lives in the US, he could be anything really.
Close enough for some.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
Once

Post by Once »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
Once wrote:
Close enough for some.

Yep. I worked for a technology firm during 9/11. I felt bad for one software engineer who began wearing a patriotic Sikh turban to work as a way to make it clear with whom he was aligned. It didn’t work. People still verbally questioned his allegiance. He was born in Oklahoma.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

Once wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
That's probably a poor assumption (there is a higher percentage of muslims in India than blacks in the US), though Indians of all persuasions have been known to indulge in chemical attacks on women.

I did a quick google search and the only "Khurram Chaudhary" in Woodbridge has "muslim" listed as his religion:

https://www.mylife.com/khurram-chaudhar ... ace53438hb

Makes sense, Khurram is a muslim name.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Once wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
Once wrote:
Close enough for some.

Yep. I worked for a technology firm during 9/11. I felt bad for one software engineer who began wearing a patriotic Sikh turban to work as a way to make it clear with whom he was aligned. It didn’t work. People still verbally questioned his allegiance. He was born in Oklahoma.
1. Where did you read he was Indian? You didn't assume his nationality, ethnicity, and religion - did you?

2. You two realize there are 172 million muslims in India, right?
Once

Post by Once »

USN_Hokie wrote:
Once wrote:
1. Where did you read he was Indian? You didn't assume his nationality, ethnicity, and religion - did you?

1. I didn’t read that he was Indian anywhere. It’s a fairly common Indian last name in the same way that ‘Beauchamp’ is an easily recognized surname of French derivation. Look up. See the word “probably”? See the words “he could be anything really”? I made it clear I was making an educated guess (that of course could be incorrect) from the outset. I said PROBABLY Hindu (based on the fact that roughly 75% of Indians are Hindu and around 15% are Muslim (with various smaller percentages for other religions, etc.).

2. Okay.

3. You’re a little aggressive considering I made it clear I was answering the original “I wonder what religion he is” question based on what little information I had. “PROBABLY” .... “HE COULD BE ANYTHING REALLY.”
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Once wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Once wrote:

1. I didn’t read that he was Indian anywhere. It’s a fairly common Indian last name in the same way that ‘Beauchamp’ is an easily recognized surname of French derivation. Look up. See the word “probably”? See the words “he could be anything really”? I made it clear I was making an educated guess (that of course could be incorrect) from the outset. I said PROBABLY Hindu (based on the fact that roughly 75% of Indians are Hindu and around 15% are Muslim (with various smaller percentages for other religions, etc.).

2. Okay.

3. You’re a little aggressive considering I made it clear I was answering the original “I wonder what religion he is” question based on what little information I had. “PROBABLY” .... “HE COULD BE ANYTHING REALLY.”
Okay, you stated without reservation that he was Indian. I assumed you were sure of that when you then assessed that he was probably hindu.

Knowing that you thought he was "probably" Hindu based off an *assumed* ethnicity helps. The facts point to that likely not being the case.
Once

Post by Once »

USN_Hokie wrote:
Knowing that you thought he was "probably" Hindu based off an *assumed* ethnicity helps.
Uh huh... Helps what? :roll: You’d fight over a piece of poo just for the satisfaction of having been the one to clutch it in your fist. Goodnight.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Once wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Knowing that you thought he was "probably" Hindu based off an *assumed* ethnicity helps.
Uh huh... Helps what? :roll: You’d fight over a piece of poo just for the satisfaction of having been the one to clutch it in your fist. Goodnight.
Helps understand you being full of it. I was trying to be polite, but if you insist...

By the by, who's the one being aggressive again?

Crocodile tears.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
Once wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Helps understand you being full of it. I was trying to be polite, but if you insist...

By the by, who's the one being aggressive again?

Crocodile tears.
Got it.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Once wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
Once wrote:
Close enough for some.

Oh man...that sux. :(
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
oaktonhokie

Post by oaktonhokie »

His crimes aren’t important. The important thing is, that there is diversity on the police force.

After he goes to jail, they will have to find some other unqualified people to fill the diversity quota.

quote="USN_Hokie"]https://wtop.com/prince-william-county/ ... tack-rape/[/quote]
If you bend over backwards long enough,
eventually you'll fall down.
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
Once wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
Close enough for some.

It's a valid point. Sharia Law is not compatible with current woodbridge, va. laws regarding women. Perhaps he was confused?