Poor Michael...racist elderly paraplegics this time

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
RiverguyVT

Re: Poor Michael...racist elderly paraplegics this time

Post by RiverguyVT »

133743Hokie wrote:
BigDave wrote:Good grief ... there's a difference between the "bouncer" type security guard vs the "greeter" type security guard. A lot of times, security guards are just there for the purpose of having a presence and they aren't actually expected to physically confront anyone. Her job was to sit there and tell people the right path to use. Michael Bennett instead chose to assault her. He most certainly should be charged.
If she had not been disabled would she have been able to prevent him from going where he wasn't supposed to? And if not physically prevent him, at least provide some semblance of visual resistance or pushback? Was this ultimately her job? Or was her job just to verbally tell him which way to go and where he couldn't go and no more?
There may be 10 bouncers worldwide capable of stopping an NFL player...I’m just sayin.
She was likely a ticket helper.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

Jack Galt wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
Jack Galt wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
Jack Galt wrote:
nolanvt wrote: Grandma should be working at Walmart if she’s that broke or bored.

And Grandma needs to be sent over to Walmart to be a greeter.

What’s wrong with what I said?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From the story, we know that the victim is a 66-year-old paraplegic woman working as a security guard. Yet, twice, you wrote that Grandma (ageism) should be working at Walmart, implying a paraplegic (ableism) can't be a security guard. Your own statements show your bigotry.
You’re entitled to your opinion, but I prefer my security guards to be able and not eligible for social security, even if it’s a lower capacity of security. That’s not a bigoted rationale.

So you know what her duties were, and have therefore judged her fitness to perform those duties. Got it.

But, please, go on supporting your bigotry.
At the Super Bowl, I want my ticket/security personnel to be able to perform their jobs, and I won’t let SJWs deter me of such opinions.

So what were her duties? You seem to know.

Glad to see you digging in deeper with your bigotry.
Cmon..you are reading too much into this. Nolan is a modern day liberal. He makes the rules. If you disagree, YOU are the rsacist bigot. Gay discrimination = untolerable felony, shunned from society. White discrimination= Meh, doesn't exist. 1A protections= of course at all cost, and Berkely students have the right to beat you, yes. 2A protections= nope. He is a standard liberal. Its not about "bigotry", its about whay THEY say is bigoted. Nolan classic in this case. Discrimination against the elderly is perfectly fine, so long as she is not gay.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

CFB Apologist wrote:
Jack Galt wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
Jack Galt wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
Jack Galt wrote:
From the story, we know that the victim is a 66-year-old paraplegic woman working as a security guard. Yet, twice, you wrote that Grandma (ageism) should be working at Walmart, implying a paraplegic (ableism) can't be a security guard. Your own statements show your bigotry.
You’re entitled to your opinion, but I prefer my security guards to be able and not eligible for social security, even if it’s a lower capacity of security. That’s not a bigoted rationale.

So you know what her duties were, and have therefore judged her fitness to perform those duties. Got it.

But, please, go on supporting your bigotry.
At the Super Bowl, I want my ticket/security personnel to be able to perform their jobs, and I won’t let SJWs deter me of such opinions.

Glad to see you digging in deeper with your bigotry.
Cmon..you are reading too much into this. Nolan is a modern day liberal. He makes the rules. If you disagree, YOU are the rsacist bigot. Gay discrimination = untolerable felony, shunned from society. White discrimination= Meh, doesn't exist. 1A protections= of course at all cost, and Berkely students have the right to beat you, yes. 2A protections= nope. He is a standard liberal. Its not about "bigotry", its about whay THEY say is bigoted. Nolan classic in this case. Discrimination against the elderly is perfectly fine, so long as she is not gay.
What’s the 2A bit about?

Fully vaccinated, still not dead
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

nolanvt wrote:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

But, please, go on supporting your bigotry.[/quote]

Glad to see you digging in deeper with your bigotry.[/quote]

Cmon..you are reading too much into this. Nolan is a modern day liberal. He makes the rules. If you disagree, YOU are the rsacist bigot. Gay discrimination = untolerable felony, shunned from society. White discrimination= Meh, doesn't exist. 1A protections= of course at all cost, and Berkely students have the right to beat you, yes. 2A protections= nope. He is a standard liberal. Its not about "bigotry", its about whay THEY say is bigoted. Nolan classic in this case. Discrimination against the elderly is perfectly fine, so long as she is not gay.[/quote]

What’s the 2A bit about?

