Alma Mater: Manchester

Re: YouTube is triggered...

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:Even Redstate backtracked on that nonsense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're retarded
So now that conservative outlets have backed off of the erroneous reports, are you willing to admit you were wrong in this thread and that he was truly there? Or are you going to stick to the story? Or is this the predictable point in the thread where you have nothing else to do but call people names because you're too insecure to ever admit you're wrong?
What are you trying to say? Hogg's own words are no longer credible? Do you even know the basics of this? I'm sure you can relate to him as a fellow narcissist douchebag.
The politifact article linked previously addresses his comments that confused the right wing bloggers who claimed he wasn't at the school at the time of the shooting. He was there at school and came back in the evening on his bike when the media was still there. You didn't believe politifact and his own clarification, I'm guessing, because they're libruls! Here is a link to the redstate conservative writer admitting he was wrong. Would you care to admit you were incorrect? C'mon, today's a new day. You can do it.

https://www.redstate.com/sarah-rumpf/20 ... im-sorry./
Don't be an ass. Politiofact is a DNC propaga site. But anyway, they took back the story as CBS was unclear in what they were showing. He's still a douchebag exploiting tragedy for his 15 minutes of fame. Not to mention trying to unravel our government.
I like the kid.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:You're retarded
So now that conservative outlets have backed off of the erroneous reports, are you willing to admit you were wrong in this thread and that he was truly there? Or are you going to stick to the story? Or is this the predictable point in the thread where you have nothing else to do but call people names because you're too insecure to ever admit you're wrong?
What are you trying to say? Hogg's own words are no longer credible? Do you even know the basics of this? I'm sure you can relate to him as a fellow narcissist douchebag.
The politifact article linked previously addresses his comments that confused the right wing bloggers who claimed he wasn't at the school at the time of the shooting. He was there at school and came back in the evening on his bike when the media was still there. You didn't believe politifact and his own clarification, I'm guessing, because they're libruls! Here is a link to the redstate conservative writer admitting he was wrong. Would you care to admit you were incorrect? C'mon, today's a new day. You can do it.

Don't be an ass. Politiofact is a DNC propaga site. But anyway, they took back the story as CBS was unclear in what they were showing. He's still a douchebag exploiting tragedy for his 15 minutes of fame. Not to mention trying to unravel our government.
I like the kid.

Y'all have a lot in common.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
BG Hokie wrote: So now that conservative outlets have backed off of the erroneous reports, are you willing to admit you were wrong in this thread and that he was truly there? Or are you going to stick to the story? Or is this the predictable point in the thread where you have nothing else to do but call people names because you're too insecure to ever admit you're wrong?

I like the kid.

Y'all have a lot in common.
Though he and BG should get along better as he's quick with the camera to livestream in case click-worthy material breaks out. Reminds of a dumbass here, he got caught in a sewer overflow at the kayak takeout. Rather than getting out of it, he burst out the camera and cried about how scary and dangerous it was. He would have missed the shot if he simply got out of the way so he soldiered through and had that stuff online instantly. His life is a movie or something.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

I enjoy the AG meltdown threads.

Fully vaccinated, still not dead
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:I enjoy the AG meltdown threads.

Sick burn!
BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

You're retarded

I think this is the closest we will ever get to AG admitting he's wrong. Not bad, AG, I'm impressed.
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

BG Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

You're retarded

I honestly don't care whether Hogg was there or not. It doesn't change or negate the fact free stupidity of his arguments.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

BG Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:You're retarded

I think this is the closest we will ever get to AG admitting he's wrong. Not bad, AG, I'm impressed.
Uh huh. I said they rescinded the story. Not sure why you think that's some kind of denial.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ElbertoHokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
ElbertoHokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:Can someone tell me what's going on?
Video of David Hoggs speech(the guy not at school during the shooting and knew no one involved, yet is a spokesman for the event somehow) with a Hitler speech overlayed.
Wait what? Really? The holocaust was a hoax too?
It would be a pretty big revelation if AG’s assertion was true.

Internet trolls have been smearing Hogg apparently. The picture of Hogg in a California yearbook is photoshopped and grabbed from his picture in the MSD yearbook. Multiple students affirm he goes there. No teachers have gotten on camera to claim he wasn't. It's just internet trolling at its best. We know who their target audience is.
the other hero of the "movement", the "girl" Emma, has admitted she took part in bullying the Cruz idiot kid...... she is responsible for what happened then of course, personally I blame the idiot Cruz kid that was such a panty waste he could not handle mean ol life.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ElbertoHokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
ElbertoHokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:Can someone tell me what's going on?
Video of David Hoggs speech(the guy not at school during the shooting and knew no one involved, yet is a spokesman for the event somehow) with a Hitler speech overlayed.
Wait what? Really? The holocaust was a hoax too?
It would be a pretty big revelation if AG’s assertion was true.

Internet trolls have been smearing Hogg apparently. The picture of Hogg in a California yearbook is photoshopped and grabbed from his picture in the MSD yearbook. Multiple students affirm he goes there. No teachers have gotten on camera to claim he wasn't. It's just internet trolling at its best. We know who their target audience is.
the other hero of the "movement", the "girl" Emma, has admitted she took part in bullying the Cruz idiot kid...... she is responsible for what happened then of course, personally I blame the idiot Cruz kid that was such a panty waste he could not handle mean ol life.
Shockingly, mostly/only the kids willing to be props to attack the constitution get TV time.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

Looks like some sponsors got in Laura Ingraham’s ear.

cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

nolanvt wrote:Looks like some sponsors got in Laura Ingraham’s ear.

you are proud of Hogg being your poster boy? dang, you guys pick the worst people to represent your side
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

cwtcr hokie wrote:

you are proud of Hogg being your poster boy? dang, you guys pick the worst people to represent your side
What does Hogg have to do with me?

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

Same type of dufus. Typical millennials.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

Whatever that means

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

Whatever that means

Pretty clear what that means.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

Whatever that means

It means AG is from Danville.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote: you are proud of Hogg being your poster boy? dang, you guys pick the worst people to represent your side

Whatever that means

It means AG is from Danville.

Yawn