Dow drops 400 over tradewar fears. Thanks a lot Bush!

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
BigDave
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Republican

Dow drops 400 over tradewar fears. Thanks a lot Bush!

Post by BigDave »

Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Re: Dow drops 400 over tradewar fears. Thanks a lot Bush!

Post by HokieHam »

Why doesn’t Trump come out and say how great it’s doing?
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HokieHam wrote:Why doesn’t Trump come out and say how great it’s doing?
The tradewar or the Dow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
The tradewar or the Dow?

Both.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HokieHam wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
The tradewar or the Dow?

Both.
OK. Good luck.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
The tradewar or the Dow?

Both.
OK. Good luck.
I’m being sarcastic......if you haven’t guessed.

ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HokieHam wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
The tradewar or the Dow?

Both.
OK. Good luck.
I’m being sarcastic......if you haven’t guessed.
I honestly missed it. My bad.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

sell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bottom dropped out this afternoon, dow down 724 now
HokieJoe
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

Yeah, I'm sure the budget that Pelosi and Schumer wrote had nothing to do with the plunge.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HvilleHokie

Post by HvilleHokie »

HokieJoe wrote:

Yeah, I'm sure the budget that Pelosi and Schumer wrote had nothing to do with the plunge.
Well done sir!

Republican Congress. Republican President. Multiple experts claiming that the tariffs are responsible for the drop. A long history of the Dow being propped up by government spending.

But you still blame pelosi.

I’m impressed!
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HvilleHokie wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:

Well done sir!

Republican Congress. Republican President. Multiple experts claiming that the tariffs are responsible for the drop. A long history of the Dow being propped up by government spending.

I’m impressed!
Yeah.......Pubs are to blame for this travesty. Where were you when your party was in control ravaging the public coffers with Obeezy doubling the debt?

HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

HvilleHokie wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:

Well done sir!

I’m impressed!

The incompetence of McConnell and Ryan is implicit in my statement. 'Free' traders can no longer be trusted to keep the best interests of the country in mind. Besides, the President doesn't have any effect on the economy. Remember?
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HvilleHokie

Post by HvilleHokie »

HokieHam wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:

Well done sir!

I’m impressed!
Yeah.......Pubs are to blame for this travesty. Where were you when your party was in control ravaging the public coffers with Obeezy doubling the debt?
My party has never been in control
HvilleHokie

Post by HvilleHokie »

HokieJoe wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:

Well done sir!

I’m impressed!

The incompetence of McConnell and Ryan is implicit in my statement. 'Free' traders can no longer be trusted to keep the best interests of the country in mind. Besides, the President doesn't have any effect on the economy. Remember?
You think the president doesn’t have any effect on the economy but the minority party leadership in the house does?

Interesting take
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HvilleHokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:

Well done sir!

I’m impressed!
Were you bitching here about all the spending by Obeezy? The waste in his “stimulus”, “shovel ready jobs” package? The take over of our health insurance industry? Sorry. Don’t remember.

HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

HvilleHokie wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:

Well done sir!

I’m impressed!

You think the president doesn’t have any effect on the economy but the minority party leadership in the house does?

Interesting take
Holy reading comprehension Batman.
HvilleHokie

Post by HvilleHokie »

HokieJoe wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:

Well done sir!

I’m impressed!

Interesting take
I apologize for quoting you almost verbatim
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HvilleHokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:

Well done sir!

I’m impressed!
did not know that you are a libertarian
HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

HvilleHokie wrote:
I apologize for quoting you almost verbatim[/quote]

Good to know.