Your little friends marching, protesting, and lying that they "don't want to take your guns"..LOL. the 2A is outdated, it meant "muskets", needs to be repealed. Hate speech? no prob. so long as its hatred of things liberals don't like. Separation from church and state? OF COURSE YOU BIBLE THUMPING REDNECK... so hypocritical its funny.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
BigDave wrote:Good grief ... there's a difference between the "bouncer" type security guard vs the "greeter" type security guard. A lot of times, security guards are just there for the purpose of having a presence and they aren't actually expected to physically confront anyone. Her job was to sit there and tell people the right path to use. Michael Bennett instead chose to assault her. He most certainly should be charged.
If she had not been disabled would she have been able to prevent him from going where he wasn't supposed to? And if not physically prevent him, at least provide some semblance of visual resistance or pushback? Was this ultimately her job? Or was her job just to verbally tell him which way to go and where he couldn't go and no more?
There may be 10 bouncers worldwide capable of stopping an NFL player...I’m just sayin.
Not a bouncer. A person standing there saying you can't go this way. Would that have been more of a deterrent than someone in a wheelchair? I doubt she was a ticket taker as that is a different job wit a different role.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

CFB Apologist wrote:
Your little friends marching, protesting, and lying that they "don't want to take your guns"..LOL. the 2A is outdated, it meant "muskets", needs to be repealed. Hate speech? no prob. so long as its hatred of things liberals don't like. Separation from church and state? OF COURSE YOU BIBLE THUMPING REDNECK... so hypocritical its funny.
I’m not following how any of that pertains to me, or which friends you’re referring to?

Fully vaccinated, still not dead
BigDave
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Republican

Post by BigDave »

133743Hokie wrote:
The article says that there were at least two other people that he pushed through. “Instead, he pushed through them, including the elderly woman who was part of the security team.” So unless they were all disabled ...

In any event, how many able-bodied unarmed security personnel would be able to stop an NFL player from going somewhere? I imagine that if he were so inclined, he could throw you and me out of the way like rag dolls.
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

133743Hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
Not a bouncer. A person standing there saying you can't go this way. Would that have been more of a deterrent than someone in a wheelchair? I doubt she was a ticket taker as that is a different job wit a different role.
I'm guessing she was there to tell people where Secrion 12, Row AA is.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

BigDave wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
The article says that there were at least two other people that he pushed through. “Instead, he pushed through them, including the elderly woman who was part of the security team.” So unless they were all disabled ...

In any event, how many able-bodied unarmed security personnel would be able to stop an NFL player from going somewhere? I imagine that if he were so inclined, he could throw you and me out of the way like rag dolls.
Again, that wasn't the point. I was curious as to whether it was just her, and if so, was he more inclined to just blow off her request because she was an old lady in a wheelchair rather than a guy standing there. In other words did he see her as less of a hindrance and that informed his actions. It wasn't about someone physically stopping him.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
I'm guessing she was there to tell people where Secrion 12, Row AA is.
Not trying to fight with this tar baby, but don't we normally call those people ushers?
BigDave
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Republican

Post by BigDave »

USN_Hokie wrote:Not trying to fight with this tar baby, but don't we normally call those people ushers?
Most of the security people at Lane, or any other game I have been to in recent years, are basically ushers. They have the bright yellow jackets that say "security", but when you walk in to go to your section, they look at your ticket and tell you where your seat is.
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
Vienna_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: libertarian

Post by Vienna_Hokie »

Nice job UWS......lost in all of this debate over job titles is that a millionaire POS racist who yaps all the time about how badly black people are treated in this country assaulted an elderly woman in a wheelchair.
Looks like the only thing 1984 got wrong was the date.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

Vienna_Hokie wrote:Nice job UWS......lost in all of this debate over job titles is that a millionaire POS racist who yaps all the time about how badly black people are treated in this country assaulted an elderly woman in a wheelchair.
It appears that USN Hokie suggested that a paraplegic should not be on a security detail, and it went downhill from there.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.