I’m betting......

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

I’m betting......

Post by HokieHam »

The Pubs lose Congress this midterm.

Any takers?

;)
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: I’m betting......

Post by awesome guy »

It's an odd thing, people hate Congress, yet loves their congressman. They should lose giving this spending atrocity. Yet likely won't as the folks like their pork. We're doomed.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HokieHam wrote:The Pubs lose Congress this midterm.

Any takers?

;)
I think losing the Senate could take some work, but November is a long time from now.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

Who cares? It's not like the Pub majority supports anything Trump wants to do anyway. Seriously.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

What a budget.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

Any takers?

;)

better hope not as the idiot dems will spend the next two years trying to impeach trump and doing nothing else, second thought, that would prob be a great thing
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

Any takers?

;)
Not taking that bet. Dem primaries will elect some real loons. You're not going to see someone like Lamb the Sham, with a chance to win some purple districts, or even red districts, running.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

HokieFanDC wrote:

Any takers?

;)
Not taking that bet. Dem primaries will elect some real loons. You're not going to see someone like Lamb the Sham, with a chance to win some purple districts, or even red districts, running.
Yeah. Probably a little premature betulation......but this budget deal has a lot of people pissed. Maybe not enough that should be......
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
ElbertoHokie
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Independent

Post by ElbertoHokie »

HokieHam wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

Any takers?

;)
Yeah. Probably a little premature betulation......but this budget deal has a lot of people pissed. Maybe not enough that should be......
What are the highlights other than making the deficit worse? This is a legit question.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ElbertoHokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

Any takers?

;)
What are the highlights other than making the deficit worse? This is a legit question.
yes, this six month stop gap measure is a piece of crap, my guess is the pubs will hear about it when they get home. As for the US spending...... its DC, it will continue to climb and more and more takers will be created and sooner or later the crap will hit the fan, so buy more bullets.... you will need them

yes, Trump should veto the piece of crap they passed today..... but it will be overriden... its DC
Vienna_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: libertarian

Post by Vienna_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:

Any takers?

;)
That's the big pub opportunity....when all the dems run as Lamb on an anti-dem platform then line up and do as their told for 2 years. That will be a tough sell on re-election during the POTUS race.
Looks like the only thing 1984 got wrong was the date.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Brat really let me down.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.