Trump lawyer resigned

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
RiverguyVT

Trump lawyer resigned

Post by RiverguyVT »

More Wild Ride
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
cwtcr hokie

Re: Trump lawyer resigned

Post by cwtcr hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:More Wild Ride
oh crap... RUSSIA!!!!!

I am getting the feeling that the Donald may not be the easiest guy to work for.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

More of Trump ego bs. Dowd said he ignores advice......not good when you’re under attack 24-7. He just doesn’t get the danger of The Swamp and is too stubborn.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
oh crap... RUSSIA!!!!!

I am getting the feeling that the Donald may not be the easiest guy to work for.
What definitive proof do you have of that?
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

Sounds like he just hired a new lawyer?
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:Sounds like he just hired a new lawyer?
Yep
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
oh crap... RUSSIA!!!!!

What definitive proof do you have of that?
reading is fundamental.... "i am getting the feeling"
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieHam wrote:More of Trump ego bs. Dowd said he ignores advice......not good when you’re under attack 24-7. He just doesn’t get the danger of The Swamp and is too stubborn.
funny thing, alot of the business owners I know that are well off, tend to not listen to alot of other people that often. Trump can make his own decisions and if the other guys ego cannot take it then he/she can go away is how he sees it I ASSUME (caps for the reading disabled, Uncle Fester)
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:More of Trump ego bs. Dowd said he ignores advice......not good when you’re under attack 24-7. He just doesn’t get the danger of The Swamp and is too stubborn.
funny thing, alot of the business owners I know that are well off, tend to not listen to alot of other people that often. Trump can make his own decisions and if the other guys ego cannot take it then he/she can go away is how he sees it I ASSUME (caps for the reading disabled, Uncle Fester)
I assume Roy Moore diddled little girls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

so you changed your opinion, before you were sure he did and stated that. Still waiting on the proof as you failed to give even one piece of evidence that he did anything wrong. For Moore all I possibly saw was that he may have dated a 17 YO when he was in his twenties and her parents were aware of it and it was a date... not an orgy.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

HooFighter wrote:
Just pretend that Trump's lawyer is your health plan circa 2008.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

so you changed your opinion, before you were sure he did and stated that. Still waiting on the proof as you failed to give even one piece of evidence that he did anything wrong. For Moore all I possibly saw was that he may have dated a 17 YO when he was in his twenties and her parents were aware of it and it was a date... not an orgy.
Got it.